Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Adult Anime

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 10/22/18 04:47:51 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Adult Anime
PostPosted: 03/30/08 05:55:46 PM 

Any suggestions? , No Hentai though, like real shit, along the lines of Ruroni Kenshin OAV (Not the TV Show), Afro Samurai, Samurai Champloo, Black Lagoon, and Cowboy Bebop. People getting murked, no FCC editing the language, adult orientated themes. Theres bound to be a dope anime in Japan that the US didnt get yet.

Post subject: Re: Adult Anime
PostPosted: 04/01/08 04:55:13 PM 

Cereal Stacks wrote:
Any suggestions? , No Hentai though, like real shit, along the lines of Ruroni Kenshin OAV (Not the TV Show), Afro Samurai, Samurai Champloo, Black Lagoon, and Cowboy Bebop. People getting murked, no FCC editing the language, adult orientated themes. Theres bound to be a dope anime in Japan that the US didnt get yet.

Miyazaki's entire catalogue. There are more, but they don't really interest me anymore.

PostPosted: 04/02/08 04:36:42 AM 

sorry for sleeping on this thread. but I think I've seen more anime than anyone else i know...so heres a couple that come off the dome.

Berserk!

Hellsing Ultimate (make sure its the Ultimate you check out, the other Hellsing is childish rubbish).

Mezzo Forte (i know you said no Hentai but theres two sex scenes in this but other than that action, dope ass shit)

Gantz (you said you wanted some real shit...and adult oriented themes, this is the shit for you then.)

Karas The Prophecy & Karas The Revelation (when you see the prophecy you'll be confused as fuck but after you see The revelation everything is explain and shit is too fucking dope for words. if you dont see any other anime make sure you see this shit.)

Darker than Black. (havent seen the complete series yet but worth watching)

I am the poet Laureate of the fucking Trauma ward! I am the chocolate flake of death impaling the cluster nut sundae of your fucking existence! who am i? The Ice hearted pistolero from the murderverse, with chalk outline around my soul!

PostPosted: 04/02/08 04:55:21 AM 

word I knew you would come through on this. thanks, that Gnatz and Mezzo Forte sounds promising. You ever watch that show Black Cat?

PostPosted: 04/02/08 02:24:10 PM 

d_realword wrote:
sorry for sleeping on this thread. but I think I've seen more anime than anyone else i know...so heres a couple that come off the dome.

Berserk!

Hellsing Ultimate (make sure its the Ultimate you check out, the other Hellsing is childish rubbish).

Mezzo Forte (i know you said no Hentai but theres two sex scenes in this but other than that action, dope ass shit)

Gantz (you said you wanted some real shit...and adult oriented themes, this is the shit for you then.)

Karas The Prophecy & Karas The Revelation (when you see the prophecy you'll be confused as fuck but after you see The revelation everything is explain and shit is too fucking dope for words. if you dont see any other anime make sure you see this shit.)

You mention Mezzo Forte, you might as well promote Kite and Perfect Blue...

PostPosted: 04/02/08 03:03:06 PM 

Haloed Griot wrote:
d_realword wrote:

Berserk!

yet to see Perfect Blue but Kite, even though same people that made Mezzo Forte is really on some next fucking level...paedophilia, rape and sadomasochism..don't think Cereal would enjoy it very much.

I am the poet Laureate of the fucking Trauma ward! I am the chocolate flake of death impaling the cluster nut sundae of your fucking existence! who am i? The Ice hearted pistolero from the murderverse, with chalk outline around my soul!

PostPosted: 04/02/08 05:34:59 PM 

School Girl Orphan Hitwoman sounds pretty dope to me. the sex and rape scenes dont bother me much, I just dont want to be watching a movie that revolves around 40 minute cartoon sex with monster plants with dicks.

PostPosted: 04/02/08 06:11:41 PM 

Cereal Stacks wrote:
School Girl Orphan Hitwoman sounds pretty dope to me. the sex and rape scenes dont bother me much, I just dont want to be watching a movie that revolves around 40 minute cartoon sex with monster plants with dicks.

aight then enjoy, the action is dope but Mezzo Forte is still better.

PostPosted: 04/03/08 03:10:17 AM 

d_realword wrote:
Haloed Griot wrote:
d_realword wrote:

Berserk!

yet to see Perfect Blue but Kite, even though same people that made Mezzo Forte is really on some next fucking level...paedophilia, rape and sadomasochism..don't think Cereal would enjoy it very much.

wtf? :o

PostPosted: 04/03/08 03:16:17 AM 

the flawless wrote:
d_realword wrote:
Haloed Griot wrote:
d_realword wrote:

Berserk!

:roll: tell me about it...

PostPosted: 04/03/08 06:18:29 AM 

Nee van V wrote:
the flawless wrote:
d_realword wrote:
Haloed Griot wrote:
d_realword wrote:

Berserk!

:roll: tell me about it...

I think a great deal of Japanese artists fantasize about things a great few actually ever carry out.

PostPosted: 05/24/08 06:45:19 PM 

Percy, did you ever end up checking out any of the anime?

PostPosted: 05/24/08 11:31:38 PM 

nah not yet, i put the order out but my people havent got back to me. good lookin out this post though, ill probably go look for Kite now since the Demon is back up.

PostPosted: 06/23/08 05:09:25 AM 

I havent been here in a while but I suggest you see this shit

Sword of the stranger

I f that isnt grimey enough then try shigurui

PostPosted: 06/23/08 04:50:10 PM 

I second Femi on the Berserk! recco

PostPosted: 06/26/08 10:13:39 AM 

terminally ILL wrote:

Sword of the stranger

one of the best anime i have seen in years....this shit is fucking amazing. the three main characters are all Foreigners...Nameless (Nanashi), Rarou and even the kid Kotaro. fucking awesome piece of animation...reminded me so much of The Last Samurai, only better.

PostPosted: 06/27/08 06:25:15 PM 

unless the girl name is Miko and she taking it up bung hole from 12 tentacles, i just don't get the motivation.

Beware!

PostPosted: 08/13/08 01:26:07 AM 

d_realword wrote:
terminally ILL wrote:

Sword of the stranger

one of the best anime i have seen in years....this shit is fucking amazing. the three main characters are all Foreigners...Nameless (Nanashi), Rarou and even the kid Kotaro. fucking awesome piece of animation...reminded me so much of The Last Samurai, only better.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v14264575WEFdbND3

PostPosted: 08/18/08 02:50:28 PM 

Lord Radiant wrote:
d_realword wrote:
terminally ILL wrote:

Sword of the stranger

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v14264575WEFdbND3

Cotdamn, that was fucking awesome anymore links to this?