Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - my thread..biaatches..

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 10/17/18 12:12:44 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: my thread..biaatches..
PostPosted: 03/10/08 01:46:04 AM 

Imageok,,,

this is a good movie to study to or do somthing that you have to have something on in the background but dont really have to pay attention to detail etc:

alright there's sum dudes in a space ship (none of them are latino) anyways..they go into a cryogenic sleep because their exploration,surveying,traveling requires a lot of time etc so one of dude fucks up the navi and the ship crashes on a planet..(the guy probably died for not reading the manual)
oh there was a hot chick buttt she died and 3 guys survived all dressed out in their wack ass back to the future gear..
taylor..i think his name is..is the main guy,, they get all into a conversation of how messed up this all is and how they have to find shelter and food because they crash landed in the middle of a desert..they take a lil stroll and they find a plant, their like yo yo plant = water.. they stoll some more and find a water fall..their like fuck yeah
so
the 3 guys strip and take a shower..ok i would have been like " i'll wait till you get out man" or "let me go first is even better"
but no..they all jump in at the same time and they really didnt post up with no guard or watchman you know for saftey in this future land which can house many terrors..
so what happens is they get ganked by sum cave savages..but at first you just see their mitts run off with the wack ass moon gear which they tear up anyways..

oh before that ..they realized they were somewhere in the future or maybe the past because taylor being the smart ass says damm i have a long ass beard and the hot biatch is dead so we traveled in time hoes and now we can live like kings and teach these beasts how to live ,, soungs similar? ..colonization dammit

anyways they chase the conan peeps into a wine field and there like what the fuck there some fred flinstone togas on the floor and they throw it on and look at the peoples in the grove and starting talking that yang and eating the fruits you know blazhy blah,,,

heston starts pimping and spots a savage he would like to tame and starts eye batting then,,,,,,

these horns blow or was it a yell , cant remember ,so this army of armed apes comes threw and starts smashing on the cavemen fellas for drinking their wine grapes..
swinging clubs, bashing fools,netting cats and shooting rifles and pistols, mad calamity ensues and they yell poison clan rocks the world..

..man taylor and crew make a mad dash like ping! trying not to get stole on but get fucking bagged in the end:

more to come.....

Last edited by 1nesol on 05/05/08 10:00:31 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Plantet of the apes the original one
PostPosted: 03/10/08 11:06:38 PM 

what the..

d_realword..I'ma leave this one for you

PostPosted: 03/11/08 03:16:16 AM 

one of the most interesting posts in this forum in a long time

PostPosted: 03/11/08 12:24:20 PM 

haha brilliant.

Post subject: rip heston
PostPosted: 04/08/08 12:23:53 AM 

Imageso..

...the apes bag taylor,,rough him up..smak him like a little human bitch..all the whiles documenting it on polaroid...

**recap on the other non important humans**
the other guy that taylor was breakin balls on falls off a steep cliff trying to run away like a herb sucka, youll see what happens to his dumb@ss later..
no surprise they shoot the black guy ..didnt even get past the first half of the movie..typical hollywoodness
(and i wanted a latino actor..the only ones i see that survied into the future is jimmy smits in star wars ends up getting blown up by the death star
and the guy from the updated battle star galactica which is a show i have not watched)

..then,,,,they haul taylor and the other cavement into the clink.they lock him up with a cave biatch who looks like a model to mate and
apparently taylor cant talk as his larynx is fucked up..but he moves his lips like a mime..who the hell gets locked up with a model to mate???? shit sign me up!
also were introduced to vera a chimp vet studying on the brains of humans, she thinks there is something about him..
we are also introduced to her hubby cornelieus who is a flake..and a scientist
(he's like..are you workin tonight babe,,cuz im not babe..woo woo,.yeah..flake..she secretly wants the taylor..really)

The issue gets dragged on that taylor is diffrent and we meet dr muthafukin zeus in one of those scenes....who is like dont feed me that shit..
he is usually pimped out in mad mandarin leathers and rockin the emo bangs hair cut ..
i dont remember seein his kicks but he probably had the hat to match with his swaggerin self..
zeus works on the council of the ministy of science and there like the worst fukers to be in trouble with cuz they will ripp out ya nuts and flambae them,,
and justify it with the scrolls..
anyways..

taylor snags some stickies in the pinta from vera and tags it up with taylor 4 life,,,
some unimportant gorilla whips his @ss for grabing the pad through the bars from vera..(cornlieuses doctorate biattch)..
he gives them back to vera and she is like yo he gots the gift of art,,,(you know those rich snobs like that street art)
she takes him outta jail into her house quarters and they talk and he writes about blah blah blah and they talk some more etc...

...then zeus and the council come in and throw a bitch fit and tell them to put that muthafaca back in jail..because vera was like this ill cat came from another planet..he flew.
thats treason hoe..dr zeus replies..cornelius check yo bitch..he exclaims..feeling punked they hand the dirty human over,,
BUT..
secretly zeus orders for the lobotomy of taylor..cuz he's numba 1,,2..3..4..and 5..
So taylor is in the pen again..and looks like he just laid a mean one on the model cave women as he is hugging her all snug and shes knocked the fuck out,,
(i dont think they even spoke to each other,,foreign game on that one..hands down)
one of the monkeys is like time to murk this sucka duck..

when he opens the gate..taylor does some lame 70's standard template kung fu,,karate chop to the back..
he lays the gorilla out,,,slams the gate on the cave biatch,,and bounces type fast..

