hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/20/14 07:23:45 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11/09/05 05:48:23 PM 

jebediahbodeesnatcha wrote:
First off, both of these verses were overbloated, the only reason you drop novels is because "everyone else is doing it" is a wack excuse. It didn't occur to you to distinguish yourself by dropping quality hardhitting bars instead of overwhelming with volume? Think outside the box.

With that said, I found Vic's more entertaining to read. Chainz has a style that is very structured in its pattern and that rigid structure coupled with a gargantuan length meant I lost interest midway through.

Vic's style was more unorthodox and had me guessing where he was going next, which kept my attention peaked. I think his disses were a little more personal, like that dig about not mentioning you in his history of elements drop in emcee forum. Overall, both had too much filler and didn't really stretch out the box, but Vic's appealed to me more.

My vote goes to Vic

That's very odd...I completely disagree...I thought both verses were full of heat and frankly I wish they were longer...and I found that Chainz verse and style kept me more interested than Vic's...Chainz One had better multies, wordplay, and flow imo..let me quote some of their shit..

:coolsmoke:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11/09/05 06:00:55 PM 

victimizer wrote:
Face split, nose slit, eyes missin I'm lethal, bare knuckle bandit that bleeds throats, we entered as equal till I ripped this Man Apart, like Vin Disel
Crushin bleak minds and weak bones, corrupt, burn n torture binded with needles, tappin out to death, watch as he Lay's like Fritos
Got the crowd influenced, hot with each drop to mock the truest, critics morth and non-scripted can now stop delusions

My speech is elite, ya lame with no source of personals lackin clarity, on crack with strained strategies that barely embarrassed V
Slain addin chainz to the land-of-queers, writs only got a chance-with-peers, cause it's CRYSTAL CLEAR my Skills have advanced, ABOVE YA like CHANDALIERS

Shit on ya rep, I only-think-less when mindin-this-vet, ya can't counter the figuires I trigger from these keys aligned with respect
He's faded with tan, over the hill killed from a vill ragin on man, non-stop till ya can't stand and Adepts raisin my hand
Vics evil in battle, conjurin up my black-soul, his tasks so intimidatin, he's runnin scared tryin to out sprint his own shadow
An impossible movement, when I'm bringin the heat burnin meat don't pursue the truest, unless you improve spits your bound to lose kid
Fuckers-deformed, I reformed his bodys norm with nunchucks, cause this retarded bitch had Eyes Bigger than his Stomach
Vic's scripts collasal, like jenga I collapse what ya made, leaving emcees in shame, disrespectin a punk whose HAIR-CUT is the only DOO's (dues) HE'S PAID

My mind has grown, way past your own, if chainz is King then we must've Switched-the-Game, from High-To-Low

Takin it back to the olden days, neck broke n claimed

This anotha classic battle like SUPER NAT VS JUICE, during our clash I found the bitch in you, claimin in his post it's "FREESTYLED" but you probably PRE-WRIT that too muthafucka!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11/09/05 06:17:01 PM 

-Chainz- One wrote:
On the beat im a savage manic complete rappin package, against Guiness Record holder Vic, oldest netcee on the planet
A geek with a habit to speak like hes wreakin havoc, with speech as weak as a freak on computer keys can manage

Victimizer, dopest inbred rapper to flow, I spit poision, watch you decay like how cavaties grow
Leave ya sanity broke, destined for an asylum, with the venom I inject y’ might as well have ingested a python
It's the main event, and the crowd payed for entrance, so I'll spit a whole verse, but really you could be slain in a sentence
Watch your veins ejecting as i drain your essence, the pain is insane tention and did i mention that your brains infected
cus by now you should know that chains is reckless, the raw shit - still spit 'lines on the block' like a game of tetris

