hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 08/21/14 09:02:44 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bad Dreamz Tournament 2003 (rd 1)- Badmeetsevil Vs Chainz1
PostPosted: 09/08/03 04:26:16 AM 

welcome, first to six votes for the win, both emcees must check in first.

http://www.myspace.com/baddreamz187
Exclusive Shit: 7 Dayz Of Pain

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/10/03 12:54:13 PM 

It's ya boy checkin' in... 8)

8) Holla

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/10/03 05:38:17 PM 

i'm in, how long we got to post verses? I'm busy as fuck at the moment and funky wants to go another round too. I'll def get in a verse, just wanna know what timeframe you guys are looking for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/11/03 12:30:43 AM 

10 days after both have checked in, so you have until the 20th to drop

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/16/03 07:12:49 AM 
cmon get this shit poppin men.. i want blood

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/17/03 09:30:20 PM 

Hotter than blue flames, your gay crew is too vein, lose the fame raps before we collab'd no one knew your name :o
Heavily induced pain, that’s my type of death, I’m about to show you why mixers stay behind the decks
And don’t get on the mic to flex, your mind’s too dense, you’re about to get chopped up like lines of meth
When I rhyme def the ‘speeds surprising’ like a drink spiked with X, this aint cyber death, I’ll find where ya live n’ slice ya neck
With knives, machettes, left as a pile of confetti, hit your from seventy miles a sniper with no sight I’m that steady
Strike with deadly venom inside ya, the temper of a viper, lie dead and soaked in reddened attire
Just confess I’m tighter, all Elements knows it, your irrelevant vocals don’t match my elegant flows bitch
Sever your throat rip your leg and soak it in a keg of corrosive sediment till you go sick
Your bones split in so many places you collapse, face the facts mate basically you’re wak
Your stats display you’re a disgrace to rap, a charade, an act, I ‘follow’ dreams your ‘chasing’ smack
get ya head clipped off by a great big axe, the only pussy your dick’s got is from raping cats
faintly crash, blood loss from a gaping gash, black funeral parade to match, paid in cash
your face detached like Travolta n’ Cage, a vulture that preys on emcees and sculptors their pain
send jolts through your veins, conducted by volts in the rain till ya left as a smouldering stain
controlling your brain through telekinesis, a prevalent thesis to go back in time and bury ya fetus
my trajectory reaches worldwide without satellites, you produce less than what meets the size of your battle hype
stabbin this guy with a dagger size bigger than a broadsword, this cause calls for the gore of a warlord
saw four limbs off, leave you as a stump, cleave out your lungs and leave you breathing from a pump

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/20/03 11:08:29 AM 

Bme why must you fuck around? are you gonna drop your verse or not...
I have a few people who want to take your place...
you wanted in this tournament and now your gonna pussy out???

make up your mind

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/20/03 11:42:10 AM 

Here it is...I put fear in kids, Evil's the embodiment of a real lyricist
That engineers scripts to ensure the sun and every other sphere's eclipsed
Clear mist and appear quick...
Geared and equipped with my mace and spear gripped to bash deep and leave severe slits
My life must be a MOVIE the way I PREMIERE CLIPS...A year is skipped and Chainz is still more SHOOK than SHAKIRA'S HIPS
Who's known for violence...? I'm using Chainz' home to hide in
Catch him late at night and let the chrome provide him with another reason to have clones rewrite him
Bring your drones...I wont fight them, YOUR body is what high pitched cyclones will collide with
Followed by poles drove inside him 'cause like WINGED SHOES I known for sending SOLES FLYING
Just because his veins bulge doesn't mean that he's gangsta
He's only a timid and subliminal English criminal with a paintbrush :P All your fans that held on with a faint trust
We'll see if they'll stand face up after I use yours to maim the earth's crust
You ain't tough...
I'll bombard you chest with arrows that'll rip through your vest and marrow and have you singin' SOPRANO with the best of SPARROWS
Call me NICK the way I'm LOADIN' CANNONS...I'm holdin' contraptions, emitting blasts that explode through your fabric and fold atoms
Servants'll pick up the pieces and sweep the bone
The king is home and if you want to seize the throne..Step and I'll squeeze your throat until the last brezze is blown
Unsheathing my own diamond encrusted blade, I'll lunge from the waist and leave everything but the hilt plunged in his face
My lungs embrace verbal tactics that unleash murderous antics that'll have you lifted off the ground and laced with vertical slashes
I extend arms leavin' Chainz and his men sprawled....Too afraid to move? Then watch your skin crawl 'cause you'll never have the BALLS TO SPEAK like KEN DOLLS
Fists glisten with lighting because of my zen enlightenment...My punches will leave him a GEMinEYE like the TWIN STARS
Think you can win...? Those thoughts are foolish 'cause all you do is DRAW BLADES like MARVEL CARTOONISTS
You'll never be ON POINT like WRONG MAP COORDINATES, My raps are poisonous...I hail venom a trail's distance at this frail victim
Then watch in delight as it tears in him, I prevail winning while Chainz is left pale and thinning....Because you can never SEE ME like VEILED WOMEN

