Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Early '08 Presidential Picks..

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 01/24/20 04:30:47 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Early '08 Presidential Picks..
PostPosted: 02/02/08 02:02:15 AM 

Actually.....

In all honesty....

I know that alot of people on this forum disagree with my beliefs, and through the mad amount of years we all argue and whatever,

but seriously, all of that aside, guys and gals,

check out Ron Paul.

PostPosted: 02/02/08 02:57:01 AM 

WhiteMike wrote:
Through the past few weeks i have changed my stance on who I am voting for:

Ron Paul.

I am more impressed than i have ever been.

You trippin'...

PostPosted: 02/02/08 06:19:25 AM 

I haven't been able to check out all the candidates, but if I had to vote I'd probably vote for Obama.

PostPosted: 02/02/08 01:12:47 PM 

The problem with Obama is that he does not want to take a radical enough stance against the horrible condition the country is in. He thinks that everything is kinda swell still... even though he talks about " Horrible turns the country has taken" in his senate talks in the different organizations he belongs to that they have been showing on CSPAN for the past few years, show that Obama actually is a little bit overly lenient in some cases, and is more of an environmentalist than anything else.

The main issue is that he is supposed to swerve the black vote, since he is black.

What we need to do, is start finding a leader that will eliminate the need for governmental control. Obama is supporting alot of the initiatives that were put into roll by coparate government ideals. In fact, every candidate is scratching the back (and getting their back scratched) by big money lenders except for Ron Paul.
watch the videos. Im telling you guys.

cause when Real ID hits because everyone voted for someone who is to lenient, than the country will break out in civil war. Im burning that thing, and giving a fuck you to the unconstitutionalist government. Obama will let it go through, so will Clinton, so will McCain, and so will Huckabee.

No one wants Ron Paul, cause they are afraid that he will ruin the plans for New World Order.

Everyone here watched that movie Zeitgeist.... RP is the only person talking about anything that was in that movie.