...i've seen you knock down a few cowards, I've been tame to this point, now u'll 'see the animal' like zoo hours

this is where it all ends, witness Victimizer’s eviction, y’ lyrics are lookin dead cus I spit the ‘livest of diction’
leave you lying in a ditch with your irises twitchin for lying through rhyming and relying on fiction
violence – the symptom of engaging this murderous man, that’s certain to brand you with burns hotter than Mercury tans
your most truthful of rhymes ended in perjury scams, these hands were ‘designed to open your chest’ like surgery plans,
since birth a thief…so throw me both those shoes, before I ‘snap you with a Canon’, and this aint no photo shoot
got a soldiers apathy so im bold with savagery, so call yourself Durcaell, cus this verse is assault n battery (assaultin battery)
I control the galaxy, watch it revolve as you battle me, got a revolting fantasy to ‘hang you high’ like a sultan’s tapestry,
Break ya limbs, snap ya spines chord, watch when I walk by Vic lowers his eyeballs to the sidewalk
Cus one stare leaves ya shakin with piss in y’ pants, break your kneecaps and re-assamble y’legs in a different stance

Your still a rookie, my ‘game is old school’ like blast corps, discard ya corpse, vic’s ‘defence is see through’ like glass forts
Vicitimzer - simple rhymer, the type to spit the lines that flinch an eye while im rippin rhymes that pinch your spine
and rip a nerve and artery, liqiufy your spinal chord, your organs bought at pharmacies on black market streets

bury your bones in the sand...with an unmarked headstone, my tempo...can change up....n still leave'y veinscut...the red flows
the throne’s mine, so don’t even touch it with gloves on, been away for awhile son n’ now im brushin the dust off
so suffer the loss…and even tho I aint battled in years, I still leave every Element opponent shattered in tears…

Vote: -Chainz- One

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11/10/05 07:14:39 PM 

Nice battle indeed but as I suspected Vics would not quite live up to what Chainz posted. I felt like Chainz came with the most quality rhymes I've ever read from him he had a nice package of multies, wordplay, flow, punchlines the whole nine, but there was also a lot of filler. And I STILL think you both posted waaaaay too much. You both could've shortened those verses and they would've been much better.

Victimizer you remain one of my favorites but I felt with the what you wrote you were kind of intimidated and tried to do too much in attempting to match Chainz's length of verse.

Face split, nose slit, eyes missin I'm lethal, bare knuckle bandit that bleeds throats, we entered as equal till I ripped this Man Apart, like Vin Disel
Crushin bleak minds and weak bones, corrupt, burn n torture binded with needles, tappin out to death, watch as he Lay's like Fritos
Got the crowd influenced, hot with each drop to mock the truest, critics morth and non-scripted can now stop delusions
Reactin with a craft to massive to pursue kids, got a stunned chainz bowin down with his bullshit, I got more than enough to conclude it
Only got my attention, by screaming "that's enough vic", he restricted from lusting, but couldn't will himself back together to resist from crumbling
This bitch is nothing, tryin to duck n dash skeptics, accepting vics a maniac that'll smash and blemish, text that's so cherished
My speech is elite, ya lame with no source of personals lackin clarity, on crack with strained strategies that barely embarrassed V

That would crush most newbies with limited skill but to me it was a bunch of filler that was not strong enough to compete with what Chainz had overall. Still nice though and you held your own.

At the end of the day you both have proven you deserved to make it to the finals but Chainz grabbed the crown and ran with it. Props to the both of you.

Winner: Chainz One

http://www.myspace.com/lionelsavant
http://www.soundclick.com/lionl
Http://www.soundcloud.com/rnivins8880

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11/22/05 05:26:17 PM 

4-1 for Chainz

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12/05/05 01:12:47 PM 

anyone else gonna vote on this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12/11/05 03:41:30 PM 

Chainz ONe ripped it.

he had better punchlines, flow, wordplay, and mutlies.

Victimizer had a good verse to but it wasn't enough to beat CHainz One.

Vote-ChainzOne

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12/14/05 05:37:05 PM 

alrighty then..Chainz One takes the title with a 5-1 victory over victimizer..great match too.

Vet Tourney Champion = -Chainz-One

and thanks to everyone that participated.