Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - 10000 B.C

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 08/17/18 11:53:10 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 10000 B.C
PostPosted: 05/07/08 07:09:23 PM 

why oh fucking why did i put myself through this shit, knowing full well it would be a terrible film. i swear i must like having my brain bleed internally.

terrible terrible terrible. there is no plot, let me just put it that way....the film is just a fucking hodge podge of various other films. but it doesnt even fucking look good in any way...any fucking way. someone told me well the story was bad but the special effects were great...NO NO FUCKING NO...Troy had better special effects and the only special effects i remember from that shit are like 10000000 boats. this had one fucking Sabre tooth Tiger, 500 mammoths and a couple of Dodo birds....i failed to see anything that actually made me go hmm...cool, let alone wow.
ok here are a list of films this shitty fucking excuse of a film bit.

Scorpion King...i just felt like i was watching scorpion King part Duex

Path Finder...which was a fucking rip off of Apocalypto..so this film basically bites two films as one.

Jurassic Park...come on now...running through the jungle and those Dodo's chasing them like they were fucking raptors...please someone fucking tell me when the fuck did birds becomes so dangerous and Tigers become so tame.

13th Warrior.....seriously there was scenes where i thought, wait wasnt this shit lifted from 13th Warrior? old woman soothsayer?beasts on four legs come at night? blah blah blah.

Star Gate...yes fucking Star Gate, these fuckers bit that shit to, tell me you dont fucking see a little bit of Star Gate in this muthafucking film....and yes i know its the same fucking director but so fucking what, you can always tell a Taraninto movie but he doesnt bite his other films....Burton either even tho they have a style they dont bite their shit...this unoriginal bastard is biting is own fucking shit.

and last but certainly not least, 300. I COULDNT FUCKING BELIEVE IT, CANT THEY GET SUED FOR USING THE SAME EXACT SHIT...SAME FUCKING LINE!!! i will actually go to jail for murder if anyone and i mean anyone ever tells me this shit was a good film. theres films i put on and i dont mind losing myself in its dumbness but i couldnt do that with this shit cos it just hurt me and i mean really hurt me...i had to use all my will power to stop myself from yelling cos its so fucking late.

how could they get away with that 300 shit though? the white nigga that speaks with an arab accent actually throws a spear and says LOOK AT HIM, HE IS NOT A GOD!....DIDNT THEY SAY THE SAME SHIT IN 300?

i beg you all to see this film, just so you can go through the pain i went through and i can some how feel i am not alone.

-1/5 vaginas.

I am the poet Laureate of the fucking Trauma ward! I am the chocolate flake of death impaling the cluster nut sundae of your fucking existence! who am i? The Ice hearted pistolero from the murderverse, with chalk outline around my soul!

Post subject: Re: 10000 B.C
PostPosted: 05/09/08 05:26:34 AM 

lol

PostPosted: 05/10/08 01:37:42 AM 

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=100719

PostPosted: 05/10/08 03:31:52 AM 

I didn't bother seeing this thing, because I knew it would make me want to rip my eyes out of their sockets.

And as you know, I'm the guy who always tries to find something positive about a movie ... So that says a lot.

I can't believe you let someone talk you into seeing this :D :comfort:

PostPosted: 05/19/08 12:34:35 AM 

Dude...

I told you.

PostPosted: 05/19/08 05:16:03 AM 

I'll watch it when they show it on tv...

PostPosted: 05/22/08 12:18:20 AM 

Mutt tha Munk wrote:
Dude...

I told you.

For some reason this made me laugh