hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 10/22/14 08:04:04 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I DIDN'T MEAN TO FUCK HER
PostPosted: 05/04/04 08:15:07 AM 

Location: IM TRAPPED IN THOUGHT TRYING TO EXCAPE THROUGH EVERY BREATH THAT I RELEASE
i cant believe i actually fucked her
she called me out of the blue and asked if i wanted company

i told myself i would not fuck her
but then the knock came at the door and i had sworn to myself that
i was not going to fuck her.

and then i had seen the 32 teeth smile that over the past year that always brighten up my day
and i was not suppose to fuck her

i was cooking
i was really cooking just to distract me from looking at her pretty face
only catching glimpses of her out the corner of my eye
know that she is the crazed nympho from another dimension that i can not resist no matter how much i try but
i still shouldn't have fucked her

SHE KEPT ADJUSTING HER BRA

DID YOU READ ME ...

SHE KEPT ADJUSTING HER BRA

inside the hormones lost control
next thing i know is that my dick got hard as times were in the 1930's during the great depression
harder than the time when Toby forgot his name was Kunta
harder than waking up to go to work the next day after going shot for shot with ya homeboy over a 20 dollar bet but
i dont know why i fucked her
once again she adjusted her bra

GOD DAMMIT SHE ADJUSTED HER BRA AGAIN

and when she moved that over the shoulder boulder holster to properly display the right amount of cleavage that she wanted me to see
just as they were fully tucked away
my heart beat fast and the room grew colder as as i witnessed a partial piece of the areola just long enough for me to want to taste its center
i know she wanted me to fuck her

ok i have had it
i stuck my hand in the tightly bound tittie keeper upper
and pulled out the teat of all teats happily erect
and she looked down at me with seductive eyes and said you know what you about to start right
with out a word i anxiously placed her nipple in my mouth and after a few moans of lust

I FUCKED HER...

BUT I DIDN'T MEAN TO

hey i guess most of you all know how i write. the shit is on my mind and i gotta get it out so here it is. damn can yall believe that this took me 15 minutes to write

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/08/04 04:34:48 AM 

you're crazy, mayn.

TDW

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/09/04 10:37:53 AM 

why didn't you want to f*** her was something wrong did you break a rule theres gotta be a reason would you like to share it with the class :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/09/04 03:27:37 PM 

that was pretty powerful, typhoon! who was she? she sounds like quite a seductress, wow! :o

i'm impressed you said "aureola". you really wrote the whole thing quite... detachedly. In a good way. It wasn't just a jumble of emotions and lust and senses, but it was written like you became someone else on the outside looking in at what was going on in your mind. And that's not always easy to do, examine yourself or your events that way. So yes, I can believe you spent 15 minutes. Reading it was like watching a movie scene, and already knowing how it's going to end (the title gives it away of course) but still thinking, "Oh no, don't do it! You can resist! Don't give in!" That's effective writing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/09/04 09:56:07 PM 

very very nice. the way you described how you didn't want her... and described her actions creating something inside building up and breaking down your defenses, made me feel like i wanted to fuck her. dude, that rocked. :afro:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/10/04 08:36:49 AM 

yeah pah, i do wanna fuck her. Bring her over to my crib when you're done.

TDW

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/17/04 09:11:53 AM 

Location: IM TRAPPED IN THOUGHT TRYING TO EXCAPE THROUGH EVERY BREATH THAT I RELEASE
well she was this chick that i use to talk to and i wanted a relationship with and she did not feel the same.. it was strictly sexual... then things fell apart.. then she called me out of the blue and asked me could she come over...and my present female companion had pissed me off but i really didn't want to do anything but my dick got the best of me... and since i have not talked to her...not the one i fucked but the other one.. and thats most of the story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/17/04 05:46:32 PM 

Ahh nice poem very nice

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/19/04 10:56:15 AM 

Location: Right before you, hidden in plain sight like a point on its own.
true you ddnt wanna fcuk her, but dnt you think fcuking her was expression enough of you not wanting to fcuk her, hence the act?
dnt you think her post position, and positioning of those two, held right, moved to their advantage of your joyous fall were expression enough for her victory...
were you not weak to seek comfort in submission, while that warm place not erect nor moist, but there to brake you by giving you choice...naaah!
you ddnt fcuk her, it is voice enough that, voice through out that...
you got fucked!
nice piece though, nice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/13/04 11:52:17 AM 

WELL WRITTEN I FELT LIKE I WAS ACTUALLY THERE...BUT U SHOULD NEVA FIGHT FEELINGS THAT ARE OBVIOUSLY SO STRONG...

Post subject: Re: I DIDN'T MEAN TO FUCK HER
PostPosted: 09/27/08 08:57:44 AM 

wow...lol

PostPosted: 08/30/09 11:29:28 PM 

:o how the heck did i sleep on this...this was great stuff really...woulda been an awesome piece to perform, too, if you did decide to kick it like that

PostPosted: 09/01/09 01:10:07 PM 

Wow i been away from the elements for a while but come back from time to time to see who is posting on here and i find a poem that i wrote back in 04 sitting at the top to be reviewed. that is greatly appreciated. and Rich i thought about performing this but i bitched up back then anyway. And the crazy thing about this particular piece is that the girl i wrote it about is a member of this forum and she posted to this poem. now try and guess who it may be and it should not be too hard. She know i wrote it and knows it happen exactly the way i wrote it. And to be honest i think she is brave enough and woman enough to admit it. But that we when we were babies, when she was in love with me and didn't know it. when i was afraid to tell her i wanted her and and afraid to fight for her and didn't. these are times i regret. sorry about the tangent but she is person who stay in the back of my mind.

PostPosted: 09/01/09 03:14:33 PM 

Wow, well that's kinda cool, that there's a lil back story to this involving another elements member. Honestly, I don't have a clue of who it would be on here, but I am interested to see her response to it, so point me to the piece!