hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 07/30/14 02:05:45 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SHOUT OUT FOR ALL DA OLD SKOOL CATZ THAT REMAIN!
PostPosted: 04/18/11 02:17:08 AM 

I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAS BECOME OF ELEMENTZ.....damn it has been a long fucken time since I came up on this bitch and peepd game. Still remember them good ill dayz when them sick emcees aka VeTz! :angry: would lay it down on here for da love and passion of da art. Have not forgotten my "sOciUs CriMiNiS" BrOkEnPaTTeRn, FuStAnDsTiLL aka english muffin....lmao! :fuckyou: Calibre, FuNkYtOeZ,AdePt,SeVeN,CoNsPiRaCy TheOry,UniVeRsEsOuL,Villan and da list goes on but u catz know whom I speak of. It would Be nice to dust off this board and rid away the fake that put this board to shame, even maybe put together a project bringing back them sick ill emcees that use to hold it down on this site. Miss all you spittin vandettaz that kept it strictly ill with that underground feel that simply made all this real, One Luv and Respect to all u catz whom I forgot to mention always remembered never forgotten! except for all you fake mothafuckaz that got served and put down due to da lack of incomprehensability to keep it fucken real and prefer to be wack as fuck! FUCK YALL!...to da rest mad luv! "OG. mothafucken FRITE! still breathing keeping fakes sedated and making you volatile dumb fucks obsolete and weak. :angry: :blahblah: :guns: Image

Post subject: Re: SHOUT OUT FOR ALL DA OLD SKOOL CATZ THAT REMAIN!
PostPosted: 04/20/11 03:08:52 PM 

Word, thas a good gesture. I'm thinking back to the summer of 99 or 2000 when I first discovered this means of expressing one's self.
Yours Truly (who changed aliases like every month) Thought Process, or Tyler Durden, or Tetsuo, or Demetri 13, Cabulary....couldn't make up my f'in mind.
Nuttiest
Bashwon
Genzer
KrushKillDestroy
Inhuman
Nish
Explicit
Broken Pattern
Mesa Sound
Logic used to hold the discussion board down

who else?.....I'll add more as they come to mind. So does that make me a vet? Or an O.G.?

Things change-up. Either we're growing out of this or we simply just don't have time for it anymore. Before when it slowed down, you could wait a month and jump back on and it would be movin again. But now.....you may go three months and the only thing that moves are the "diss the cat above you/keep it goin" threads. Oh well. Maybe I'll take another 5 year hiatus and see if its still here in 2016.

PostPosted: 05/09/11 07:29:58 PM 

I believe this post is in the wrong section. Perhaps the Chit Chat or Red Carpet would be the proper section for this.

Anyway... this site has died down A LOT, and don't seem to be jumping back into action. I would like to see most of the old cats come back like. Fu, Adept, Funkytoes, BME, ect. But, I don't talk to any of them really. Maybe you can come up with some action building ideas to bring this place back to life.

~ DT ~

PostPosted: 05/29/11 02:14:52 PM 

IMO this thread is in the RIGHT spot...

...i believe it was created to reflect on how this site was jumpin' then...it still could it's just that life goes on and things off the web become more engrossing.

But there are cats here that are trying, no doubt...DT, morningstarr...to start off...

also...big up to:

DOOM
Methane
Insipid
Jeb
Vybez
Subliminal
Koran
Memo
Un
Filthy
TDW...

....and many others that contributed that raw shit...If i've forgotten you know it ain't a dis...i'll remember when i go back...

PostPosted: 07/29/11 12:32:57 AM 

b.p. wrote:
IMO this thread is in the RIGHT spot...

...i believe it was created to reflect on how this site was jumpin' then...it still could it's just that life goes on and things off the web become more engrossing.

If that isn't the truth I don't know what is... I'll always have a place in my heart for these boards. It's a shame most of the regular posters moved on to greener pastures. I will say though that nothing off the web is more engrossing than Facebook apparently. Everyone is still strung out on the internet. Just not on here. For the most part, I think people consider message boards to be too primitive because you can't piss away time playing Farmville on one. :lol:

PostPosted: 09/13/11 07:10:33 AM 

<continue>...

Thought
Genzer
redwolf...(strictly for the comedy...his rhymes really sucked)
Inhumane
wig-pusha
calibre
lost Marblez
Speech Rock...(always went for the juggular swiftly!)
Hell point...When he rhymes, he's a beast...
...i know there is more...