hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 09/20/14 09:02:04 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: h.h.e. research team (suggestion)
PostPosted: 10/26/08 06:54:42 AM 

all the good topics were here when ducksuace and mistamidnight were in here

PostPosted: 10/26/08 06:04:43 PM 

MADDMAN wrote:
thanks, and to be honest your question is a good one but it is one that can only be answered by an opinion, and not actual fact. but then a scientical examination could maybe better explain the outcome of such a situation, tying religion with politics has always been thought to be a hazardous activity. well not in man's younger existance. in my "OPINION" ruling a nation or the world by a religion is a step back, because isn't this where most goverments and churches gained their power? and most wars have been fought. over belief systems. people hate people who believe differently simply because they are stereotyped to do so. so attempting to basically place everyone in or under the same belief system will cause a great deal of problems, and also give certain people more power than they have at the moment, and they have more than enough .

Is it not possible to look at the value in each religion and then consider what is valuable and in valuable; for example, it is more important for me to know that you will noy steal from or kill me than it is to know whether you confess Yeshua as yor savior. We can look at principle rather than beliefs. However, I know most people 'fear' earnest discussion about religion and politics as it relates to life. But remember, it is a fallacy to think you can separate government and religion.

PostPosted: 10/26/08 06:43:38 PM 

good point, however, take islam for instance, islam is one of the closest religions that believe is christ as a savior, and even though no one knows this, even islam veiws jesus as a savior, but if you go to a person who is christian and tell him that someone is muslim , they will prejudge them automatically, and vise versa, this is only because of a implemented plan which has installed biased mindstates in most of us, and as your belief system makes up who you are then what better way to control someone than by manipulating his mind by making him believe in things that give you an advantage. this is only natural and human nature. when we feel a need to remove ourselves from a situation we may lie. this is the prime example of what i mean.if you are a person that lies, and knows of it's capabilities then you will use deception in order to get what you want as most of the times it is the most effective weapon one can possess. and so by doing this have you not manipulated a person to believe? and if you think about it in a since, when you are born , you are born into a system which is already made up for you to jump in and flow along with the rest. lets say for one instant we took two people being born , one of which was born just as the average everyday person. and the other placed in a natural place, with no knowledge of any existance of a set up system. and let him come up in such environment,, which of the two will be the one with the most truth .us as human are only what we have learned to be, and our learning has been manipulated by others.how can we go back when we are so far down the wrong road most people in existance are not aware, and those that are , are the very ones to fault for its continuence. and the ones who are aware and are against the movement are only aware to a certain extent. it is like looking through a solid brick wall, you know someone is doing something behind it, but you can never tell what exactly it is. the simple fact we know the gov. are up to alot of things is the fact that they hide alot of things... if they were up to nothing then they would not have anything to hide.

PostPosted: 10/29/08 07:31:59 AM 

MADDMAN wrote:
good point, however, take islam for instance, islam is one of the closest religions that believe is christ as a savior, and even though no one knows this, even islam veiws jesus as a savior, but if you go to a person who is christian and tell him that someone is muslim , they will prejudge them automatically, and vise versa, this is only because of a implemented plan which has installed biased mindstates in most of us, and as your belief system makes up who you are then what better way to control someone than by manipulating his mind by making him believe in things that give you an advantage. this is only natural and human nature. when we feel a need to remove ourselves from a situation we may lie. this is the prime example of what i mean.if you are a person that lies, and knows of it's capabilities then you will use deception in order to get what you want as most of the times it is the most effective weapon one can possess. and so by doing this have you not manipulated a person to believe? and if you think about it in a since, when you are born , you are born into a system which is already made up for you to jump in and flow along with the rest. lets say for one instant we took two people being born , one of which was born just as the average everyday person. and the other placed in a natural place, with no knowledge of any existance of a set up system. and let him come up in such environment,, which of the two will be the one with the most truth .us as human are only what we have learned to be, and our learning has been manipulated by others.how can we go back when we are so far down the wrong road most people in existance are not aware, and those that are , are the very ones to fault for its continuence. and the ones who are aware and are against the movement are only aware to a certain extent. it is like looking through a solid brick wall, you know someone is doing something behind it, but you can never tell what exactly it is. the simple fact we know the gov. are up to alot of things is the fact that they hide alot of things... if they were up to nothing then they would not have anything to hide.

I read this thread and believed it to be a call to the reasoning table, but I'm confused, cause while I appreciate your response, you speak of what is clearly known. Reasoning is an attempt at a solution rather than an attempt at identifying the problem--perhaps both, but more emphasis should be put on the solution. I would think that in this thread the 'thinkers' are not limited by systems, or by the traditions and myths of their youth. While talking about the problem is temporarily satisfying, joy comes with resolution and resolutions come by knowing we are directing our energies toward forming/drafting decrees or demands; but let me know if I am in the wrong thread.

PostPosted: 10/29/08 11:30:07 PM 

SyMbOL wrote:
all the good topics were here when ducksuace and mistamidnight were in here

logic..would throw down too..
the first logic..then i think somebody else wrote under logik?? i forgot..

PostPosted: 11/09/08 05:45:10 PM 

mistamidnight was a bit of a cook if you ask me... he didnt really contribute anything other than stupid arguments about superior races...imo.

Logic was good, Fiction had a couple of really boring topics with his Ocean Topography stuff...but would pop off with some interesting stuff as well.., and Ducksauce knew how to moderate a topic and bring both sides to an agreement. Merkaba write interesting stuff also..

The one problem with this board though, is that its to race related. You cant say anything without someone being outraged about their personal repressed anger issues. What the fuck do you want us to do? Its the fucking internet. Go mail your senator....and rally the youth.

and for the record, I am WhiteMike cause in highschool, while writing hip hop and freestyling in the cafeteria, there was a BlackMike, so they just called me WhiteMike, and I kept it, for one, it sounded better than the name I came up with for myself = Mayonaise. It has nothing to do with anything. These were the days when I started this account, and was on the lyricist battle page mostly.

I am about to bring some serious crazy shit to this board, and I hope it scares everyone.

PostPosted: 11/14/08 02:53:22 PM 

way to go mike

PostPosted: 12/09/08 09:57:07 PM 

Hey MadMan what ended up happening with this, I am still down for the idea

PostPosted: 12/10/08 02:26:19 AM 

WhiteMike wrote:
Hey MadMan what ended up happening with this, I am still down for the idea

Well you're a mod now, you can make ideas into reality.

PostPosted: 12/11/08 11:33:12 AM 

:pimp:

im down, but we shouldnt kick something off with out em, cause it was his idea....

if he would give it a go.... Id conspire new forms of verbal weponry and keen eye observation cause i shake nations til change falls out the pockets rattling profits, the corperate elite exploded with safety reasons to decease the knees from lady liberty with public permission, fully equiped with media ammunition...safely call it treason, season for hunting liars, bullets for every reason :etcetera...etcetera...etcetera...etcetera..etcetera..etcetera..etcetera...etcetera..

.brain-washing machines... for televisions.. anyone have something good for dryers?

PostPosted: 12/13/08 10:00:18 PM 

thanks Mike, i apreciate the consideration, and i will glad help where i can, but honestly i have a overwhelming amount of issues to deal with at the moment. and like domel said, you are a mod now, you have a more efficient capability to control such a thing, put you a crew together and get shit poppin' , personally i would like to hope that most of them will hold a simular moral standard to your own. peace.........