Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Banlieue 13

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 06/19/18 05:04:30 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Banlieue 13
PostPosted: 04/30/08 06:45:08 PM 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0414852/

In a city set in future Paris, A Kingpin runs his criminal organization within a barricaded section of the city. They Hi-Jack a military vehicle containing a nuclear device, in hopes to retrieve this device the police sends in a undercover agent along with a local hood that knows the city the best.

Try watch this in French cause the voice actors they found for this movie are just terrible. Great story, alot of action and humor. All around good movie. 3 vaginas

Movie Clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-ctg5nwLWs

Post subject: Re: Banlieue 13
PostPosted: 05/01/08 04:30:37 AM 

i enjoyed District 13 a lot. dope action scenes...a lot of people might not know but the main character, the one with the sister(real name Cyril Raffaelli)... hes the bad guy in Die Hard 4.0, the one jumping about, hes also the blonde bad guy in Jet Li's Kiss of Dragon....hopefully he'll be in more films cos hes fucking dope.

I am the poet Laureate of the fucking Trauma ward! I am the chocolate flake of death impaling the cluster nut sundae of your fucking existence! who am i? The Ice hearted pistolero from the murderverse, with chalk outline around my soul!

Post subject: Re: Banlieue 13
PostPosted: 05/12/08 10:04:31 AM 

I thought that was him in the die hard flick.

My boy put me on to this because of the Parkeur *sp* featured in the film.

i thought the flick was solid. it was your average action flick just in french though.

I thought that dude K2 was fucking homo.