hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 08/21/14 09:03:55 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Resident Evil 5
PostPosted: 08/02/07 02:48:43 AM 

Resident Evil 4 was revolutionary when it came out a couple years back. It was just an incredible game top to bottom. I've been hyped for the sequel for a while now, and they released a clip for the 360/PS3 that is jaw droppingly good looking. You can peep it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh55aR-gnOU
(youtube doesn't do it justice, they have an HD clip out there and on xbox live).

The parts where the dude is fighting and shooting is supposedly in game footage, which puts Gears of War in it's place, it's that good. Seems like they kept the same action formula that they had in RE:4, so this will be fast paced and fun.

Also, this game is starting to catch a lot of heat because you play a white guy in Africa, shooting black villagers that turn into zombies. I hope this doesn't become the main focus of a potentially great game, because in the context of the game (which is made by Japanese people by the way), it isn't all that bad. I can see why people are taking issue with dehumanizing an already struggling area, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/04/07 02:42:03 PM 

yeah its supposed to be really racist which is why im gonna buy it. no seriously though, the trailer looks really good. I actually went into best buy asking for it today. i kinda looked stupid, but bought Madden 07 and Full Auto for 40 bucks at blockbuster.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/04/07 02:51:05 PM 

RACIST!

Matt - Who the fuck are Man United?? says:
are the pistons from mexico?

Post subject: Too bad...
PostPosted: 08/24/07 05:03:39 PM 

Yeah, it looks awesome for sure. Too bad it won't be released until 2009!!! Sucks huh. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/24/07 05:50:15 PM 

man, wtf? when are they gonna take Umbrella down? the game looks great, but i have the feeling there isn't going to be any closure in the end. personally, i miss the old style with the shifting camera angles, the more complex puzzles, etc. they need to bring that back. RE4 made the game more into an action game, when it was originally a survival horror genre.

Post subject: Re: Resident Evil 5
PostPosted: 04/03/08 12:27:41 PM 

Chris Redfield!? !? they really should of made better movies out this game, the lack of structure in the storyline turns me off this game. This looks dope though, hopefully they got a multi player function and incorporate that zombie transformation that they failed to add during their PS2 attempt at multi player.