Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - HYDRO VS. INKBLOTROBOT (RND. 2) (VOTING CLOSED)

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 12/15/19 07:38:51 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ] 
 Post subject: HYDRO VS. INKBLOTROBOT (RND. 2) (VOTING CLOSED)
PostPosted: 08/07/07 07:05:43 AM 

i apologize for not reading the new rules.....lets do this HYDRO

I exist as exotic sound psycho with the melodic tight flow/
innovator like Edison and tungsten wired light bulbs/
my points get read (red) & invoke fear like light from laser guided rifles/
inject some damn insight and life in your lines/
give them nerves, blood vessels and spines/
u see mine/ pulsate off the page and are written with DNA//
so with each verse I give birth while your trash heap of words just sits and decays//
all you display is mediocre vernacular/
with vocab that sucks like the larynx of Dracula/
and you with the face of the sphinx, nose as flat as your scapula/
immaculate arrangement/ of beauty and amazement/ when the page is lit/ with my words that blaze it/
u see my pen is a perpetual ember/
while your mixtape is as gay as a man not wearing white after the third of September/
a member of myspace with the face of a mastiff/
pics like a photo shoot for national geographic/
its tragic how any homo can pick up a mic and become a rapping asshole/
you are fooling yourself like a dike that stops actin natural/
and pretends to like the babies arm with metacarpals grasping apples/
its dark where I am and hell is hot/ when flesh will rot/
my soul will drift in devils hands on level sands I sold the vapor/
to be nailed to wood and become raps savior/
with you dangling next to me/
Barabus, aka hydro the mc/ in death still on “the bottom” of society/

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/07/07 07:09:15 AM 

http://bb.hiphop-elements.com/viewtopic.php?t=98167

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/07/07 11:11:40 AM 

http://bb.hiphop-elements.com/viewtopic.php?t=98276

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/07/07 04:37:34 PM 

just saw this.
never agreed to a round two.
i might hit it, i might not.
i'll decide later.
either way, i expected more.

http://www.myspace.com/hydrotheemcee

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/09/07 07:33:09 PM 

http://bb.hiphop-elements.com/viewtopic ... 04#1079004
http://bb.hiphop-elements.com/viewtopic ... 05#1079005

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/09/07 07:35:09 PM 

LOL!!!!!!!

it's funny how some niggas can sound so fickle/
you ain't official,
aimin' for the king's head when the crown don't fit you/
you stink like you took a long dip in a piss pool/
this fool,
thought I was talkin' pistols when I called him a "big tool"/
so he started "shootin" off at the mouth/
"perpetual ember", "baby arms", and "metacarpals",
what the fuck are you barkin' about???!!!/
not that I don't know your mission,
but I see through your bars/
your verse is the definition,
of taking wikipedia way too far/
at first you were just another bastard hatin'/
then I realized you were gazin' at my pictures,
What's with the gay infatuation?/
tryin' to front like you were pitchin' a fit,
half way through fixin' your diss/
your pants were pitchin' a tent,
and you were lickin' your lips/
the shit is just sick,
said fuck your girl,
you were ditchin' your bitch/
all so you could sit on a dick,
while doubleclickin' my pics/
DAMN!!!!!
Your whole premise is garbage/
I called you out on comic book habit,
So now your whole image is tarnished/
Now all I see is you downin' some sausage/
You'll never "enter" the winner's circle,
But at least you're "comin' out" of the closet/
Or should I use unnecessary words to hit ya?/
Like,
"My lyrical vigor is a diagrammatic enigma."/
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
I would do it for the rest of this rhyme,
but then I would be payin' the cost/
Cause I'd be wastin' my time,
Typin' an excessive way of sayin' "YOU LOST!!!"/

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/10/07 02:47:35 AM 

given this to hydro for just makin more sense and flowin better

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/10/07 07:13:29 AM 

u people dont even try ....dont even think a little........how can you appreciate this kids watered down simpleton garbage......abstract thought is what separates man from beast.....use your mind ......think outside the box....the straightforward dissing is boring, uneventful, and commonplace.......you tell me what you dont understand...i will be happy to explain it......examples....

a phrase that means dick.......babies arm holding an apple.....i'm sure there are those that have heard that before

an ember is a smoldering piece of wood or coal etc....if a pen is an ember everything written is fire

anything else?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/10/07 07:44:00 AM 

Honestly, InkBlot......

Stop bitchin, You're doing nothing but clogging the thread, Just take the votes and shut up...

And Hydro, I love reading your verses, They always crack me up... You gave it to him at first... and than at the end you finished him off with the flame you put down..

Vote : Hydro

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/10/07 07:55:26 AM 

Yes Captain! ......sorry for me insubordination sir!....by the way.....take his nuts out ya drooling cumfilled mouth...fuckin name emblazoned on halls of shame and has the fuckin gaul to address me .....remove the I the N and K buttons from your fuckin key board bitch...u have no business typing my name

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/10/07 11:52:55 AM 

yo inkblot, i kno what youre saying exactly. this site is garbage. check out itshiphop.com. the talent and complexity over there on some of our battle... i think youll like it alot more

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/10/07 12:05:01 PM 

3w50 wrote:
yo inkblot, i kno what youre saying exactly. this site is garbage. check out itshiphop.com. the talent and complexity over there on some of our battle... i think youll like it alot more

Already been to that site... You might know me as StaXx there..