(more to come)

PostPosted: 04/29/08 09:03:21 AM 

I gotta admit man.... waiting to see what happens next. Of course, I've see the movie countless times... but it'll be interesting to see it retold in this manner. Plus, I wanna see how many more words get a "t" added to them.

PostPosted: 04/30/08 11:49:04 PM 

whats wrong with you reading that crap.. youll have to wait till they play it again on amc (t)

Post subject: horror express
PostPosted: 05/02/08 02:06:15 AM 

from imb:
In 1906, in China, Professor Alexander Saxton (Christopher Lee) discovers an ancient frozen fossil in the remote Province of Szechuan. He brings the remains of the being in a box to Shanghai and boards a trans-Siberian train, where he meets his acquaintance Dr. Wells (Peter Cushing). During the trip, a life force trapped in the frozen creature is released, killing and stealing the memories of the passengers.

watch it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfcLBykW ... re=related

Post subject: 1nesol's Crappy Movie Thread
PostPosted: 05/02/08 02:17:29 AM 

def 1 of my alltime classiks..

watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_XujO_zt9E&feature=user

imb summary biaatches:

Chaos descends upon the world as the brains of the recently deceased become inexplicably reanimated, causing the dead to rise and feed on human flesh. Speculation rests on a radiation-covered NASA satellite returning from Venus, but it only remains a speculation. Anyone who dies during the crisis of causes unrelated to brain trauma will return as a flesh-eating zombie, including anyone who has been bitten by a zombie. The only way to destroy the zombies is to destroy the brain. As the catastrophe unfolds, a young woman visiting her father's grave takes refuge in a nearby farmhouse, where she is met by a man who protects her and barricades them inside. They both later discover people hiding in the basement, and they each attempt to cope with the situation. Their only hope rests on getting some gasoline from a nearby pump into a truck that is running on empty, but this requires braving the hordes of ravenous walking corpses outside. When they finally put their plans into action, panic and personal tensions only add to the terror as they try to survive.

Post subject: Fantastic Planet(la planete sauvage)
PostPosted: 05/02/08 03:41:10 AM 

watch this joint here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ys8AkwMRvgo

imb summary
La Plan├Ęte sauvage AKA Fantastic Planet is a surrealist story based on the Soviet occupation of Czechoslovakia. Set in a far distant world human beings or "Oms"have been domesticated by the gigantic Draags. Wild Oms however are a problem and are exterminated by the dozen. One domesticated om Terr is able to escape his masters with a headset that puts information directly into the brain. Armed now with the Draags technology he leads the Oms in an attempt to make life better for them...But will the deomizing destroy them?

Post subject: Re: "They're coming to get you barbara"
PostPosted: 05/02/08 09:53:46 AM 

We got quality standards for bootlegs here. If you are gonna post something, at least make it a dvd rip. Anybody can go on youtube themselves to watch a crappy-quality version of a movie. Get your mind right.

PostPosted: 05/02/08 01:45:19 PM 

really.. i happened to miss the faq on that..due to their being none,
you either can watch it or not, regardless would you rather read it or see....its not my upload anyways.

but what your really talking about is:
(so if you want to pay to see ironman or preview a crappy version to see if its worth it go here http://movie6.net/movie-/)

:roll:

PostPosted: 05/03/08 02:46:00 AM 

these threads are worthless

PostPosted: 05/03/08 10:01:55 AM 

Mr.Morten wrote:
these threads are worthless

I am the poet Laureate of the fucking Trauma ward! I am the chocolate flake of death impaling the cluster nut sundae of your fucking existence! who am i? The Ice hearted pistolero from the murderverse, with chalk outline around my soul!

PostPosted: 05/04/08 12:26:26 AM 

just like your dicks..but yet you still walk with them..lifes parables.. :D ..im sayin.

PostPosted: 05/04/08 11:59:00 AM 

No more of this. Future threads will be locked or deleted. If you want to mindlessly rant about or provide crappy links to a movie nobody cares about, keep it here in this thread.

PostPosted: 05/04/08 04:00:57 PM 

1nesol wrote:
just like your dicks..but yet you still walk with them..lifes parables.. :D ..im sayin.

OOOOOOOOOOH!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!!

what? :|

PostPosted: 05/04/08 04:17:31 PM 

1nesol wrote:

i like and support what you do but dont care enough to see loads of threads about them.

and dude you shouldnt be commenting on other dudes dicks....makes you look fucking gay. so shut the fuck up and post another uninteresting, outdated and bland film that no one at all cares about.

I am the poet Laureate of the fucking Trauma ward! I am the chocolate flake of death impaling the cluster nut sundae of your fucking existence! who am i? The Ice hearted pistolero from the murderverse, with chalk outline around my soul!

Post subject: Re: 1nesol's Worthless Thread
PostPosted: 05/05/08 09:56:36 PM 

i feel loved... :D

Wish i was a mod so i can decide who can post what...with all the activity in the movie forum..you know it must be such a hard job...

anyways..whatever just go ahead and delete this thread b..blah blah etc..