Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - The Young Scoob Discograpy

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/23/17 09:26:43 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Young Scoob Discograpy
PostPosted: 01/16/16 10:49:58 PM 

My thanks to the Elements fam for all you've done for me:

Lord Death Ft. The Mind of Mr. Liquid
CURSEive Insanity (2007)
http://www78.zippyshare.com/v/LWgk9F1S/file.html

01. Lord Death(Intro)
02. From an Early Age
03. Psychoanalyst Ft. Cardiac & Mr. Liquid
04. Free World Ft. Mr. Liquid
05. Brain Shifting
06. Bloody Ft. Mr. Liquid
07. The Lab(Outro)

I think this one got so far away from us....we stopped working on it as both of our skills progressed and made better shit that didn't fit with the sound of this EP.

Prof. Grimm & Makeshift AKA Datananym Apostles
Variant Sciences (2007-2008) Rough Versions
http://www78.zippyshare.com/v/OhPO2hN1/file.html

01. Fawkwords
02. Where's The Money (Unmixed Rough First Verse)
03. MoveMeant (Unmixed)
04. Ignorance
05. Revenge
06. That Easy (Unmixed)
07. Can't Stop Me (Unmixed)

I think we just lost motivation to continue with this project. It was hella fun and my beats went from dark and gloomy to what i called it at the time, "some Afro Latin Congo Jungle shit" or its what I thought..

GF Scoob & Non Specific
Midnight Marauder-The HiJacked EP (2008)
http://www78.zippyshare.com/v/Rk7qN5hC/file.html

01. Intro(Beat345)
02. No Love Lost
03. Interlude I(Beat 231)
04. The Quest
05. Killa Cali Days, Twisted Texas Nights
06. Interlude II(Beat 233)
07. Peace To...
08. Cracks...

Non Surprised the fuck out of me when he emailed me the wav files. He used all my instrumentals from an EP I dropped earlier. Gave this project life. Much Respect; of course I had to remix the entire EP....Which I will upload next. This is probably the most polished and complete album I have produced.

Post subject: Re: The Young Scoob Discograpy
PostPosted: 01/18/16 07:30:49 PM 

Peace, Young Scoob! I was bumping Mr. Liquid, not too long ago. Great times! Our project fell apart, because my life did. By the time I picked up the pieces, neither one of us was in the same place; and I could never find anyone to just mix the work we did do. I still regret not wrapping it up, though.