hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 04/23/14 08:06:25 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bad Dreamz Tournament 2003 (rd 1)-CaUzE Vs Mc Rin
PostPosted: 09/08/03 04:25:15 AM 

welcome, first to six votes for the win, both emcees must check in first.

http://www.myspace.com/baddreamz187
Exclusive Shit: 7 Dayz Of Pain

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/08/03 05:43:10 AM 

I'm in. Good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/08/03 02:26:25 PM 

Im here, good luck 2u2 Rin

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/09/03 09:18:43 PM 

Well, looks like im dropping first...good luck

-CaUzE-
:o
(`*·.¸(`*·.¸(`*·.¸(`*·.¸(`*·.¸(`*·.¸(`*·.¸(`*·.¸(`*·.¸(`*·.¸(`*·.¸ :evil: ¸.·*´)¸.·*´)¸.·*´)¸.·*´)¸.·*´)¸.·*´)¸.·*´)¸.·*´)¸.·*´)¸.·*´)¸.·*´)
What I excrete in pages was weaved by Satan to release my hatred on the weak who face it/
What I breath in rages is perceived as sacred, I breed from spaceships and make bitches conceive in basements/
*Its like....*
I'm deep and ancient, the one you fall to and pray, I once beat 'adam and eve' for "24 hours" straight then "called it a day"/(Im god)
Cause like "2 Pac", I'll be more "alive in the grave" than you'll ever be on a stage, fagget youll get smothered/
This kid only recieves L's now hes taken another, guess "history repeats itself", like "Alzheimer Patients Who Studder"/
I'm "literally off the Richter scale", cause I "Have no Faults", don't get it criss crossed/
This kid spits soft, your “style sucks” so much your mic wears "lip gloss"/
Im known as the satanic omen of the young, high voltage through most kids left soaking in there blood/
Shove my cock so far up in your mom my daughter’s growing in her lung/
Im just that nice, “cut you in half" where you stand so you “drop dead twice”/
After I kill Rin his boyfriend will be “itching to get at me” like his “pop's head lice”/
You see Ive mastered the trade of stabbing pussies with gadgets of blade, tactics of pain leave this atlis captured in flames/
Ill say this nicely, this kids “on more balls” then the “caps in my name”/(CUE ball)
Surpass this? I "shit on point" like "sword swollowers eating cactus", your wack son, dude "bites" so much his "teeth called for back up"/
When knuckles flew your bones buckled through so fast you were rushin blue, you fuck with who?/
Force your head down your throat and drown you in your stomach juice, fagget you could "battle a mirror" and still wouldnt get a "W"/(double u)
Your facing the dopest while your amazingly hopeless, kid couldnt "go out with a bang" if he "dated explosives"/
De-face you with sword tips boards to 4 limbs till your casing is broken now Im "taking this kid out" like hes the "latest abortion", now focus/
As you witness satin rise, you could 'stare at my notebook' and still couldnt 'face my rhymes', pin a rolex to your belt to prove your a "waste of time"/
Get your spectrum fried when my verbals exercise, and Ill "stomp on prisoners pupils" so you fuckin "wreck-con-eyes"(recognize)
Get knived then melt from the mind of stealth, grind your spine with welts to divide your health/
Then right before you pass to a deviner realm, Ill "nail your soul next to you" so you die "beside yourself"/(literally) :lol:
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ (¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ :evil: `'·.¸)`' ·.¸)`'·.¸)`' ·.¸)`'·.¸)`' ·.¸) `'·.¸)`' ·.¸)`' ·.¸)`' ·.¸) `'·.¸)`' ·.¸)`' ·.¸)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/09/03 11:09:54 PM 

:afro:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/10/03 04:18:41 PM 

What I breath in rages is perceived as sacred, I breed from spaceships and make bitches conceive in basements/

^What the fuck does that have to do with battling Rin...?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/10/03 07:58:57 PM 

Its just a little intro man, and as you can see after the first 2 lines the real verse begins...not everyone has the same perspective on shit i guess, but thanks for the crit bad, im still trying to mold my own style into the best it can be just like everyone else here, so crit like this is always helpful, you could have saved it till after tho but its cool...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/11/03 04:37:29 PM 

Fuck pretty patterns. Here's my verse.

Ripped flesh leaves bones bare when I tear this pussy up like an incompetent gynaecologist/
Bury him in the Valley of Kings so his severed limbs get exhumed by archaeologists/
I scorch with blowtorches till sores ooze more puss than botched breast enlargements/
Bitch, you couldn’t even get props pillaging Broadways theatre departments/
My heat will expose your prose and wits worse than agoraphobics sent into the scorching desert/
I’ll be mauling like lions claws cause drawing CaUzE was a fucking gift or early Christmas present/
Grip your heart tighter than tentacles till blood squirts from your ventricles like super soakers/
You lack focus when I stifle your vocals like autistic kids get throttled in fatal chokers/
I’ll dismember your legs and arms then embalm your slain limbless remains in an acid bath/
Watch me slash a path to your intestines so you can see yourself digesting my furious wrath/
And fuck parity in text wars! This retards a charity CaUzE whose dyslexic flaws induce hilarity instead of applause/
Cunt’ll get hurled in freezing nuclear pits so pneumonia mixed with plutonium explodes lungs in coughing fits/
Use rusty blades to engrave my name in your brain so I can read your mind like a book/
You’ll get shook like tectonic plates in earthquakes when I drain blood from veins like desert brooks/
I’ll slice through CaUzE and his played “metaphors” with meat cleavers deadlier than yellow fevers oozing through pores/
Massacre more than tribal warlords and hack kids with swords more times than waves break on shores/
You couldn’t be ill even if you were blood brothers with Magic Johnson/
I infected solar systems with my invective so planets get buried like Charles Bronson/
You want some? I splatter your head on a platter then serve you as a starter/
Fluidise your eyes and offer them as aperitifs after you’ve been flambéed like a religious martyr/