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/10/07 01:54:22 PM 

inkblotrobot wrote:
u people dont even try ....dont even think a little........how can you appreciate this kids watered down simpleton garbage......abstract thought is what separates man from beast.....use your mind ......think outside the box....the straightforward dissing is boring, uneventful, and commonplace.......you tell me what you dont understand...i will be happy to explain it......examples....

a phrase that means dick.......babies arm holding an apple.....i'm sure there are those that have heard that before

an ember is a smoldering piece of wood or coal etc....if a pen is an ember everything written is fire

anything else?

You should do a little homework before you make assumptions, there are plenty of kids with out of the box flow on here. Check brokenpattern, check TheAuthority, check FuStandstill. They won battles because they knew how to push the boundary while still being able to draw the link. Its not even that people don't understand what you are going on about, its that you didn't execute it well or efficiently. Bitching and arguing an audience's comprehension won't turn the tide for a sub-par verse. You do one of three things, keep your style as is and continue to lose, leave the site for another that "understands" you, or adjust accordingly.

Rnd goes to Hydro

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/10/07 05:16:34 PM 

Actually I'm siding with ink. I love his shit it's just the type of thoughts I like. His shit is extreme and off the wall and his verses are intellectual but still crazy hot if you understand the terms in it. That verse unfortunately wasn't one of his best but he was throwin some fire. Hydro I also like your shit your like the king of cap sessions and it's funny to read your shit but when it comes to style I gotta say ink took it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/10/07 05:26:34 PM 

inkblotrobot wrote:
Yes Captain! ......sorry for me insubordination sir!....by the way.....take his nuts out ya drooling cumfilled mouth...fuckin name emblazoned on halls of shame and has the fuckin gaul to address me .....remove the I the N and K buttons from your fuckin key board bitch...u have no business typing my name

There's way too much extra chatter in this thread... but damn that shit was funny! :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/lionelsavant
http://www.soundclick.com/lionl
Http://www.soundcloud.com/rnivins8880

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/10/07 07:16:45 PM 

I feel that Ink offered far more creative substance. Somthing Hip Hop, as a whole, has been lacking.

Vote: Ink

http://www.myspace.com/joeytrust

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/10/07 10:11:09 PM 

vote - hydro

inkblok you had creativity, but your shit got ate up...forward, straight and personal disses hurt, and obviously they got you. just take the vote you get mang, it's nothing personal, learn from this. i know you already know what i'm trying to say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/11/07 07:05:41 AM 

hip hop is on her death bed because of people like you dick snatcha.....take the one you thrusted of the millions of knives out her back......i'm disappointed J....i thought there was some grey matter in that skull of yours

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/11/07 07:24:40 PM 

i wasn't going to say nothing but this has gotten ridiculous...

on the real Ink, i like your verses too. They are creative as shit, and i like reading them. They are madd different, and show dexterity. that is the main reason i called you out to begin with.
with that said... why are you clogging this thread up? anybody that has seen me battle on this site know how i'm gonna rhyme about people. I'm gonna be straight forward and go at your neck. Shit, i been rhymin' to the same beat for the past, like, ten verses that i've posted. That's what i do on this site. ON THIS SITE THAT'S WHAT I DO!!! the results vary, but for the most part it has worked out for me. I figured if i'm gonna rhyme simple (mostly so that absolutely nothing goes over anybody's head) that i'm gonna have to do my best at it to make up for it's simplicity.
it's like, if you get in the ring and all that you plan on throwing is jabs. i bet you throw the hardest jabs ever just to make up for the lack of uppercuts. THAT'S WHAT I DO.
stop bitchin' about hiphop being dead, and cats not recognizing your "abstract thought", just because they didn't vote for you. it's extrememly lame and the exact opposite of what i expected from you. I understood all your punches. that doesn't mean that they were all good, but i understood them. so what would my natural defense be???? to talk about how obsessive all your rhymes are??? *ding ding* that makes sense. don't hate on my shit and call it "commonplace" just cause people don't get half of your shit. a true emcee is supposed to be able to translate whatever ideas he has, in a way that everybody understands. that doesn't mean that it has to be simple, but your supposed to find a way to make it work.
i make my "watered down simpleton garbage", "boring", "straightforward dissing", "uneventful" and "commonplace" rhymes work for me. Maybe if you did the same you wouldn't be criticizing voters, just for saying their oppinions.
i could do a whole verse, where the bars are rhyming backwards, with metaphors relating to everything from brain surgery to blue's clues, in pig latin.
will it be "abstract"??? Yes!!!!!

will it get votes???

Only if i do a lyrical algorithm right below my voting links. that's the only way people will understand it.

"i rhyme simple when i battle."
big deal.
"you rhyme abstract and complain when people don't feel it like you do." so what.

you were lucky to even get a response to your second round verse. i murked you in the first battle and never said i wanted to battle you anymore. so quit complaining and let the people decide.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/18/07 04:48:51 PM 

Hydro had the better verse...ink you kind of remind me of seven30 with the kind of structure and wording you have...you really have to put it together nicely if you want people to feel it...maybe you should check some of his older scripts where he brought the heat, it may help you elevate...

vote hydro

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]