Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Jabbawockees

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/23/17 09:29:37 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jabbawockees
PostPosted: 04/02/08 06:11:22 AM 

I caught that dance crew show for the first time and I was quite impressed. Those Jabbawockees held that shit down, the sad thing about that though, you got kids wearing maskes and gloves everywhere. I dont know whether to buy a mask of my own and start robbin kids or slap the shit out of anyone who wears that shit. I didnt sea the entire season, but some of the stuff I seen was borderline mediocre and overpraised. They also need to get rid of Lil Mama next season, bitch is annoying as fuck, she made it like those crews were the bloods and crips coming together to do some charity function. Overall, It was good show with alot of dope choreographed dances, it wasnt nothing spectacular compared to some of the shit I seen online, it was well choreographed none the less. The winners had to split 100,000 dollars, imagine how money MTV made off them. Next season could be promsing if alot of the established dance crews out there come out of the underground. But in terms of being a Telelvision show that probably wont find get the greatest talent out there, its going to be hard to top the Jabbawockees.

Post subject: Re: Jabbawockees
PostPosted: 04/02/08 07:27:11 PM 

Kaba Modern and Jabbas reppin SoCal proper! But word, the Jabbas are dope and Kaba Modern, too. Kaba actually consists of many many more members, and I'm curious as to why they chose those specific ones.

PostPosted: 04/02/08 10:35:17 PM 

word I can see Kaba Modern making moves in the future.

PostPosted: 04/04/08 06:50:32 AM 

Rainen is the fucking man! *Ryan from jabbawockees*

Dude is an ill dancer and one of my favorite bboys. He was in the Nelly Furtado "Turn Off The lights" video.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... arch_type=

You can find some more vids there.

Also Chris *whos from Las Vegas* is mad cool peoples as well.

PostPosted: 04/04/08 09:32:06 AM 

Mike Song from Kaba Modern is pretty ill too