Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - How yall feel about Reggaeton

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/17/18 10:09:49 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: How yall feel about Reggaeton
PostPosted: 08/21/06 05:33:36 PM 

I know alot of people like it or either hate it. Personally im currently working really deep in this genre since I know and deal with labels and managers of it on a daily basis. To be honest with you some of the shit these cats put out is mad hot and some of it is OVER WACK!

Post subject: Re: How yall feel about Reggaeton
PostPosted: 08/21/06 05:53:47 PM 
HOAXone wrote:
I know alot of people like it or either hate it. Personally im currently working really deep in this genre since I know and deal with labels and managers of it on a daily basis. To be honest with you some of the shit these cats put out is mad hot and some of it is OVER WACK!
I love the shit.. man you got any you can up???

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/21/06 05:56:11 PM 

im over it...all of it sounds the same anyways

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/21/06 06:18:22 PM 

Rich Deluxe wrote:

Some of it does.....but alot of the new ish and new producers comin out are putting some hot stuff out.

Remember back in the 80's everyone said that every Hip Hop song sounded the same. Gotta give this genre some time to evolve.

PostPosted: 08/21/06 06:18:52 PM 

U_mightnotlikethisthread wrote:
HOAXone wrote:

Just upped 2 tracks man. Will have some more later tonite I will up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/21/06 06:19:59 PM 

HOAXone wrote:
Rich Deluxe wrote:

Some of it does.....but alot of the new ish and new producers comin out are putting some hot stuff out.

Remember back in the 80's everyone said that every Hip Hop song sounded the same. Gotta give this genre some time to evolve.

hmm, ic...well im always open to anything, we'll see how this new stuff sounds then

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/21/06 06:24:41 PM 

Rich Deluxe wrote:
HOAXone wrote:
Rich Deluxe wrote:

hmm, ic...well im always open to anything, we'll see how this new stuff sounds then

Yup......but there is alot of wack ish that comes out as well. Too much payola going on at some of these radios - but most of the stations in NY that play this ish keep it true.

PostPosted: 08/21/06 06:29:33 PM 
HOAXone wrote:
U_mightnotlikethisthread wrote:
HOAXone wrote:

Just upped 2 tracks man. Will have some more later tonite I will up.
Nice good lookin out bra' I have tons in my media library but new stuf is always good. specially the exclusive shit

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/21/06 09:47:33 PM 

not really feelin it

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08/26/06 10:52:55 AM 

They were playing it at this beach club i was at in Turkey.

PostPosted: 03/14/08 04:34:45 PM 

i dont like..women seem to go bonkers at clubs tho..only reggaton song i ever liked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEt_0zAEbVs

pobre diabla..