:x spew acid....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/20/03 04:08:28 PM 
:o thats was fucking heat.. god dayum i wanna vote chainze cause i dont wanna face BME ever..lol but really though chainz yiou had some nice hard punches with good personel remarks i realy liked how you stabbed him in the back with the colab remark.. :cry: BME you did things i wouldnt have ever thought off specially this line here

"You'll never be ON POINT like WRONG MAP COORDINATES, My raps are poisonous...I hail venom a trail's distance at this frail victim
Then watch in delight as it tears in him, I prevail winning while Chainz is left pale "

both verses were practically flawless but i felt citadel came on stringer more original with all sorts of crzy ass /funny/violent punches.. more shook then shakira;s hips was funny :lol:

Vote BME

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/20/03 04:20:12 PM 

:o Shit this is nice from both you its getting hott in hear these verses were full of heat raw shti here

Vote is For BadMeetsEvil just because his punches where hard, had funny shit, evil shit and his flow was dope, chainz that was tite but it wasnt enuff to beat BME

VOTE= BME

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/20/03 06:57:27 PM 

Damn!!..very tough battle to vote on you both came with heat
chainz you had a nice flow but it seemed like sometimes you couldnt deliver the proper punch I was looking for, dont get me wrong it was a very nice verse but I try to give crit in the tournament...

Bme- I wasnt sure if you were gonna drop your verse, but I guess it seems like something you would do (wait till the last day) anyway
you came with straight heat, I like in your rhymes you always try for originality I like to see that in rhymes these days, I didnt like some of the words you used but most of it was dope and enough to take this

vote Citadel

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/21/03 01:51:22 AM 

This is very tuff. hmmm.
Both came with heat, BME had some dope lines but quite a lot of his punches seemed a bit forced to me. Chainz was great too (I thought the raped cats line was well funny), but both verses seemed to trail off a little towards the end. I think BME takes this one by a whisker.

vote - Citadel

Peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/21/03 11:50:28 AM 

Thats a battle, anyway both verses were real nice, Citadel's did have more content I liked, becuase it had witt, violent imagery, intelligent thinking and authority. Chainz I think if you had more agression it may have turned out differently

VOTE- CITADEL

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/21/03 12:59:08 PM 

I think both had dope verses but BME takes it with the original punches mixed with the violent imagery, whereas Chain concentrated on the violence, which was dope but I was just feeling BME verse more.

Vote = BME.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/21/03 05:29:06 PM 

very nice battle guys

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/21/03 06:07:09 PM 
so when do we find out who were up agains.. i guess we need a couple more votes eh

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/21/03 08:09:27 PM 

unfuckin believable... this battle is over already, Bme has defeated Chainz one 6 votes to 0...man I dont understand it, chainz had a very impressive verse but not one vote, oh well the votes are what count
no respect lost..nice verses by both
Chainz sorry to tell you but you are eliminated from the tournament
Badmeetsevil you move on to round 2.

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/21/03 08:22:51 PM 

you know what???...not to take away anything from bme...this was a fucking hott battle BUT...the only problem i have with bme's or citadels verses is that it's fucking always so much longer than his opponents...personally i think if he had posted the same length as chainz then it would've been a much closer battle...who knows chainz might have won...what can i say both ya'll are dope but if one posts longer then naturally that's the person that would win...sad to see this battle end this way...ya'll should have some rounds in the lbc after this tourney...that would be dope...peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/21/03 08:31:37 PM 
#1villain wrote:
you know what???...not to take away anything from bme...this was a fucking hott battle BUT...the only problem i have with bme's or citadels verses is that it's fucking always so much longer than his opponents...personally i think if he had posted the same length as chainz then it would've been a much closer battle.peace
THAT REALLY ISNT RELAVENT.. imo BME IN THE SAME AMOUNT HE OUTDID HIM :afro:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/22/03 05:15:25 AM 

bad meets evil is my favorite netcee!