hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/25/14 07:58:57 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: DOWNLOAD OUR ALBUM FOR FREE!!!
PostPosted: 02/13/09 11:07:16 PM 

Peace Ya'll. Firstly, I hope that everyone is doing well, truly. I'm alive, and that's what's good, haha. Nah, but things are on the up-and-up, and hence the purpose of this post. We are finally releasing the first of many albums, and today was the day. That good Friday the 13th! The two images you see posted are both links to our website, where you can download the album for free. You foos should let us know what you think as well, and that would be hella appreciated. Anyway, bump that shit, and we hope you muthafuckas enjoy! Peace

"Fuck the Bushes and the hicks up in the woods equipped wit hoods, return of Jesus and the media, we need to take a look at kids/On the block hollow wit a glock and no cause, coulda followed, but i lead, so i need that weed tomorrow..."- Heretic Skeptic

Post subject: Re: DOWNLOAD OUR ALBUM FOR FREE!!!
PostPosted: 02/14/09 01:20:46 AM 

:frog:

Last edited by hermit on 02/17/09 06:07:08 AM, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 02/14/09 08:07:10 AM 

Props Skep, been checkin for you homie. Good to see you in the team making power moves to get that sound out. Ill most definitely be checking you out.

PostPosted: 02/14/09 11:58:05 PM 

Peace to you and yours, Skep. I'll be uploading this on the iPod and bumpin' it on my deliveries. So tell me, is this you and Likker Cats or is this another project? You keepin' that grind steady, man. It's all worth it when its what you love.

Keep it poppin', fam.

PostPosted: 02/16/09 10:35:06 PM 

Man, I had forgot how nice Boxcutter was.

PostPosted: 02/17/09 01:28:12 AM 

Lord Radiant wrote:
So tell me, is this you and Likker Cats or is this another project?

*ahem* I'll take this one, Skep...Funk Holocaust vol. 1: Family First is not a Likker Cats release, although all of the members of the LC's are involved. the album is Skizzaz' (the LC's producer) brainchild, and he produced the whole thing. The opening song features all the members of the newly-formed Riddle Squad, which consists of Heretic Skeptic, Grizz, M-Hott, & Jay Rox. The remainder of the album is strictly solo joints (well...just one MC at least), all of which are produced by Skizz and spit by myself (Grizz) Heretic Skeptic, & M-Hott. The mood is dark, the styles are grimy, the stories are real...Give it a spin!

as far as the Likker Cats go, we still in full effect! The debut album, Substance, is finished in terms of writing & production, but we have it slated as #5 in the Funk Holocaust series. Now bear in mind, Family First is just volume 1....in other words, we got some shit comin' for ya'll, haha!! I won't ruin the surprise tho...In the meantime, anyone who's interested (and who actually took the time to read this post in this ghost town), pm me your physical address and I'll personally (and free of charge) snail-mail you the official Riddle Squad mixtape presented by Heretic Skeptic and Grizz: Get Right Music!

We been waitin a long time for this plan to take shape, and it's happenin now! HOLD US DOWN HHE!!!

peace

http://www.mksent.com
myspace.com/likkercats

PostPosted: 02/20/09 07:31:39 PM 

hello yllah and heretic. nice to see you two around here again.

PostPosted: 02/28/09 08:23:20 PM 

Black Scorcese wrote:
Props Skep, been checkin for you homie. Good to see you in the team making power moves to get that sound out. Ill most definitely be checking you out.

peace king. man, i'm glad u have been checkin at all, cause i know we took some time to put anything out. let us know what u think. i hope a lot of you guys let us know! there's plenty more coming to. how u been tho?

"Fuck the Bushes and the hicks up in the woods equipped wit hoods, return of Jesus and the media, we need to take a look at kids/On the block hollow wit a glock and no cause, coulda followed, but i lead, so i need that weed tomorrow..."- Heretic Skeptic

PostPosted: 02/28/09 08:28:38 PM 

Lord Radiant wrote:
Peace to you and yours, Skep. I'll be uploading this on the iPod and bumpin' it on my deliveries. So tell me, is this you and Likker Cats or is this another project? You keepin' that grind steady, man. It's all worth it when its what you love.

Keep it poppin', fam.

peace g. appreciate the love, for real. how was the listen? i see that grizz already answered your question in his post, so that should clear things up. yeah bro, we really have been making some progress, but we also have a lot more work to do as far as promotion, shows, and hip hop board attacks. we'll be recording the first actual group album starting next weekend, which is the 5th one in the Funk Holocaust series, as i think grizz mentioned. gonna be a crazy-ass year man!

PostPosted: 02/28/09 08:31:57 PM 

Bob Villain wrote:
hello yllah and heretic. nice to see you two around here again.

peace bob diji! it has been a while huh? i never got to apologize to u for goin off in that one thread during the summer. i was goin thru the roughest time i've ever experienced, truly, and i kinda directed my pain towards u, which was unnecessary. some things u wrote bothered me, but i would never have taken it to that level, and i always knew u deserved an apology from me. u and i always been coo. how are things on your side?

PostPosted: 03/09/09 04:42:54 AM 

Damn, how can anyone read a post like that one above and not be in a better mood instantly. I don't care what they might be mad about before. Skep, I'm gonna start getting online and reading your posts whenever I get pissed off from now on.

But really, what you got for me on a hard copy of that album? You and Yella been keeping me straight so far, so you know LC is represented heavy up in the CD collection, but I'm always building.

PostPosted: 03/22/09 05:22:37 PM 

What up Heretic this is TDW. I like your album. It's enjoyable.

Cheers
TDW

PostPosted: 06/29/09 01:14:04 PM 

Darion wrote:
Damn, how can anyone read a post like that one above and not be in a better mood instantly. I don't care what they might be mad about before. Skep, I'm gonna start getting online and reading your posts whenever I get pissed off from now on.

But really, what you got for me on a hard copy of that album? You and Yella been keeping me straight so far, so you know LC is represented heavy up in the CD collection, but I'm always building.

not sure if you've seen all the posts i've made recently, so i'll jus let you know here that if you PM or email me your address, i can send you hard copies of the albums really soon. get at me! what's been up dude?

PostPosted: 04/23/10 07:35:09 AM 

Yo all!
Great Album, thanks for this share¬!!!!!

PostPosted: 06/06/10 08:26:45 AM 

Thanks for sharing. Will be passing around to my friends.

http://agreensupply.com

PostPosted: 12/19/13 02:27:15 AM 

Mr. Vodka wrote:
What up Heretic this is TDW. I like your album. It's enjoyable.

Cheers
TDW

My guy! How are you?? Hella glad you dug the album. Been a very long time man. Give me a shout.

PostPosted: 12/19/13 02:28:37 AM 

Thanks Jenny and Amanda. You're probably long gone from the site by now, but we appreciate the love, regardless.