hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 10/20/14 08:48:20 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Optimistic
PostPosted: 04/04/10 10:34:38 PM 

The theologian is in the world, and in his possession is something to measure: Life Good! The theologian’s possession includes 3 dependent variables and 9 independent variables, for those that will argue the position of the scientist. In peace, let the scientist and theologian measure the outcome of these narratives that are like basic needs.

The Problem:
I live on a spinning rock which provides what I need to live, water, air, the means to make shelter, and food; in addition to, a history. This history teaches good and evil. Currently, the latter is actualizing faster. And I only have one life to live.

So what to do? Lets begin with what actualizing means. This is essential because from definitions come expectations, and from expectations spring goals. Our goal is to actualize as a community. Therefore, to actualize is to realize in action or make real. We should make real these things: Community Peace, Community Development and Community Sustainability.

The Method:
Achieving Community Peace takes the actualizing of ancient wisdom:
Honor your parents.
Do not murder.
Do not commit adultery.
Do not steal.
Do not perjure yourself.
Do not covet.

Since some minds are undeveloped, we refrain from using abstract terms like love and norms, and instead teach rules. We must begin to actualize these rules, to realize in action or make real.

Achieving Community Development and Community Sustainability:
Clean Water
Fertile Soil
Sustainable Gardens

Conclusion: N/A

Call to Action:
Join Us on this MISSION to ACTUALIZING: 1: Because you at least see how evil intends of actualizing, and 2: There is an alternative to evil. Good realized in action, and made real!

The only difference between a theologian and a scientist is, the theologian is only interested in testing and measuring things usable, things that will make life on this rock better, merrier!

LG aka FREE$PEECH

Post subject: Re: Optimistic
PostPosted: 04/09/10 07:24:07 PM 

First things first, mapping out and planning the acreage with my inner circle this Sunday and then tilling next week. Nothing better than seeing a vision manifest because of time + effort + faith.

PostPosted: 04/12/10 08:36:35 PM 

Love how this vision is unfolding...

Tune in this week online or on your radio to 89.3 KZUM as the scholars will discuss stereotypes and prejudices. We also have a potential interview with Planet Asia and Gold Chain Military...All from upstairs where Mellie Mel Dwells from seven to nine, blessing a penny from a dime (Talented Tenth) with time to socially compel...! ~Big ups~

PostPosted: 04/13/10 08:07:08 AM 

Quote:
The Method:
Achieving Community Peace takes the actualizing of ancient wisdom:
Honor your parents.
Do not murder.
Do not commit adultery.
Do not steal.
Do not perjure yourself.
Do not covet.

Since some minds are undeveloped, we refrain from using abstract terms like love and norms, and instead teach rules. We must begin to actualize these rules, to realize in action or make real.

Achieving Community Development and Community Sustainability:
Clean Water
Fertile Soil
Sustainable Gardens

Conclusion: N/A

Call to Action:
Join Us on this MISSION to ACTUALIZING: 1: Because you at least see how evil intends of actualizing, and 2: There is an alternative to evil. Good realized in action, and made real!

Im in.

Utilizing personal experience, I know that it is good to work in comfortable shoes. I know that it is good to work hard in comfortable shoes. I know that when there is a rock in my shoe, I cannot work solid. I know that when it is cold and rainy, and I have holes in my shoes, my socks get wet. I know this affects my whole day, I cannot work well, I enter into misery.

A good hiker needs good hiking shoes. A construction worker needs good boots to protect his feet, and eliminate potential for calluses.

I know that in order to fulfill your dreams, and make positive changes in the world around you, you gotta be able to walk, you gotta run, and you gotta use your feet to march you around.

Because of ancient wisdom, I have come to the conclusion that I find people should have good shoes. A bad pair of shoes can sway a worker from producing good work.

In this, i want to donate shoes to kids who dont have them. Help workers get shoes who cannot afford them.

Shoes are important.

Dreams Manifest. You need to walk to get to where you want to go.

you've inspired me.

PostPosted: 04/18/10 01:59:59 PM 

Big ups to Planet Asia and Gold Chain Military for dropping knowledge and inspiring the youth of our city.

PostPosted: 05/04/10 08:03:04 AM 

This morning we marked off an acre that was donated to the Nehemiah vision, talked Scripture at the acre with a man that will help implement the vision, and then came home and thought about how the vision will encompass you...!

PostPosted: 05/09/10 11:49:31 AM 

being optimistic is something that you can;t regret of. Afterall. no one has been harmed upon looking at the brighter side of life

PostPosted: 05/14/10 05:34:38 PM 

"..... thought about how the vision will encompass you...!"

... do tell 8)

PostPosted: 05/15/10 07:57:11 AM 

We live in a day and age that require ideas and visions being used to build cross-cultural bridges sustained on the pillars of faith and collectivity. Healthier eating habits and community unity can be attained by community gardens. If the community knows each other, shows a healthy attachment toward each other, then it is more difficult to undermine each other.

What is the potential outcome of safer, healthier communities? Is it possible to yield the same outcomes of unsafe, and unhealthy communities? Building has replaced much of what is fertile ground, but every community has empty lots and every community has a leader...

This week we will have medicaid youth planting 72 tomato plants and 60 peppers, a farmer will plant a half acre of sweet corn. Where I live, 1 tomato is 68 cents, so each youth will be assigned to a plant and a plant will yield somewhere from 50 to a hundred tomatoes. And they will have sweet corn, peppers, pumpkins and okra to sell in their youth ran farmers markets. Because God is good, inspirational and still offering jobs to those willing to work.