hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 04/23/14 08:04:04 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bad Dreamz Tournament 2003 (rd 1)- Slurred Verbs Vs Lil Fols
PostPosted: 09/08/03 04:23:52 AM 

welcome, first to six votes for the win, both emcees must check in first.

http://www.myspace.com/baddreamz187
Exclusive Shit: 7 Dayz Of Pain

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/08/03 01:38:25 PM 
Yo i'm checking in you ready slurred?

Fols

Good Luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/09/03 12:41:23 PM 

yeah i am ready---how long do we have to post though---i am playing a game of dominoes wit natasa

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/09/03 12:49:06 PM 

10 days after both have checked in

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/09/03 12:58:40 PM 

indeed

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/13/03 04:19:27 PM 
:evil: Coming soon real soon :evil:

Fols

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/15/03 02:36:24 PM 
Yo...

Straight from the source i know this kid couldnt get intercourse from whores with them lacking metaphores/
I'll murder this bitch with no remoarse, kuss damn kid you couldnt defeat me if you had the devils force/
Slurred you need to stop and realize that this aint a free ride, so why you still expecting to take my pride? Dude wheres your dick ride, i bet your boyfriend loves the way you slide/
Why you acting all tuff and trying to hide? i seen your clothes man there full of sperm deposits, hurry up kid and come out the closet/
Slurred is about to go under the knife, Fols ready to wreck this faggots life with precise timing and precision so why the fuck you still livin? Damn kid i run this mission/ :afro:
You cant handle the swarm, i'll fuck up your life form/
Now i'll leave your body creased with the spirits realeased kuss your ass has been deseased from the beast within, How can you test my origin?/
Fucking faggot your just a hasbin, whos still graspin' reality from my lyrical mentality/
I'll rip verbs apart like a virgin pussy getting fucked by a un lubed cock, this bitch claims he sons mc's, but only busts nuts in tube socks/HAHA
I'll leave your ass pushed in like your butt buddy, fuck man if this was caged in your "whole" would be left bloody/
Kid ejaculates to keep his "head" up above, fucking homo squirts silky but never shines like dove/

To bad in this issue i had to diss you kuss in round 2 i'm gunna miss you :afro:

Your up Now..............

Fols

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/16/03 07:10:31 AM 
nice drop LF cant wait to see if SV shows :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/17/03 06:55:44 AM 

I never liked you, your alias I hated and the lil part in ya newest name is extremely underrated//
Now you can put me in ya sig’ “last loss” , as I slur you a verb “eliminated”// :wave:
My style is like an upper. High is an understatement...
Straight smoking' up lil fols shit..Ya shots hopeless in this..// :violent:
Cause if drugs kill, I'm as dope as coc gets..So I got a bar full of “lines” to stimulate ya mind wit a bump of this// :djparty:
Lemme take the time to teach ya exquisite rhyme technique, [b]slur a verb at ya spine just to align your speech//[/b] :afro:
Lil fols aint no better then ness on making the bandz, I put ya ass to embarrassment, im lyrically pullin down ya pantz// :ass:
* “never had to look out for my dome, was raised in a suburban home”*---these are the exact words you spit and now you want to claim your hip holding chrome?// :thumbsdown:
Crumpets and tea proming it up wit daddies lexus, Canadian bacon I ya eat your words for breakfast// :hungry:
You live in a cul-de-sac so a drive by is reckless—unless it’s a one rounder first to 5 wins this, the other is kicked out faster then me-I-flow-sis// :demonstration:
I will print out this verse and send it to ya in the mail....for the pain of being eliminated im sending a copy of Waiting To **XAILE**// :toofunny:
Fiber Optic LAN Section im breaking down fols, Wrapping your wac rap act in plastic..#1 of my element goals//
#2 is dismiss your thought of any quote-unquote dickriding votes, nigga I got my alias names so close my monitor holds passwords on post it notes// :techangryx:
Your verse never hit---hell it wont ever a shot, I spit venom at your wrist and then the tourney for you stopped// :leaving:

now go tell you know who LIL FOLS just got dropped

*he stated this in a previous forum*
**waiting to exhale movie----one his alias is xaile**

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/17/03 07:15:11 AM 

Quote:
im lyrically pullin down ya pantz
r-i-g-h-t... (whatever works for you dude...)

