Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Ask Tony Anything

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/25/17 12:33:22 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 04:03:16 PM 

Dear QuestionoitseuQ,

So you want to know my views on medicare. Well son, I like the fact that people now are able to get the medical care regardless of how rich or poor they are. Now in Canada I like how they have free health care, but that would never work here in America. The doctors here would never let that happen because they want to continue to make good money. So I feel that medicare will be the best us Americans will get, yeah it needs some tweeking here and there, but I like medicare for Americans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 04:09:04 PM 

Dear Rotten Ass Man,

Would the post-synaptic dopamine levels in the frontal cortex rise or fall in the "pleasure" state. Well son, I am definitely not an expert so i'll take a guess. I know that post-synaptic dopamine levels will rise when stimulated with drugs. So i'm thinking since "pleasure" could act as a drug the post-synaptic dopamine levels will rise son.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 04:24:38 PM 

Dear Rotten Ass Man,

So are you fearing that the Republicans would redistrict the Electoral College delegation so Bush can win again. Well, since "gerrymandering" is illegal it would be hard for them to redistrict so the Republicans can get more votes. I don't think they could do that, but after the Florida debacle, who knows what the Republicans might try son. hahaha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 05:50:50 PM 

Dear Kazan,

So you're scared of getting beaten up again son. Well, maybe you should start going to the gym and try to get bigger. While at the gym you can meet some guys that are pretty big and can beat this guys' older friend up. That takes care of the problem son.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 06:01:17 PM 

Dear The Cool Kid,

Listen you dumb ass nigga, I ain't no faggot. You stupid white kids think you're funny but you're the faggot nigga! You think i'm a faggot cause I talk proper son. You must be a fucking idiot then! I wish I can see your faggot cracka ass right now so I can walk up and son you nigga. Don't ever talk to me that way or i'll knock your fucking cracka head off your fucking cracka body son!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 06:03:27 PM 

Dear Dj Nyklz,

Well, Daniel-son, the Karate Kid, has beaten many tough enemies. The 3 Ninjas aren't very threatening son. So I think the Karate Kid whould whoop on the 3 ninjas son.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 06:06:14 PM 

Dear Ed Word,

Well son, I think the air speed velocity of an african swallow is about 60 mph (about 26m/s).

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 07:05:43 PM 

whoa, you actually answered my questions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 07:08:55 PM 

Dear Tony, I have an emergency and need a QUICK answer! What should I have for dinner? Pizza, salad, chicken soup, or ham?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 08:03:15 PM 

HEY TONY, THANKS A LOT! I STARVED TO DEATH WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER! I HOPE IT EATS AT YOUR CONSCIENCE FOREVER! AT LEAST SOMETHING WILL BE EATING! MEANWHILE MY CORPSE WILL HAVE ALREADY WASTED AWAY BECAUSE THERE WAS HARDLY ANYTHING LEFT OF IT EVEN BEFORE I DIED!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 08:06:54 PM 

I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS!!!! ANSWER ME!!! I'M GONNA GO DIG MY GRAVE NOW! BUT I REALLY DON'T HAVE THE STRENGTH, I'M SO WASTED AWAY, SO I'LL JUST GO LIE DOWN IN THE DITCH NEAR THE CEMETERY AND MAYBE SOME PASSERBY WHO'S NICER THAN YOU WILL BURY ME!!!! AND DON'T YOU DARE COME TO MY FUNERAL AND PRETEND TO BE SAD! YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ANY OF YOUR READERS, DID YOU? DID YOU?!?!?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 08:30:55 PM 

tonyyy, i cant blieve youre not anserign me i dont haev muhhd strenght lrgyy, ytell declinh im sdorry i wonty get to ever seeee his ireland pgoytos, tael slurred to come burrye me, hes the nearetst perston, ill hbe in th hreenshboro greaeyard, telll nataas and all the shtleter hgirls i loeeeev them ant tell the geys i love theem too and i withsh i could hagbe met my treu love, mkljkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaagrwklnj

just....reformattting.... to fit... the screen....for yalls.....convenience........................................................................

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 08:51:37 PM 

Dear Angsta,

I'm sorry son, I was out playing basketball with some friends and I just got back. I hope you're ok son, I don't want anyone dying on me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 09:12:37 PM 

Dear Tony,

Who will win the world series this year?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/09/04 11:56:18 PM 

TonyGwynn wrote:
Dear Speech Rok,

So you have shin splints son, that can be painful. The reason why you got shin splints is because you probably didn't stretch enough. So you need to do this stretch: sit on the ground with your legs stretched out in front of you and have someone push down on your toes like they're trying to push them into the ground but make sure you keep your feet and legs straight. Take it easy for a while, no real intense running and make sure you strentch out everytime you're going to do any running and you should be good son.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah man, thanks Coach! :thumbsup:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/10/04 06:48:56 AM 

Dear Tony,

I'm growing my hair out, I currently have a shaved head but its getting to that fuzzy stage that makes me look like I have special needs. I don't fancy wearing a hat all the time, and it would be rude to keep my hat on indoors if, by chance, I went round to Bill Cosbys house. Do you have any advice on how to cope with my hair situation?

Yours Faithfully
Martin Sundholm, 20 from Leyland in Lancashire, UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/10/04 10:39:12 AM 

Where's Tony at ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/10/04 11:42:20 AM 

Hey Tony,

Just wonderin'....How would someone go about becoming a food critic?

Rich

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/10/04 11:50:55 AM 

Dear Tony,

Give me some advice about getting this girl. Should I play it cool, or should I show her that I like her? What would you do coach? I'm trying to get the skins but I don't want to play it too hard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/10/04 03:59:19 PM 

Dear Lb Fam,

Well, I feel the Red Sox have the best chance son. The players they picked up this offseason are excellent pick ups. I feel the Houston Astros are my wildcard pick, they have one of the best starting rotations in baseball now with the acquistions of Andy Pettite and Roger Clemons.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next