Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - X - Men

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 06/23/18 12:54:43 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: X - Men
PostPosted: 02/22/08 04:35:37 PM 

Super producer will.i.am is showing off more than his rhyming skills these days, as he's set to act in the newest installment of the X-Men series entitled, X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

According to Variety, the script for the Twentieth Century Fox film will trace the beginnings of the Wolverine character and will also introduce several other mutants not yet seen on screen that are a part of the X-Men saga. The movie will be filmed in several locations including New Zealand, Australia and New Orleans.

The Black Eyed Peas frontman has signed on to play the role of John Wraith in the upcoming film, a mutant who has the power to teleport, and is another test subject of the Weapon X program that created Wolverine and other mercenaries. The part will be the first major motion picture role for the Black Eyed Peas frontman. The movie will also feature actor Hugh Jackman continuing to play the role of Wolverine, as well as Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool and Taylor Kitsch as Gambit.

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/13783

Post subject: Re: X - Men
PostPosted: 03/06/08 10:26:14 PM 

El Guapo wrote:
Super producer will.i.am is showing off more than his rhyming skills these days, as he's set to act in the newest installment of the X-Men series entitled, X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

According to Variety, the script for the Twentieth Century Fox film will trace the beginnings of the Wolverine character and will also introduce several other mutants not yet seen on screen that are a part of the X-Men saga. The movie will be filmed in several locations including New Zealand, Australia and New Orleans.

The Black Eyed Peas frontman has signed on to play the role of John Wraith in the upcoming film, a mutant who has the power to teleport, and is another test subject of the Weapon X program that created Wolverine and other mercenaries. The part will be the first major motion picture role for the Black Eyed Peas frontman. The movie will also feature actor Hugh Jackman continuing to play the role of Wolverine, as well as Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool and Taylor Kitsch as Gambit.

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/13783

:fag: $10 bucks says that nigga will be wearing goggles the whole movie. The comic book movies are starting to get old now.

PostPosted: 05/24/08 06:44:10 PM 

so not intrested in this piece of shit.

I am the poet Laureate of the fucking Trauma ward! I am the chocolate flake of death impaling the cluster nut sundae of your fucking existence! who am i? The Ice hearted pistolero from the murderverse, with chalk outline around my soul!

PostPosted: 05/29/08 02:23:56 AM 

I'll check it

PostPosted: 05/29/08 06:41:47 AM 

i'll peep it, but i dont have high hopes

PostPosted: 06/10/08 12:20:02 AM 

fuck wolverine already, Weapon X's greatest mutant is Deadpool

PostPosted: 06/10/08 02:54:47 AM 

Mr.Morten wrote:
I'll check it

PostPosted: 06/13/08 06:34:34 AM 

cereal wrote:
fuck wolverine already, Weapon X's greatest mutant is Deadpool

correction its Cable.

I am the poet Laureate of the fucking Trauma ward! I am the chocolate flake of death impaling the cluster nut sundae of your fucking existence! who am i? The Ice hearted pistolero from the murderverse, with chalk outline around my soul!

PostPosted: 06/13/08 10:53:23 AM 

Cable is indeed the greatest mutant but I dont think he was apart of the weapon x program. A Cable story would be dope though, I could see Clive Owen playing him.