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/11/03 04:57:11 PM 

nice verse Rin, lets get some votes up in this fire pit

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/11/03 07:18:16 PM 

^^^ 4 votes

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/11/03 07:33:23 PM 

Rin
Quote:
Ripped flesh leaves bones bare when I tear this pussy up like an incompetent gynaecologist/
Bury him in the Valley of Kings so his severed limbs get exhumed by archaeologists/
nice intro..

Quote:
My heat will expose your prose and wits worse than agoraphobics sent into the scorching desert/
hot
Quote:
Cunt’ll get hurled in freezing nuclear pits so pneumonia mixed with plutonium explodes lungs in coughing fits/
hotter
You want some? I splatter your head on a platter then serve you as a starter/
Fluidise your eyes and offer them as aperitifs after you’ve been flambéed like a religious martyr/
mmm wasnt feeling this ending
cauze
Quote:
What I excrete in pages was weaved by Satan to release my hatred on the weak who face it/
deadly intro
Quote:
Im just that nice, “cut you in half" where you stand so you “drop dead twice”/
After I kill Rin his boyfriend will be “itching to get at me” like his “pop's head lice”/
You see Ive mastered the trade of stabbing pussies with gadgets of blade, tactics of pain leave this atlis captured in flames
hot..
Quote:
Get knived then melt from the mind of stealth, grind your spine with welts to divide your health/
Then right before you pass to a deviner realm, Ill "nail your soul next to you" so you die "beside yourself"/
Quote:
hot outro

vote rin aggresiveness and a bit more consistency and directness

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/11/03 08:02:14 PM 

both came with some heat but rin gets this with a slightly better verse and more aggression...
vote rin

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/12/03 01:47:59 AM 

Nice round indeed..Cauze you got a very nice way with words and a nice
style..But I prefer a bit more aggression in the stuff I read and Rin seems
able to deliver it .. Skills from both-but vote goes to Rin..

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/12/03 02:02:04 AM 

Rin for pure aggression..Cauze I don't know much about you but after that bitches concieve in basements thing I thought you pretty much lost in my eyes. That was VERY lame as well as your intro...Nothing stood out to me. Just a flashy verse while Rin held his own against all the glitz with raw battling skill..Rin I would REALLY hate to battle you anytime soon many. If you became a potent force with multis you'd be unstoppable. Your punchlines are hot kid. Maybe you could lend me a few... :P

Rnd: Rin

CaUzE wrote:
your wack son, dude "bites" so much his "teeth called for back up"/

^ What a hypocrite....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/12/03 02:22:45 AM 

Damn close. Very hard to vote on... but i think having read them twice, that Rin gets it by a whisker. Both were hot, Cauze had some sweet punchlines and very nice multis. But Rin had all out aggression and consistency.
Very close.

vote - Rin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/12/03 02:47:02 AM 

oOBadMeetsEvilOo wrote:
Rin for pure aggression..Cauze I don't know much about you but after that bitches concieve in basements thing I thought you pretty much lost in my eyes. That was VERY lame as well as your intro...Nothing stood out to me. Just a flashy verse while Rin held his own against all the glitz with raw battling skill..Rin I would REALLY hate to battle you anytime soon many. If you became a potent force with multis you'd be unstoppable. Your punchlines are hot kid. Maybe you could lend me a few... :P

Rnd: Rin

CaUzE wrote:
your wack son, dude "bites" so much his "teeth called for back up"/

^ What a hypocrite....

right, badmeetsevil ill admit that I didnt bring as much heat as i could have and i payed for it, but even Rin himself PMed me sayin my verse was dope...and if you wanna go a round man Ill gladly tell ANOM to take your dick out of his ass to come battle me a round or 2, until then kid, keep your shit to yourself... or anoms on your dick fagget

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/12/03 01:46:56 PM 

nice battle guys

Cauze - You had some nice well thought out punches in there e.g. "Im just that nice, cut you in half" where you stand so you drop dead twice"
However there wasn't a great deal of aggression in there.

Rin Your verse was more consistant, you stayed focus on the point (rippin da next emcee).

Nice start there and you held a good level throughout the verse

VOTE- RIN

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/12/03 02:28:57 PM 

That's 6-0 then. Thanks to everyone for voting. Cauze I thought you had a nice verse and some dope punches.

BME maybe we'll meet up in the next round, then you can borrow my wack lines that I rejected :D. Though you'll have your hands full in this round with Chainz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/12/03 06:53:06 PM 

nice verses by both cauze and rin, thats 6 votes to 0 for Rin.
Rin you will move on to the next round, Cauze I hate to say but you are now out of the tournament.

round 2 will not begin until all other battle are completed

http://www.myspace.com/baddreamz187
Exclusive Shit: 7 Dayz Of Pain

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/13/03 04:35:07 AM 
why the fuck did my name cum up here??.... :afro: