Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - SITE BATTLE!

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 08/21/19 12:07:29 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: SITE BATTLE!
PostPosted: 01/12/08 09:16:12 PM 

^^^ is there anything that hasnt been complained about, you dont gotta complain like a lil girl in a site battle there has to be common grounds but ya'll want erything your way, have it done here rn2 all post 1st. NO! If this is going down we gon set it up and be mature instead of bitching and complaining like 3 year olds! nobody is oging to have an advantage.

Someone sensible talk to me instead of someone who gon cry like a bitch. This what im proposing all battles are posted on both sites that way if everyone votes fair the outcome will be the same, all verses are given to an admin or moderator and will be posted @ the same time, this way the verses dont lose their freshness

and victimizer just please stfu ppl like you make t difficult to make this happen

PostPosted: 01/12/08 09:19:20 PM 

fuck, forget all the catagories, we don vote like that here, an if its a new thing then it cud get confusin cus theres no point in havin all the catigories. yall been unprepaired from the start, you can atleast accept that the simple voting methods gonno be used. but lemme edit this in. you right, that the verses shud stay fresh an as long as no moderators taint our fuckin verse...it shud be all good. so how many people will be able to submit there verse tommorrow?? jus simply say "you are" if your done.

I am ready to post...i have been for too long now. if my opponent is able to post tommorrow, then yall see the first battle.

Last edited by HOLOCRON on 01/12/08 09:25:36 PM, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 01/12/08 09:21:57 PM 

well I feel that 4 to 5 categories is fair and we are compensating...we don't usually vote in categories at all, just explained votes if necessary...peace

PostPosted: 01/12/08 09:27:42 PM 

i dont understand this, Oz called ya'll out because he figured ya'll would accept & we'd get down to it but this is all bullshit, i understand yall dont use voting cats all ya'll gotta do is pm 1 of us instead of bitching. LIKE I SAID COMMON GROUNDS. this is fucking stupid. It dont matter who issued the challenge "victimizer" you wouldn know real till someone real popped or poked you. Either verses are dropped simultaneously or nothing is going. apparently you think your nice so what does it matter if verses are dropped @ the same time??? pussy is having to read someone elses verse before you post your own

PostPosted: 01/12/08 09:38:40 PM 

Ayo real talk no rules other than keep it within your opponents line limit...
fuck all that other shit cuz everyone operates on different wavelengths and techniques...
Skills vs skills do the best of your ability and that's taht...Now Ph1lly whatup?!??!
You wanna have a go???
Jing a ling whatup ?!?!
How bout u???
One of you fellas best give me a reason to respect you...
whether in defeat or as the victor who actually gives an opponent a run for his money...

- KRS-One

PostPosted: 01/12/08 09:48:12 PM 

Sun Of Brooklyn wrote:
Ayo real talk no rules other than keep it within your opponents line limit...

yeea, riiight lol. 46 gainst like 25, i guess you right but i'm sure eg. you cud take down 46 lines with 25...all depending on who's 46 it is i guess...

PostPosted: 01/12/08 09:58:57 PM 

1st off sun chek yo pms.

2nd right after the site vs site ill holla @ you and ill battle you

3rd i agree witchu Sun except 2 stipulations verses are dropped @ the same time and each battle is posted on both sites
or is that an issue???

PostPosted: 01/12/08 10:07:40 PM 

postin like that^ seems fine ta me cus i'm done my shit an i was just gunna post right after i saw he posted. but if they can be exact same time thats good.

PostPosted: 01/12/08 10:15:41 PM 

My only trouble is that noe one is ever really on at the same exact time...
I would honestly but within the same date is better IMO...
only cuz we're not face to face...
I don't care bout much else as long as someone gets at me
I'll respond the same exact day they did it...
Hey Ceaser....ahhahahahahaha
just kiddin' I won't waste a bar on ya kiddo...
but anyways get it together ya'll I'll be passing thru periodically to see who dropped...
and please no storybooks everyone we can keep it within a good 24 lines...
That's good money...

- KRS-One

PostPosted: 01/12/08 10:20:11 PM 

yea but if 46 line come outta my head, it's cus it was hard ta stop, don you understand?

PostPosted: 01/12/08 10:36:33 PM 

what in tha hell is goin on?!stfu and RAP!

since when does havin a battle require so much damn talking?!
stipulations and bullshit, match bar for bar
damn MATCH A FUCKIN BATTLE UP WITH ME AND IT'LL BE UP IN A DAY!!!
yall rapnations dudes is procrastinatin like a mother...
wit all tha due dates and writin tha shit...

LISTEN!:
it dont take but 10 mintues TOPS to write a verse
all you do is say who u wanna battle, start the thread, wait til they check it..MAKE ANY RULES YOU HAVE IN THE THREAD(SINCE U MAKE A THREAD U CHOSE THA RULES) be it 10 bars, 20, or unlimited(good luck if u think we gonna read a 50bar battle)
come on man, its not rocket science...

Quote:
aint been on here in a min...Savage silencer, i aint started writing ma verse yet bu trust im far from a no-show....matter of fact,imma get workin now

come on man, WHY DO YOU NEED TO WRITE A VERSE?!
get behind ya keyboard AND SPIT! its a damn internet battle, come on...let ya'lls nuts drop

Quote:
but some stuff isnt definite yet, such as rules and battlefiled location and voting ppl ... feel me?

man your makin this more than it needs to be...ITS AN ONLINE RAP BATTLE! not a presidential election or sumn

Quote:
^^^^ nobody is posting 1st or 2nd, we gon make it so EVERYONE POSTS @ THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!

you know how dumb and time consuming thats gonna be?
1st u gotta make sure both ppl agree 2 rules n all this other bullshit
THEN you have 2 send em 2 someone who is biased(which no1 would really agree on)
and trust that person 2 drop tha verses by the deadline
or yall have 2 wait til yall online at tha same time...survey says...STUPID!

Quote:
LIKE I SAID COMMON GROUNDS

why make shit so complicated?!
hell i'll battle on yall site, I DONT GIVE A SHIT!
why dont 1 battle take place here, and one on yall site, tha battlers chose
i doubt many ppl would give a flyin fuck really

so i return 2 my original statement

STFU AND RAP!!!
:guns:

PostPosted: 01/12/08 10:42:40 PM 

folks, sori i been M.I.A...a nigga got a lotta shit to do...i already pm Savage Silencer n told him imma get ma verse to him ASAP and imma try n make it up to 40 lines atleast...so yall jus bear wid me...

PostPosted: 01/12/08 10:43:57 PM 

-sighs-

that shit really baffles me

who needs time 2 write a verse?

PostPosted: 01/12/08 11:03:45 PM 

Ight Vic...
As far as helpin u out, im sorry, u gotta do ya research ya self, but about the battle... yea, lets go 30
and i think it will be fair to post in the same time

wanna make it on our site? i prefer to battle there, it more simple...
anyways, i got an idea... we will set a day we both go online, and then we will check in together in our battle thread, and post our verses up in the same time.. this way it stays fair and fresh fam...
u down?
if u aint kool wit our site, we can battle here..... but the best is to post it on both

holla at me asap

and S.O.B., i been decent till now, dont lemme flip ... u startin to irritate me...
lets just leave it at that

PostPosted: 01/13/08 12:39:57 AM 

throwback wateva your name is foul only writing his verse cuz your dude is writing his so just stay out of it cuz you aint in the battle anyways and with the dropping at the same time it aint that hard einstein each person sends their verse to an admin or mod then they post both of em. jesus!!!! no rules = no organization, no organization= no battle, no battle= a waste of all this time and erything every1 has put into attempting to organize this

PostPosted: 01/13/08 01:15:29 AM 

ait ait ait!

for once imma agree wit Son we do this within the opponents limits no rules! ok fuck it lets just fuckin battle im tired of shit talkin

only thing is if a rookie or newbie votes n seems biased that persona has the right to refuse a dickryding vote from either side as long as is visable

lets get shit poppin

PostPosted: 01/13/08 02:26:31 AM 

Ayo there ain't no dickriders in these here parts
You cats kill me just post the shit already
our board runs smoother and we have more traffic...
You're guaranteed a vote within the hour...
Soon as I see it I'm going in that simple...
So let's go...

- KRS-One

PostPosted: 01/13/08 02:33:11 AM 

ait man no worries i only jus got up lol but imma key somat up soon u start doin the same so they posted around about the same time ill holla atchya via pm when im droppin ait?

PostPosted: 01/13/08 10:20:48 AM 

you know what??? i've tried to just maintain a certain level of respect for yall but i'mma be real...i could give a fuck about SOB or anyone from HHE or RN2 tootin their horn about they're "talent" ....anybody battle me we can do it however you want

and that goes for anybody, any website

either way i take the life out you like DOCTERS DOING C-SECTIONS!!

PostPosted: 01/13/08 10:32:54 AM 

wussup man? why'd ya get hyped suddenly?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next