hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 10/25/14 07:35:03 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next
 Post subject: Re: HHE Family album....Real People - NSFW
PostPosted: 03/02/10 10:18:40 PM 

yo 2tall, Amina is tall as hell!! damn man! remindin me of Omera. i was gettin her dressed a few weeks back and pulled her jeans out of a suitcase. first thing i said to myself was, "Man, she cannot fit these..." i wasn't even hype, jus dead serious. you're hella tall though aren't you? Amina looks like a veritable giant!

"Fuck the Bushes and the hicks up in the woods equipped wit hoods, return of Jesus and the media, we need to take a look at kids/On the block hollow wit a glock and no cause, coulda followed, but i lead, so i need that weed tomorrow..."- Heretic Skeptic

PostPosted: 03/16/10 06:47:24 AM 

heretic wrote:
yo 2tall, Amina is tall as hell!! damn man! remindin me of Omera. i was gettin her dressed a few weeks back and pulled her jeans out of a suitcase. first thing i said to myself was, "Man, she cannot fit these..." i wasn't even hype, jus dead serious. you're hella tall though aren't you? Amina looks like a veritable giant!

Yessir!

Haha, yup she's growing allright.
Yeah, i know that feeling, they grow so fast. Just get used to an age and they're older haha.
How is Omera? last photo I seen i think was taken a couple of years ago.
I'm between 6'4 and 6'5.
It's funny, she's not even 5 and even the older boys says she's the strongest in kindergarten.

Short story, I work at a women's shelter. One day I had to bring Amina there and she tells my boss that some of the boys in kindergarten hit her, but its okay I just punch them in their pee pee and they cry. I laughed spontaneously and immediately began to frantically deny any connection with the aforementioned practice.

peace

PostPosted: 03/16/10 06:49:09 AM 

domel wrote:
props for the way you dress your kid...

but damn you didn't improve on fixing her hair :D

haha fool

PostPosted: 03/17/10 02:16:33 AM 

2tall wrote:
heretic wrote:

Yessir!

Yeah, i know that feeling, they grow so fast. Just get used to an age and they're older haha.
I'm between 6'4 and 6'5.
It's funny, she's not even 5 and even the older boys says she's the strongest in kindergarten.

Short story, I work at a women's shelter. One day I had to bring Amina there and she tells my boss that some of the boys in kindergarten hit her, but its okay I just punch them in their pee pee and they cry. I laughed spontaneously and immediately began to frantically deny any connection with the aforementioned practice.

peace

damn, you are straight Grizz status wit the height! Omera's great bro. she'll be 5 next monday. time is flying man....flying. I'll get some recent pics up asap. keep forgetting there's a scanner in the living room. That's dope that Amina is handling hers at school bro. Little kids can be cruel. There's always that one girl that handles hers when you're young too, haha! what's goin down wit your music man? we still need to get on some ish. i been meaning to write and add to that verse u sent me a while back, but life is hectic, and now my recording situation is nonexistent. we'll figure something out tho. was gonna try to mess wit my sister's setup in her room, but she says it's not functioning, so that's out. anyway, get at me man. i be on MSN all the time now, but never see yo ass!

"Fuck the Bushes and the hicks up in the woods equipped wit hoods, return of Jesus and the media, we need to take a look at kids/On the block hollow wit a glock and no cause, coulda followed, but i lead, so i need that weed tomorrow..."- Heretic Skeptic

PostPosted: 03/18/10 04:29:16 PM 

heretic wrote:
2tall wrote:
heretic wrote:

Yessir!

I'm between 6'4 and 6'5.

peace

damn, you are straight Grizz status wit the height! Omera's great bro. she'll be 5 next monday. time is flying man....flying. I'll get some recent pics up asap. keep forgetting there's a scanner in the living room. That's dope that Amina is handling hers at school bro. Little kids can be cruel. There's always that one girl that handles hers when you're young too, haha! what's goin down wit your music man? we still need to get on some ish. i been meaning to write and add to that verse u sent me a while back, but life is hectic, and now my recording situation is nonexistent. we'll figure something out tho. was gonna try to mess wit my sister's setup in her room, but she says it's not functioning, so that's out. anyway, get at me man. i be on MSN all the time now, but never see yo ass!

Word? haha guess Grizz is a tall motherfucker too.
Good to hear man, that's excactly two weeks older than Amina then. It is, I guess no matter what, our girls make us smile in the end.
It's okay, I keep forgetting if I locked the door or not when I leave my house. PTS I guess haha.
Yeah, kids can be evil-like at times and with some of the 19 year old selfproclaimed experts on children we have employed in kindergartens/school these days...Don't get me started on those. We were at this other kids birthday party and this bully kept on taking the toys Amina had, Amina didn't mind much tho, but said it was annoying. I called him over and asked Amina if she could carry him to the other side of the room. She did. Then I asked him, and he barely got her off the ground. haha good times.
Right now, our friend Scoob and I are in the process of putting pieces of a project together.
Let me know when you got a setup and the time.
Haha, that's funny to me, you talking about msn, when I got AIM to talk to you and never saw you there.
Scoob says Skype is what's good tho.

peace

PostPosted: 05/11/10 11:56:56 PM 

I'm still around, what's good

PostPosted: 05/12/10 08:21:16 PM 

Stylin' on em, son! Whats up with the white sheets though? You secretly ride for the Klan?

PostPosted: 05/13/10 07:51:00 AM 

PostPosted: 05/13/10 08:21:15 AM 

Only if my broke ass had a camera to take pictures. Although I don't think I look any different than before.

~DT~

PostPosted: 05/14/10 06:19:47 PM 

MarlonJackson wrote:
Stylin' on em, son! Whats up with the white sheets though? You secretly ride for the Klan?

hahaha that's my bath towel though!

PostPosted: 05/28/10 02:04:07 PM 

the flawless wrote:

I really like how your hair is not painted on your head.

PostPosted: 05/28/10 02:09:52 PM 

Rich: looking good, question: do you need glasses to see or are they props?

PostPosted: 05/29/10 03:08:05 PM 

PostPosted: 05/30/10 11:32:26 PM 

yo Conspiracy creeps me out.

PostPosted: 05/31/10 08:56:14 PM 

chef villain flippin bok choy and mushrooms.

PostPosted: 06/02/10 02:43:24 AM 

Bob Villain wrote:

I am the poet Laureate of the fucking Trauma ward! I am the chocolate flake of death impaling the cluster nut sundae of your fucking existence! who am i? The Ice hearted pistolero from the murderverse, with chalk outline around my soul!

PostPosted: 06/02/10 07:35:07 PM 

2tall wrote:
Rich: looking good, question: do you need glasses to see or are they props?

thanks dude, they're for props

PostPosted: 06/02/10 09:15:13 PM 

Bob Villain wrote:

hahahaha he is from the farmlands of canada... wht u expect from goat and cattle country folk...

PostPosted: 08/02/10 10:27:44 PM 

PostPosted: 08/05/10 08:40:37 AM 

Me and my cousin chillin with anti pop consortium

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next