hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 08/27/14 03:53:12 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Salutations
PostPosted: 08/07/04 01:23:25 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 02/25/04 09:27:15 AM
Posts: 4111
Location: A seat
Alright well, I'm happy that this idea actaully came through! Hope that we all get the chance to learn and discuss new talent outside of Hip Hop. Any music genre is open for discussion, from Jazz to Sludge-core its all on you guys. Only prerequisite is that we give everything a chance and continue listening...quality music is everywhere. Alright then, any questions get at me otherwise, converse and enjoy yourselves!

_________________
Image


Last edited by Mz Conceptions on 09/13/04 08:47:15 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/07/04 03:41:14 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 10/17/01 05:00:00 PM
Posts: 18086
Location: Albq, NM
:o

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/07/04 03:48:44 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 09/04/02 01:53:18 AM
Posts: 15933
Location: LunDunn
MarlonJackson wrote:
:o


My names Matt Benson, I just bought my first hiphop CD.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/07/04 03:56:05 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 02/25/04 09:27:15 AM
Posts: 4111
Location: A seat
FuStandStillFu wrote:
MarlonJackson wrote:
:o


My names Matt Benson, I just bought my first hiphop CD.


Are you guys hating on my cute little passage? :oops:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/07/04 04:04:52 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 09/04/02 01:53:18 AM
Posts: 15933
Location: LunDunn
Mz Conceptions wrote:
FuStandStillFu wrote:
MarlonJackson wrote:
:o


My names Matt Benson, I just bought my first hiphop CD.


Are you guys hating on my cute little passage? :oops:


Nah, son.

"I put alotta money up, I'm hatin'..."

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/08/04 08:27:37 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 02/25/04 09:27:15 AM
Posts: 4111
Location: A seat
FuStandStillFu wrote:
Mz Conceptions wrote:
FuStandStillFu wrote:
MarlonJackson wrote:
:o


My names Matt Benson, I just bought my first hiphop CD.


Are you guys hating on my cute little passage? :oops:


Nah, son.

"I put alotta money up, I'm hatin'..."

"I'll never be the same again" :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/08/04 08:29:18 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 10/17/01 05:00:00 PM
Posts: 18086
Location: Albq, NM
Mz Conceptions wrote:
FuStandStillFu wrote:
Mz Conceptions wrote:
FuStandStillFu wrote:
MarlonJackson wrote:
:o


My names Matt Benson, I just bought my first hiphop CD.


Are you guys hating on my cute little passage? :oops:


Nah, son.

"I put alotta money up, I'm hatin'..."

"I'll never be the same again" :(


that song makes me sad

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/08/04 09:39:45 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 02/25/04 09:27:15 AM
Posts: 4111
Location: A seat
MarlonJackson wrote:
Mz Conceptions wrote:
FuStandStillFu wrote:
Mz Conceptions wrote:
FuStandStillFu wrote:
MarlonJackson wrote:
:o


My names Matt Benson, I just bought my first hiphop CD.


Are you guys hating on my cute little passage? :oops:


Nah, son.

"I put alotta money up, I'm hatin'..."

"I'll never be the same again" :(


that song makes me sad

I know, me too :oops:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/09/04 01:26:05 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 09/04/02 01:53:18 AM
Posts: 15933
Location: LunDunn
Mz Conceptions wrote:
MarlonJackson wrote:
Mz Conceptions wrote:
FuStandStillFu wrote:
Mz Conceptions wrote:
FuStandStillFu wrote:
MarlonJackson wrote:
:o


My names Matt Benson, I just bought my first hiphop CD.


Are you guys hating on my cute little passage? :oops:


Nah, son.

"I put alotta money up, I'm hatin'..."

"I'll never be the same again" :(


that song makes me sad

I know, me too :oops:


Me too.. I can't believe Ghostface got played out like Mario Whineo!

Fancy clown.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/03/05 07:25:01 AM 
Offline

Joined: 10/02/05 02:28:06 PM
Posts: 27
Location: Tuga
You should really hear KIzomba.. Kimbomba , ColaZouk , Morna , Coladera , Kuduro etc..

Just some names for you to listen:

Phillipe Monteiro
Cesária Évora
Bonga
Se Bem
Se Mal
Dog Murras
Unidade 112
Dj Malvado
Dj Cubanito
Dj Snobzia
Hélder o Rei do Kuduro
Gama - Sai cu bô


Listen to : http://www.zoukstation.com

_________________
BÉBÉ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Chose this stations
PostPosted: 10/03/05 07:27:32 AM 
Offline

Joined: 10/02/05 02:28:06 PM
Posts: 27
Location: Tuga
Radio 7 / Cabo Love
Rádio 8 / Africa Mix


http://www.zoukstation.com

_________________
BÉBÉ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/19/05 03:07:11 AM 
Offline

Joined: 10/30/04 03:30:05 PM
Posts: 298
why is this girl always off topic?

_________________
smart people suck...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/04/06 07:55:33 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 10/31/05 06:36:13 PM
Posts: 2384
Location: The Bay
Shane wrote:
why is this girl always off topic?


Attention maybe?

_________________
Matthew Schnickens wrote:
Step your overall game up.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group