Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - The Nation of Gods and Earths (Five Percenters)

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 01/24/20 03:54:17 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/16/07 03:19:11 PM 

Sidra wrote:
That still doesn't take away from the fact there are violent passages in the Quran that order you to beat your wife, kill non-believers, etc. You just said what I said, except in more detail, so I don't see why you're on my case.

And by the way, I would never speak out against Islam in public.

where does the quran order anyone to beat thier wife? I don't recall anything like that

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/19/07 03:45:37 PM 

Sidra wrote:
No, you come on. You're assuming that I am saying that Islam is a bad religion. In fact - I've said that Islam can make you a better time several times on this forum.

You do not think I read all your posts, do you? You aren´t THAT important to me, though...

Quote:
And do I think that the Quran is an evil book? No, but I do think it has its problems.

I am going off what you write here and the way you express yourself. I do not know what you think in the chambers of your dusty mind.
I can tell that you have no or little knowledge of the quran and it might just be an opinion a drunk bum shouted out after 9/11... What I am saying is... your statements aren´t based on any knowledge, which is pretty poor of you to state. Educate yourself if you wanna talk about it, and if you have to be corrected, don´t close yourself up like a virgin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05/20/07 03:17:22 PM 

From what i gather, from people I know who are Religious, religion is supposed to make you a better person, or show you a better way to live and be better to other people etc etc etc.

It doesn't suprise me that this thread, on a large part, is a snapshot of all the arrogant, ignorant, opinionated, polarising, pointless bollocks that invalidates everything i said in my first paragraph.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/03/07 12:03:29 PM 

actually in the Christian part of the bible (the New Testament) there isnt any passages of anything violent, anywhere. Except: for when one of the disciples cut off the ear of a roman soldier who tried to take Jesus. However, Jesus than heals the roman soldiers ear, and tells his disciples to put down their swords.

(editing: when i said nothing violent, i ment of followers of Christ being offensive/ or violent in anyway. Of course the crucifiction was violent. However, im sure i dont have to explain what i ment any further. The message is always love to EVERYONE... believers and non-believers.)

Also, Muslims had crusades of their own to kill Christians and Jews. In the early days of Christianity, Jews used to stone Christians to death.

Also,
The Muslims did treat the Jews better than the romans in some regards. Arabs occupying Israel allowed Jews to settle on the land. In other regards they didnt, the Quaran blatently says that Jews are an enemy.

In the Tanakh (you may know as the Old Testament) there are many instances of violence, however, aside from the Quaran, the Tanakh is not much a book of the philosophical nature of beliefs, as it is a history of a people, which is why it talks about wars and murders. These were historical documents.

The Tanakh teaches that no one should control the land of Israel, but the people who abide by the Law of Moses, as this is a Holy Land.

The Muslim could at anytime turn back to God but does not out of spite.

In my past comments on this thread i was pretty extreme, alot is from repressed anger, my apologies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/03/07 08:49:20 PM 

Quote:
actually in the Christian part of the bible

:|
what part of the bible isnt christian?
(i really dont know what ur talking about as i havnt read it)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/04/07 09:56:22 AM 

you have the division in the christian bible: the old testament, and the new testament.

In the Tanakh it only consists of: the law, the writings, and the prophets. Aka: the old testament.

the jews and the noahides call the tanakh "the bible." the christians and catholics call the tankakh + new testament: "the bible."

to a christian, the entire bible is christian. to a jew or noahide, the old testament is the bible, discluding the new testament.

In reality though, the whole thing is really jewsih. jesus was a different religion than the christian, and a christian follows a noahide doctrine, but with jesus as the messiah. I dont even think God acknowledges christianity as a religion, but probably would acknowledge it as the gentiles accepting the messiah and the jewish law.

Christianity is a man made ideal.

to summarize: only a small part of the Bible (a christian bible) would be considered christian, the rest is jewish. In the jewish bible, none of it is christian, even though it would contain messianic prophecies (which they dont consider to have anything to do with Jesus.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07/06/07 01:58:07 AM 
I ONLY HAVE 1 THING TO SAY.........

LA ILAHA ILL ALLAH.......one god folks.thats it.period

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/14/07 02:54:54 PM 

When was your last offering to God? Freedom of speech is a right that should be used, so different books will say different information. Who here has taken what they've read and applied that knowledge to God?
Allah speaks to you as I write, because that is me... my offerings go to God, the one who created me. The dark and the light cannot exisit together unless each knows it's place, and the things of demons clouds this judgement. Muslims have a few acres of land in Isreal which Jews have to pray around and war has seperated people to the point where
even though they stand only a few feet apart, has either side gained knowledge from what the other knows?

Post subject: Re: The Nation of Gods and Earths (Five Percenters)
PostPosted: 10/11/07 03:22:42 PM 

Peace, Gigi.....

Who?

