hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 07/23/14 07:00:16 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Language: A Patriot's Discussion
PostPosted: 09/25/10 10:55:04 AM 

Deceivers capture words, capture ideas, as well. They manipulate these words and ideas and shape them into an observable image; and then they pledge to, finance and kill for it. Its followers understand to obey, labor for and sacrifice lives and wealth to the image. And regardless of the trail of blood and misery in its wake, the faithful march on, prideful and assured, because their honored image alleviates them of any burdens outside that of the burdens given by the image. Things such as flags, religious symbols, systems, and idealistic labels i.e. liberty, happiness and security help appease many with ideas of belonging by tickling their ears with perishable goods.

But, exactly why all the blood and the misery? However, before you give this question some thought, consider this example of a captured word, the word patriot. Patriot is currently defined as the support of country! And Deceivers would have you believe that this 'support of country' is the sole definition of the word. Currently, a patriot supports country whether the country is right or wrong. A patriot goes where the image takes it, and, no questions asked. Enemies can rise and oppose the country of the patriot with good cause, but the patriot would dehumanize the enemy; for country, the patriot believes his is the only truth. And any dissent of the current patriot's truth is considered envious and evil. Blood and misery spawn from kind of unconditional 'support of country'.

However, words carry different meanings and present in just as many perspectives. For example, the word, Patriot. Isn't there an absolute distinction between a patriot and his support for country and a patriot supporting a God, the one Muslims, Hebrews and followers of Paul together honor. The latter patriotism is in accord with a defined outcome, Life because God is Life. However, the Deceiver has also hijacked different faiths and uses faith's influence for broadening the influence of its image. However, this is a call to action to the saints, the patriots of Law and faith. These patriots walk parallel to other patriots, but their road offers a distinguishable illumination and brings forth a more usable perspective. The patriots running around professing all the high-cost good they do while blood drips from their capitalistic aprons is already well known. The knowledge presently escaping me is the tangible presentation of patriots demanding, promoting and sustaining life, at all cost...The ones the heavens will guide and march into battle for hearts and minds.

I am an enlisted patriot standing with other patriots mentally armed and ready for a battle that is promised to us.

Post subject: Re: Language: A Patriot's Discussion
PostPosted: 09/26/10 12:38:40 AM 

What if Harriet Tubman had Oprah money and Frederick Douglas, Jay Zs’? What if Harriet Tubman and Frederick Douglass built a time machine rather than run on an underground railroad and came out into North O, Washington D.C., Chicago or Los Angeles? What would they say? Put us back in the time machine and send us back. What would they say when they saw their descendants treating each other with less regard than a slave master? The slave master, he, at least, save for cases of rebellion, kept the black man alive; because that was good economics. Therefore, bad economics is killing the black man. Want to see change in the community then deal with this first and foremost.

During depressions and recessions blacks usually suffer the most! Because it is bad economics to kill the black man. Even the slave master knew this...

PostPosted: 09/29/10 09:37:24 PM 

A different perspective on slavery and patriotism.

During slavery, I assume the death of a family member by an enemy was difficult to accept. Today, we kill each other...Sorry, but slavery was easy. And I am sure the ancestors would agree! Today, Frederick Douglass would die at the hands of a rival gang member, Jermain Wesley Loguen.

Frederick Douglass leaves behind an abandoned girlfriend, Harriet Tubman, and 3 traumatized children! Today, to me, the world is worse. Today, we need an underground railroad away from the grave and the prison.

Back then, I could say the white man did it...Today, its more difficult to accept...9 out of 10 times, a black man did it. Shit, I'm not sure about being free.

PostPosted: 10/19/10 06:00:31 AM 

Its failing to integrate. That is the problem. Its failure to unify. All of the time I am seeing, especially on message boards such as this one, a call for the "black man," to stand up and demonstrate leadership ability, or to treat each other with love and respect, etc..

However, I see it from a much grander level. Not to downplay your perspective, however, I think that its time to just be color blind, and integrate. Do not lose culture, and maintain a truthful memory of the past, but integrate now. Stop focusing on "black man this," and "black man that." The longer that you distinguish people from society, the longer you fail to allow them to reach normal levels of the society.

Its now a time to unite, to discuss ways in which men of different color relate, without any notion of their color. Why segregate through discussion? Its because people are too prideful to enter dialogue with someone from the outside. That pride is the invention of fear. We all experience that at one point or another in our lives, therefore, why can we not assume that people of all different walks, and different colors of skin, may offer a glimmer of hope so that a fellow human can move ahead in a way which benefits not only him/herself, but the rest of society.