hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 12/19/14 10:09:34 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Whats the name of the film im thinking of?
PostPosted: 11/30/04 12:10:25 AM 

Alright? I remember watching this film around 1994. It was in colour and seemed a couple of years old, but not too sure. It was about this kid whose brother goes out and does mad drugs like coccaine and shit. Then the kid sees the brother do all this shit. Then the parents start askin the kid 'what is your brother doin? You got to tell us.' So the kid has to decide to keep his loyalty with his bro or spill the beans to the parents. Then the bro starts gettin into serious shit, and one of his friends dies, and his girlfriend gets all fucked up - and i think she dies as well.

Its a fucked up film, I thought it was called 'tough love' - but i tried imdb and it doesnt come up - so i guess its called something else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11/30/04 01:24:31 AM 

Less Than Zero?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11/30/04 01:59:11 AM 

that's pretty close actually. But I was looking at the video clips from the movie ( http://lessthanzero89.tripod.com/lessthanzero.html ), and its not how I remembered it to be.

The main character looks more like a rock type of guy. Wearing grungy type clothes. He's girlfriend has blonde hair.

At the end the girl goes to her house and just starts screaming hysterically at her mother and trashing the house - and I think thats when she realises one of her friends is dead. It seems more like a 'wild' type of film - where they go out partying, and they go joy riding at shit.