S.V - had some good lines {and some horrible ones}, with a couple of nice mutlis, but the whole piece was pretty inconsistent. I quite liked the rhyme technique - align your speech line... but the rest didn't particularly grab me. Wtf was going on with those emoticons man!? You're battling him in text not pictures...

Fols - had a lot of filler, but was a bit more direct and aggressive. You played the gay thing a bit too much, and quite a few lines didn't say much but it was a bit more structured and consistent imo.
Quote:
Now i'll leave your body creased with the spirits realeased kuss your ass has been deseased from the beast within, How can you test my origin?/

was quite a nice line.

I'm going to give this Fols. His just grabbed me a bit more and seemed more direct.
vote - Lil' Fols...

Peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/17/03 07:49:46 AM 
i give this to lil fols..for the reasons being..I felt SV was repeatig his win name but with no valid reason or solid punch..Fols hit hard better word play and deffinetly i liked his punches better.. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/17/03 09:40:38 AM 

Im gonna go with slurred, all though he was sloppy at times, I found he was more direct in his disses, Fols you came focused and had an nice flow but you played that gay thing too much in your verse...

vote Slurred

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/17/03 12:51:56 PM 

Slurred verbs man, you didn't come with the heat needed to beat Fols in my opinion. Your verse seemed unorganized, flow wasn't quite working for me, yet you made an attempt to direct your disses at your opponent.

Lil Fols, you used better vocabulary, flowed nicer, came more direct, and had an overall better verse. You did seem to use a lot of rhymes that were about your opponent being gay, but they were pretty funny lines.

Vote: Lil Fols

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/17/03 05:31:00 PM 

:-? this battle was preety weak...SV stop the emotions ...

lil fols had way to much filer and style was too simple...

vote for SV ..by a horses nose

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/18/03 08:54:18 PM 

vote:SV
look guys this is a tourney! And both those verses were weak I thought both could do better.I mean there was to much filler and played lines...I wanna see who ever goes to the second round hitting alot harder.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/19/03 11:27:54 PM 

its a tie so far 3-3
uppin for somemore votes

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/20/03 03:08:13 AM 

netiher one of u guys' verse seemed to flow real well, but i guess that's because the meaning in the words held more weight here. it's coo though, cause that makes it even as far as the structured factor.

Lilfols- it seemed like your entire post was just bland disses that wouldn't really hurt anyone. your last three bars (from the rippin rhymes like a virgin pussy to kid ejaculates to keep his head above) were the best disses and punches, but even the last one was terrible IMO.

slurred- u started out real nice witt shit like the newest part in his name being extremely underrated, as well as slur a verse at your spine to starighten your rhyme technique. still though, u also had a lot of filler, and it seemd to come at times when you had just been doing well.

regardless, this is a battle, and slurred verbs just gave more punches, they were wittier, and that's what it took to win this one.

vote- slurred verbs

"Fuck the Bushes and the hicks up in the woods equipped wit hoods, return of Jesus and the media, we need to take a look at kids/On the block hollow wit a glock and no cause, coulda followed, but i lead, so i need that weed tomorrow..."- Heretic Skeptic

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/20/03 04:16:12 PM 

HONEST VOTE

BUT FOR REAL BOTH PRETTY WEAK VERSES LOTS OF FILLER AND SHIT BUT I GOTTA GIVE IT TO

FOLS KUSS SLURRED WAS ALL OVER THE FUCKIGN PLACE AND THIS ISNT A CONTEST TO SEE WHO CAN DROP THE MOST EMOTIACONZ

FOLS BUT NOT BY MUCH

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/20/03 04:23:21 PM 

I wasn't feeling either...Both seemed so..forced. You both need to work on flow. I mean it wasn't like your punches were forced it's felt like the WHOLE damn thing you two squezzed out at the last minute without any thought at all...But I'm gonna go with

Rnd: LF-O because his verse was focused more on battling....I've seen you do better playa....Get the guns out :guns:

Slurred Verbs...No diss but in reality you beat yourself with the irrelevant mentioning of other people(Ness from Making The Band 2...?) and lyrically pulling down his pants...? :lol: :lol:
I want to change my vote and give it to you for being bold enough to put that in there....lol. You are hillarious homeboy.. :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/20/03 04:28:36 PM 
:o Yo Evil whats this changing a vote shit?