hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 10/25/14 11:58:37 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: jermain taylor vs kelly pavlik this weekend
PostPosted: 09/27/07 09:39:38 PM 

this fight should be fireworks. finally, taylor is gonna fight someone with brutal KO power who doesn't stop coming forward. i can see taylor winning by decision because of his speed, jab, and experience, but i HOPE pavlik ko's that inconsistent prick. both guys are giant middleweights, so it should be interesting to see how jermain does against someone as big as he is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/27/07 10:01:07 PM 

i got Pavlik takin' this by KO

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/28/07 08:19:41 AM 

Must See TV right here... I'm rooting for Pavlik cuz I don't like Taylor, I think he's overrated.

http://www.myspace.com/lionelsavant
http://www.soundclick.com/lionl
Http://www.soundcloud.com/rnivins8880

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/29/07 11:10:20 AM 

I'm rooting for Pavlik, but i think this should be a pretty good match up because both fighters are a lil different in there styles pavlik is more of a stand up free swinger, while Taylors more of a insidequick hands type of guy

should be good

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/29/07 09:25:33 PM 

Funkytoez wrote:
Must See TV right here... I'm rooting for Pavlik cuz I don't like Taylor, I think he's overrated.

Fucking great fight! :o Pavlik has BIG TIME power.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/29/07 10:38:58 PM 

Both fights was nice, Pav nearly got stopped in the second, he came back and ended it in style.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/29/07 11:21:02 PM 

Conspiracy Theory wrote:
I'm rooting for Pavlik, but i think this should be a pretty good match up because both fighters are a lil different in there styles pavlik is more of a stand up free swinger, while Taylors more of a insidequick hands type of guy

should be good

thanks for the analysis, fols. we had no idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/30/07 01:40:28 AM 

holy fuck, that was a championship fight. these are the ones that should be shown on national television like in the old days. garbage like mayweather de la hoya should never get as much hype as a classic fight between 2 unbeaten power punchers that are guaranteed to go toe-2-toe.

pavlik is sick, he is great for boxing. the guy knows how to finish, and not only does he throw some of the hardest punches in recent middleweight history, he has an insanely high workrate/punch output. i was surprised at how big he was compared to taylor. taylor is a giant middleweight, but he looked so much smaller in there. pavlik isn't as muscular as jermain, but his frame is huge, and he's got shoulders as broad as a light heavyweight so he gets mad leverage into those power shots even when it doesn't look like he's throwing everything into 'em.

berto vs estrada was a great scrap too. i had a feeling estrada would give berto hell since he was a better version of cosme rivera who bert struggled with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/30/07 10:49:56 AM 

RoundPants wrote:
holy fuck, that was a championship fight. these are the ones that should be shown on national television like in the old days. garbage like mayweather de la hoya should never get as much hype as a classic fight between 2 unbeaten power punchers that are guaranteed to go toe-2-toe.

pavlik is sick, he is great for boxing. the guy knows how to finish, and not only does he throw some of the hardest punches in recent middleweight history, he has an insanely high workrate/punch output. i was surprised at how big he was compared to taylor. taylor is a giant middleweight, but he looked so much smaller in there. pavlik isn't as muscular as jermain, but his frame is huge, and he's got shoulders as broad as a light heavyweight so he gets mad leverage into those power shots even when it doesn't look like he's throwing everything into 'em.

berto vs estrada was a great scrap too. i had a feeling estrada would give berto hell since he was a better version of cosme rivera who bert struggled with.

Taylor Loves being Hit and Riding tha Ropes...
And Kelly Got Lots of Power somebody Had To Fall..
I could Have Won Big Money In Vegas.
I knew J.T Was Going To lose!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/30/07 12:01:09 PM 

D-S I R E wrote:
RoundPants wrote:

Fols Jr.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/30/07 04:19:59 PM 

MarlonJackson wrote:
D-S I R E wrote:
RoundPants wrote:

Fols Jr.

You Love To Kiss Your Daddy's Balls Don't You BOY!
Now If You So Smart Why Can't You Stay With Tha Subject?
You Fag Reject! ''Tha King Of Clog Tha Threads''

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/30/07 10:20:00 PM 

D-S I R E wrote:
MarlonJackson wrote:
D-S I R E wrote:
RoundPants wrote:

Fols Jr.

You Love To Kiss Your Daddy's Balls Don't You BOY!
Now If You So Smart Why Can't You Stay With Tha Subject?
You Fag Reject! ''Tha King Of Clog Tha Threads''

nigga, you can't even formulate an opinion and i'm clogging threads? you and fols just love to point out the obvious. you'd get no points on Around The Horn for your bullshit insight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/01/07 03:48:37 PM 

Will Woody This Not Espn! But a Sports forum So I Speak On Sports
I See You Don't Have Your Own Life And unable To Think With Your Own Mind. You Talkin To Me Like I'm Your Friend?
When I comment That's How I FEEL Homie..
I'm JR To Nobody!

But This How You Build Posts You Fake Internet Gangsta.

Anyways Taylor was Lucky, His Last Two Fights.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/01/07 06:20:03 PM 

worst response ever

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/01/07 08:02:31 PM 

larry merchant provides more insight than you do. i'm about to pull the virtual gat on you, son.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/01/07 08:28:52 PM 

MarlonJackson wrote:
larry merchant provides more insight than you do. i'm about to pull the virtual gat on you, son.
:cold:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/02/07 08:39:04 AM 

Taylor said he wants a rematch but I honestly think he'd get knocked out again. Pavlik is on a mission and I can't think of any middleweight right now that could stand in there and go toe to toe with him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/02/07 06:41:50 PM 

That's All I was Saying!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/05/07 12:57:04 AM 

D-S I R E wrote:
That's All I was Saying!

why didn't you say that then?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10/05/07 02:32:13 AM 

MarlonJackson wrote:
larry merchant provides more insight than you do.

I always laugh when Harold gives his score and Larry has to chime in like "I have it even" or some shit. No one asked you, Larry.

On a side note, Kelly is that dude.