Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - What will happen in 2012

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 12/16/18 06:19:10 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What will happen in 2012
PostPosted: 09/25/09 11:45:36 AM 

Hello.
I am interested in 2012, notably - the Mayan prophecy about the end of the world 12.21.2012. Many people talk about it now, besides, the movie comes out soon. I'm interested to read something about it. Disclosing this theme.
Advise me some articles please.

Thank you

Post subject: Re: What will happen in 2012
PostPosted: 09/25/09 02:48:28 PM 

suck the tip of a aids infested dick, you fucking nut gobbler!

PostPosted: 09/25/09 04:46:36 PM 

I heard that in 2012 everyone will know how to post a thread in the right section of a message board. It's going to be major!

PostPosted: 09/25/09 07:56:50 PM 

what will happen in week 3 of the nfl...

PostPosted: 09/25/09 08:05:27 PM 

I got a craving for a mashed potato and ketchup sandwich.

http://www.myspace.com/lionelsavant
http://www.soundclick.com/lionl
Http://www.soundcloud.com/rnivins8880

PostPosted: 09/28/09 09:49:31 AM 

No wonder new members never post on here. Yall are so welcoming.

PostPosted: 09/28/09 10:59:25 AM 

HOAXone wrote:
No wonder new members never post on here. Yall are so welcoming.

It's a right of passage...

PostPosted: 09/28/09 12:57:25 PM 

Those who are strong enough to get past the front page are strong enough to go through the ancient ritual of being properly shitted on as a newbie.

PostPosted: 09/28/09 01:22:47 PM 

Trial By Fire!

PostPosted: 09/28/09 01:39:46 PM 

Who gave you guys the right to treat anyone that way? No one. I think you guys need to look in the mirror a bit and show more love towards people. Yall doing the same others did to you possibly wjem you first joined HHE and that def aint cool.

PostPosted: 09/28/09 01:57:16 PM 

Oh Hoax! I too long for those bygone days of yore, when men were men and newbies were met with kind words and a most loving embrace. Oh, someone hold me!

PostPosted: 09/28/09 02:19:45 PM 

^LMAO!!

I was greeted by bitch fights with Femi and I came out a better and stronger person. I personally think it would be unfair of us to take away a newbie's opportunity to go through such a life altering growing process as I went through when I first started my ‘journey’ here.

:nosepick:

PostPosted: 09/28/09 02:22:26 PM 

this shit gets to much attnetion according to some people 9 years ago we were supose to all die and we are still all here. who knows what will happen in the future, we'll just have to wait one day at a time. I think if the world keeps going the way we are we are going to be leaving a shit up bringing for those to follow

PostPosted: 09/29/09 02:45:10 AM 

HOAXone wrote:
Who gave you guys the right to treat anyone that way? No one. I think you guys need to look in the mirror a bit and show more love towards people. Yall doing the same others did to you possibly wjem you first joined HHE and that def aint cool.

Karma Police

PostPosted: 09/29/09 09:01:58 AM 

In 2012 it's your sweet sixteen?

PostPosted: 09/29/09 09:48:13 AM 

HOAXone wrote:

LOL @ the good samaritan. He's like the angel on your left shoulder denouncing the little devil on your right one. It's all good clean net bashing towards the newbie, nothing personal. Maybe he'll come back with the "I'm rubber, you're glue" tactic.

PostPosted: 09/29/09 04:09:34 PM 

Funkytoez wrote:
HOAXone wrote:

LOL @ the good samaritan. He's like the angel on your left shoulder denouncing the little devil on your right one. It's all good clean net bashing towards the newbie, nothing personal. Maybe he'll come back with the "I'm rubber, you're glue" tactic.

HAHA. Funky I keep seeing alot of folks saying, Oh this place is dead, no one posts, etc. Im sure the reason why is because no one is welcoming, everyone converses amongst each other about the same damn topics and as soon as some one new comes along many jump at the chance to ridicule them every way possible. I mean cmon, yall not get enough of that in HS? I have not been on here for almost 2 yrs and it seems like some people have not grown one bit, have not made any advances in maturity and in how they treat or deal with people. Yeah in the past I been the first one to get defensive and ban people which was very wack on my part (Flawless). But if you guys want this site to grow - to be what it once was people will have to either be nice and reply seriously to new members so they continue to come back.....or you can continune to keep talking amongst the same people that make you feel great about yourself and stroke your ego. It's like everyone here has surrounded themselves with YES men.

