hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/25/14 06:11:46 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2v2 battle
PostPosted: 04/11/10 04:43:41 PM 

Alright, lets get a 2v2 battle going on..

Post subject: Re: 2v2 battle
PostPosted: 04/19/10 01:27:11 PM 

Been out of it for a while, but I'm game

PostPosted: 04/19/10 01:37:57 PM 

My bad, I just read your post in the LBC, you aint battling no more? ...

PostPosted: 04/19/10 05:34:21 PM 

I am still battling, it was just a suggestion from conspiracy. I battle because its fun, I don't really care how the verse turns out.

So yeah, We need 2 more people

1.Me
2.Seven30
3.?
4.?

PostPosted: 04/20/10 08:58:35 PM 

is this a manajatwa????????? hows about i stick my old saggy nut sack in drastics mouth???? i mean can i play?

PostPosted: 04/20/10 09:41:19 PM 

1. Me
2. Seven30
3. DonBlaze
4. ?

We need ONE more!

~DT~

PostPosted: 04/20/10 10:43:43 PM 

might as well just include peptalk, ill call him tomorrow

PostPosted: 04/21/10 07:16:23 AM 

Call him, get him to respond and than lets get this shit going man

PostPosted: 04/21/10 09:44:14 AM 

On some real shit Drastic, I aint feeling these two cats I read some of their post, Don Blaze is clown on some fruity shit, but Peptalk maybe. I aint trying to act like I'm all that, but I want a serious battle get @ me

PostPosted: 04/21/10 09:52:53 AM 

I feel you, DonBlaze is on that fruity shit, Peptalk is alright though. I don't think the dude even posts anymore, I heard he might have bit someones verse from here and posted it somewhere else as his own. So I don't really know whats going in with that, im not really doing it for the competition, im trying to bring some life into this damn place.

PostPosted: 04/21/10 12:23:59 PM 

Yea, but you got make the battle something worth reading, whatever though if they want to get it going we can do it, I aint never back down from one anyway.

PostPosted: 04/21/10 01:11:25 PM 

Yeah I do believe Donblaze or peptalk one of them SHlong island reps
bit my verse against Joey Trust from '06 and ran to Canibus central trying to get ILL on niggaz...Smmfh

- KRS-One

PostPosted: 04/21/10 01:57:05 PM 

Sun Of Brooklyn wrote:
Yeah I do believe Donblaze or peptalk one of them SHlong island reps
bit my verse against Joey Trust from '06 and ran to Canibus central trying to get ILL on niggaz...Smmfh

Yeah, well.. you wanna jump in on this? just for fun, don't stop writing because some clown bit your verse. Take it as a compliment, dude found you worthy of biting, which means the verse was obviously dope. Shit, i'll call the dude out of it, but its not going to stop me from doing what I love and sharing the lyrics with other people. There is proof you wrote it, your verse was posted before his was.

PostPosted: 04/21/10 02:42:09 PM 

whats this about pep posting somone elses verse on a page??? I dont think he would do that/ would need to do that.....

and as far as all the fruit cup stuff its just a joke bro....me and peptalk came here back in like 2004 and used to go in hard when this site was actually active and we just felt that alot of the ppl on this site were real corny...I remember the game came on here and catz tried clownin him hard after he battled some kid and this was when he just signed to 50 he was goin hard(just an example of the corny shit). After we started protesting over battles and kids winning when they suck but they are buddy buddy wit pple so they get votes, mods were goin into our battles and changing our verses around and I really felt this sites comunity was "fuckin Gay" so I tagged up every topic on the site with a picture of a dick wit herpes warts on it and told evryone to suck a cock and I got banned..... If you search my name in posts on this site you'll find a topic called ppl we miss that used to be here you'll see funky toez sayin he "missed Big Peptalk and Don Blaze those dudes were funny" and thats exactly what it is funny ass shit

any wayz, I laugh other ppl laugh its a joke just like this.... :pee: :ass: <<<<i think thats funny lol

p.s. On some battle shit I beat drastic bout 2 weeks ago talkin about maaaad gay shit and he lost straight up....the kids serious battles cant eve beat my joke
if you wanna battle we can battle....I'll take it to the audio forum whatever and i mean on some serious shit u aint fuckin wit me or peptalk

PostPosted: 04/21/10 02:50:19 PM 

DonBlaze631 wrote:
whats this about pep posting somone elses verse on a page??? I dont think he would do that/ would need to do that.....

and as far as all the fruit cup stuff its just a joke bro....me and peptalk came here back in like 2004 and used to go in hard when this site was actually active and we just felt that alot of the ppl on this site were real corny...I remember the game came on here and catz tried clownin him hard after he battled some kid and this was when he just signed to 50 he was goin hard(just an example of the corny shit). After we started protesting over battles and kids winning when they suck but they are buddy buddy wit pple so they get votes, mods were goin into our battles and changing our verses around and I really felt this sites comunity was "fuckin Gay" so I tagged up every topic on the site with a picture of a dick wit herpes warts on it and told evryone to suck a cock and I got banned..... If you search my name in posts on this site you'll find a topic called ppl we miss that used to be here you'll see funky toez sayin he "missed Big Peptalk and Don Blaze those dudes were funny" and thats exactly what it is funny ass shit

any wayz, I laugh other ppl laugh its a joke just like this.... :pee: :ass: <<<<i think thats funny lol

p.s. On some battle shit I beat drastic bout 2 weeks ago talkin about maaaad gay shit and he lost straight up....the kids serious battles cant eve beat my joke
if you wanna battle we can battle....I'll take it to the audio forum whatever and i mean on some serious shit u aint fuckin wit me or peptalk

Set it up than homie, that was a test run with you. You wanna feel the real pain Drastic can bring than lets go.

PostPosted: 04/21/10 02:55:37 PM 

im gonna piss in your mouth and tell you its raining

PostPosted: 04/21/10 06:39:19 PM 

DonBlaze631 wrote:

I should hope y'all ain't biting my shit and WHO AIN'T FUCKIN WITH Y'ALL!??!?
Awww man you cats got amnesia...

- KRS-One

PostPosted: 04/29/10 02:35:20 PM 

blaze is a homo and wha's wit pep cant defend himself? drastic u need another count me in!
lets get this shit goin i aint gettin any younger! an my hunger aint satisfied!

PostPosted: 04/29/10 02:39:08 PM 

Alright so we got...

1. Drastic Tactics
2. Ryu-kanuk
3. ?
4. ?

PostPosted: 05/05/10 02:54:38 PM 

still lookin for 2... bad vybez..... v.t.g.....calibre...come any u mother fucka's....it's not like u cant.so why wont u????