hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 07/27/14 09:14:46 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Extradition of Roman Polanski
PostPosted: 10/01/09 11:04:58 AM 

Roman Polanski was arrested in Zurich, Switzerland by the Swiss Government, who was ordered to do so by the US. In 1977, Polanski gave a 13 year old girl champagne and sedatives and raped and sodomized her while she begged him to stop. Now, 30 years later, he has finally been arrested. This topic has been floating around the news lately, especially now that a plethora of A-List celebrities have started a petition demanding his release.

I for one, am fucking sickened with all of the support that Polanski is getting from not only the film community but by many Americans as a whole. I don't care if he fled Poland during the Nazi occupation after his mother was sent to the gas chambers. I don't care that his pregnant wife was stabbed to death by Susan Atkins during the infamous Manson murders. The man is a scum-bag fucking rapist and should be extradited, charged, and sent to rot in a prison for the rest if his miserable life.

I really don't belong to any other forums, so I decided that I would come here to vent. I really don't see how anyone can say that a man who has been living the last 30 years in a French villa enjoying the European good life has served his time. I don't see how the fact that the girl he raped (who is now a married woman with children) has said she doesn't want him charged can be used as a lightning-rod for the 'leave Polanski alone' movement. Considering the emotional roller-coaster she probably went through her whole life, its no wonder that she just wants to put it all behind her.

I for one, hope that Polanski IS extradited, IS charged, and spends the rest of his life being sodomized by inmates in a Federal prison that don't take very kindly to child rapists. Lets see how he enjoys it.

Post subject: Re: Extradition of Roman Polanski
PostPosted: 10/01/09 10:50:09 PM 

Well Polanski is 76 or something like that so I don't think being sent for life is gonna fully repay his sins, as he might not have much of it left. If we follow the old american rule that rich white people (apart from madoff) don't get sent to jail there's a good chance Polanski's lawyers will strike a deal with americans and either Polanski's gonna stay in Europe or he's gonna be pardoned eventually.

I don't feel sorry for him and I think he should be punished for what he did. But I'm not mad at people defending him, I guess in hollywood sex with minors is business as usual...

PostPosted: 10/02/09 07:36:04 AM 

Woody Allen supports Polanski......what a fucking surprise :-?

PostPosted: 10/02/09 08:55:37 AM 

Mr.Morten wrote:
Woody Allen supports Polanski......what a fucking surprise :-?

hahah yeah... he... understands I guess...

PostPosted: 10/02/09 12:31:07 PM 

Of course. both Jews and both pedos. Of the two I definitely prefer Roman's work tho: Chinatown, Rosemarry's Baby and the Pianist especially.

PostPosted: 10/03/09 01:49:38 AM 

He was at the helm of Rosemary's Baby... and was possessed by the devil in real life and molesting children he depicted in his own visions from his earliest oscar-nominated role... great director, horrible person. Simple as that.

http://www.myspace.com/lionelsavant
http://www.soundclick.com/lionl
Http://www.soundcloud.com/rnivins8880

PostPosted: 10/03/09 11:19:05 AM 

<wait and see>...