hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/01/14 01:12:59 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Help Needed
PostPosted: 04/01/10 09:10:54 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 10/17/01 05:00:00 PM
Posts: 18086
Location: Albq, NM
I'm looking for hip hop tracks that use a heavy double-bass sample. Here are the kinds of tracks i'm looking..

Cypress Hill - Lick A Shot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcyOFMKqf8M
A Tribe Called Quest - Buggin Out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNan6L1c1aA
Gangstarr - Mostly Tha Voice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD8hhNtxPgs
Casual - I Didn't Mean To http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52F9jEdABIA
Eric B and Rakim - Don't Sweat The Technique http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM21oJlQmws

Any help you can provide would be greatly appericate.

Your Friend,

Marlos Boozer

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Help Needed
PostPosted: 04/02/10 06:53:58 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 01/10/03 12:20:57 AM
Posts: 5795
Location: I'm mobile now.
Man, I can't help out... but damn that chick in your avy is the business. That's the broad from AOTS, right? :o

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Help Needed
PostPosted: 04/02/10 07:29:55 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 08/28/06 11:02:11 PM
Posts: 5737
Location: Some Fat Booty White Girl's Crib
Yeah Olivia Munn can get some deep shots on the back end without question.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Help Needed
PostPosted: 04/03/10 03:48:31 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 05/04/03 05:34:16 PM
Posts: 812
Location: GA
The only song I can think of off the top of my head right now is Aesop Rock's "Dryspell"


CARDiAC wrote:
Man, I can't help out... but damn that chick in your avy is the business. That's the broad from AOTS, right? :o


Black Scorcese wrote:
Yeah Olivia Munn can get some deep shots on the back end without question.



Watch 0:20 - 0:30, sirs. Then there's 0:48 - 0:56. Yeah.

_________________
This opinion has been brought to you by:
Image
NOTE: 99.8% of his words are laced with some form of sarcasm.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Help Needed
PostPosted: 04/09/10 04:31:46 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 09/24/04 10:14:14 PM
Posts: 13572
Location: Guguletu
you could say that most tracks released in the 90's used that kinda bass no?

_________________
Black Scorcese wrote:
Change that Fresh in your name to Mildewy, faggot.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Help Needed
PostPosted: 04/09/10 07:33:54 AM 
Offline

Joined: 06/09/05 02:55:41 PM
Posts: 2973
Location: Maryland
CARDiAC wrote:
Man, I can't help out... but damn that chick in your avy is the business. That's the broad from AOTS, right? :o


Black Scorcese wrote:
Yeah Olivia Munn can get some deep shots on the back end without question.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJsX2Kp1-ZA

_________________
No matter the situation, life will still move on
You will never accomplish anything crying, no matter who's wrong - Drastic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Help Needed
PostPosted: 04/09/10 03:08:11 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 10/17/01 05:00:00 PM
Posts: 18086
Location: Albq, NM
Bob Villain wrote:
you could say that most tracks released in the 90's used that kinda bass no?


No.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Help Needed
PostPosted: 04/10/10 09:17:50 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 05/04/03 05:34:16 PM
Posts: 812
Location: GA
Drastic Tactics wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJsX2Kp1-ZA


You, sir, have just become the coolest guy ever for 49 seconds. However, I'm a bit upset that after all of the episodes of that show I've seen, I've never witnessed her go off into ass jigglin' like this. :|

_________________
This opinion has been brought to you by:
Image
NOTE: 99.8% of his words are laced with some form of sarcasm.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Help Needed
PostPosted: 04/11/10 12:10:31 AM 
Offline

Joined: 06/09/05 02:55:41 PM
Posts: 2973
Location: Maryland
One Term wrote:
Drastic Tactics wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJsX2Kp1-ZA


You, sir, have just become the coolest guy ever for 49 seconds. However, I'm a bit upset that after all of the episodes of that show I've seen, I've never witnessed her go off into ass jigglin' like this. :|


Im always the coolest guy ever!

_________________
No matter the situation, life will still move on
You will never accomplish anything crying, no matter who's wrong - Drastic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Help Needed
PostPosted: 04/17/10 01:51:16 PM 
Offline

Joined: 09/03/01 05:00:00 PM
Posts: 3567
Location: Connecticut
Not sure if these are exactly what your looking for but here's some that have an upright bass sample in them:

Black Sheep - The Choice is Yours

Digable Planets - Rebirth of Slick(Cool Like That) (not all that heavy though)

The Beatnuts - Props Over Here

Aesop Rock - Battery

I'm sure there are more I'll start remembering the minute I'm away from the computer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Help Needed
PostPosted: 04/21/10 10:11:42 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 10/17/01 05:00:00 PM
Posts: 18086
Location: Albq, NM
Bad VybeZ wrote:
Not sure if these are exactly what your looking for but here's some that have an upright bass sample in them:

Black Sheep - The Choice is Yours

Digable Planets - Rebirth of Slick(Cool Like That) (not all that heavy though)

The Beatnuts - Props Over Here

Aesop Rock - Battery

I'm sure there are more I'll start remembering the minute I'm away from the computer.



Yo, good lookin' out!!! I did have the rebirth of slick but i decided to take it off, same with microphone mathematics

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Help Needed
PostPosted: 04/22/10 09:04:42 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 02/09/03 03:27:15 AM
Posts: 19269
Location: england
MarlonJackson wrote:
Bob Villain wrote:
you could say that most tracks released in the 90's used that kinda bass no?


No.


yes. he's right.

_________________
I am the poet Laureate of the fucking Trauma ward! I am the chocolate flake of death impaling the cluster nut sundae of your fucking existence! who am i? The Ice hearted pistolero from the murderverse, with chalk outline around my soul!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Help Needed
PostPosted: 04/22/10 09:57:19 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 10/17/01 05:00:00 PM
Posts: 18086
Location: Albq, NM
d_realword wrote:
MarlonJackson wrote:
Bob Villain wrote:
you could say that most tracks released in the 90's used that kinda bass no?


No.


yes. he's right.


The old Marlon would have used this opportunity to textually destroy you, Femi. I hope you are well, my old and valued friend.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Help Needed
PostPosted: 04/22/10 10:44:43 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 01/10/03 12:20:57 AM
Posts: 5795
Location: I'm mobile now.
:o

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group