PostPosted: 09/29/09 04:39:22 PM 

HOAXone wrote:
Funkytoez wrote:
HOAXone wrote:

HAHA. Funky I keep seeing alot of folks saying, Oh this place is dead, no one posts, etc. Im sure the reason why is because no one is welcoming, everyone converses amongst each other about the same damn topics and as soon as some one new comes along many jump at the chance to ridicule them every way possible. I mean cmon, yall not get enough of that in HS? I have not been on here for almost 2 yrs and it seems like some people have not grown one bit, have not made any advances in maturity and in how they treat or deal with people. Yeah in the past I been the first one to get defensive and ban people which was very wack on my part (Flawless). But if you guys want this site to grow - to be what it once was people will have to either be nice and reply seriously to new members so they continue to come back.....or you can continune to keep talking amongst the same people that make you feel great about yourself and stroke your ego. It's like everyone here has surrounded themselves with YES men.

It's a new age now... and I for one have seen the evolution of this site through it's glory years, as well as the evolution of myself. I don't necessarily participate in bashing newbies unless I'm bored, which I normally am when I come here now but that's another issue.

I suppose it's also a new era where people are more sensitive now because this type of behavior never pushed people away before... in fact it used to spur more heated debates and controversial topics that this site used to have in abundance. However, that was when heavy traffic was flowing through and there weren't just enough members to count on two hands.

As for the yes man comment you may be correct when speaking of the other older members who still frequent here... I don't know how well they know each other but me personally I've never really chatted with any of them... 95% of the headz I'm cool with don't bother to come here anymore. So maybe the ones that are left have some click behind the scenes... who knows?

And WHY AM I STILL CRAVING A DAMN MASHED POTATO AND KETCHUP SANDWICH???!!!! Dat cheeba most likely lol. :coolsmoke:

PostPosted: 09/29/09 05:07:06 PM 

Funkytoez wrote:
HOAXone wrote:
Funkytoez wrote:
HOAXone wrote:

It's a new age now... and I for one have seen the evolution of this site through it's glory years, as well as the evolution of myself. I don't necessarily participate in bashing newbies unless I'm bored, which I normally am when I come here now but that's another issue.

I suppose it's also a new era where people are more sensitive now because this type of behavior never pushed people away before... in fact it used to spur more heated debates and controversial topics that this site used to have in abundance. However, that was when heavy traffic was flowing through and there weren't just enough members to count on two hands.

As for the yes man comment you may be correct when speaking of the other older members who still frequent here... I don't know how well they know each other but me personally I've never really chatted with any of them... 95% of the headz I'm cool with don't bother to come here anymore. So maybe the ones that are left have some click behind the scenes... who knows?

And WHY AM I STILL CRAVING A DAMN MASHED POTATO AND KETCHUP SANDWICH???!!!! Dat cheeba most likely lol. :coolsmoke:

Mashed potato and ketchup sammich! HAHA May have to try that. Funky you and I are prob some of the few cats that were here from the days of Mr Midnight, Natasa, Hellppoint, Roundpants, and members that i cant even recall. But man cats clowned on here back then - not belittled or just straight up ridiculed. Thats the difference. This place still has new members signing up but not many post and if I was new I wouldnt either after seeing what folks reply either. Some of it can be funny and yeah maybe I am being sensitive about it - but I do not see any growth for this site if we dont at least try to be cordial to new folks. When I signed up back in 02 I had plenty people replying just out of respect. It's a new age and all if thats what you want to call it......but being polite and just right out having no class wont change with the ages bro.

Site is dead. We should just take it out its misery man! LOL

PostPosted: 09/29/09 05:39:32 PM 

Yeah HellPoint was my fucking dude! Midnight and Planters... lol, had my share of run-ins with them to say the least. Natasa... well... let's just say we were close, and I'll leave that at that. But in a way you have a point. It was that one dude... d realword, that belittled newbies a lot and people starting following his lead. I think his antics rubbed off on some people here and not in a good way. And truthfully a lot of that dumb shit may have contributed to the downfall of the site. Regardless of how dead this site is I would hate to see it go because I've been coming here for so long and it's a force of habit. But at the same time, it's not my call.

All good things must come to an end sometime, and life goes on.