PostPosted: 10/12/07 05:08:18 PM 

SharpTongue Sun Virus wrote:
Peace, Gigi.....

:angel: Peace Sharp. Knowledge also applies to hip hop, pioneer artists used lessons very discreetly, which brought excitement to what they were saying. I knew as a Earth stepping my knowledge up was the only way to survive, so now I know how to keep home, sew, raise children, etc. This gave us chances to discuss what was heard, how we thought music should be made, it changed a generation. But nowadays... we know who the Gods' are but their music doesn't quit reflect how we thought it would turn out...

PostPosted: 11/18/07 11:16:16 AM 

Peace. I come in the Name of Divine Ruler Equality Allah. I am in the Nation of Gods and Earths. I know many people in this thread got their rocks off dissing the Gods and Earths, but in reality, it's a testament to our influence in Hip Hop, being that this is one of the threads with the most replies, whether it was hate, support, or neutral. As many people that hate, hip hop was a vehicle used to get the Original People AND caucasian white people some Knowledge of Self, so people can start addressing the conditions they live in such as poverty, classism, manipulation by politicians and clergy, manipulation of media, so forth and so on. Incidentally we teach that the Original Man or Black Man is God, who's proper name is Allah, that name being OLDER than the muslim religion, and shows up in other dialects as El, Ilu, Al, Rh or Ra from Mdw Ntr with R consonants replacing L consonants, and so forth and so on. We teach that the Black Woman is the Planet Earth, the Home of I Self Lord And Master and the Nurturer of Life supplied by the God, the Sun of Man. The Original People are the Fathers and Mothers of Civilization on this planet in terms of Science, Technology, Engineering, Sociology, Psychology, and so forth and so on. THERE IS NO MYSTERY GOD. The Only God that exists is Man, by using his INTELLIGENCE to mold and shape his environment, and that same INTELLIGENCE has existed through out all time, and it's called SUPREME MATHEMATICS. We teach civilization to ALL the human families of the planet Earth, whether you are Original People (including Black, Brown and Yellow) or whether you a caucasian white person, because EVERYBODY needs the knowledge so that they can avoid perpetuating the devils civilization of classism and elitism through attempts of white supremacy oligarchy on the planet. Yes, white people can be "five percent" to, if they are trying to aid the Original Man in teaching and advocating civilization and the Science of Life. Peace.

http://www.allahsnation.net

PostPosted: 12/09/07 10:08:08 AM 

Today's date is about the child. How we are blessed with knowing the next generation. Grown properly in the knowledge of God. Allah is my name too... Peace. Grown where the sun always shines.

PostPosted: 12/16/07 09:06:38 PM 

I dont get how everyone is like "peace, i come in the name of ...."

It seems like you are only saying "peace" to the people that fit into your category of believers, and "blow off" to everyone that disagrees, or has a different point.

Gigi appears to be more of a median, like more understanding than the other five percenters on here. However, anyone else, is kinda like this example that I am going to lay out:

WhiteMike:

I dont understand, it has nothing to do with color of skin, it has to do with the heart and intentions of the individual.

SharpeTongue (or whoever else that might fit this discription"):

You lack all human comprehension, you know, the superior mind will rise again in time in peace and unity. Peace.

Peace to the Gods, one nation, one voice. I come in the warmth of our unity in Allah.

WhiteMike:

This doesnt make sense, why are you so hateful.

Gigi:
There is much misunderstanding amongst the masses. WhiteMike, it isnt that it is hateful, it is that their is pain.

SharpeTongue (or whoever else that might fit this discription")

WhiteMike you are a fuck, and i will slit your throat.
Peace be to Gigi. Your thought is like the mayflower entering the waters of a land once dominated by its nationals, they were in unity, than the white man destroyed. One nation under Allah. One nation. Blessings to the Gods and the Earths.

________________ ________________ ________________ ____________________

Dont you get it? Everyone apparently is living in a box. Its a great belief you have going on here, however, its a bit closed minded in the way its practitioners debate it.....with the exception of Gigi, everyone else is a bit untolerant, and almost dont want US to understand their point.

ps. What are your guys thoughts on Rev.King Jr.?

PostPosted: 12/17/07 02:29:09 AM 

this is for SharpeTongue in response to some way back when past post to him commenting on Jewish people being white....... every Jew knows that real Jews arent white... and if your an Ashkenaz Jew than it is because your ancestors mates with the Kazars:

Here are some links to check out of youtube videos on Jews... that are black and arabic (they arent arabic.. but that is what you would call them, because you dont know any better.)

This has the roots of hiphop- in it.. this is traditional Yemen dancers, and they still live this way today, it kicks ass when the drums kick in, so keep listening:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=b8n8nRN7qss

This is your proof that other original Jews are black as well:
Nigerian Jews:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RoOdBxuiTRQ&feature=related
This is the celebration of a jewish harvest festival... its a picture slide show to provide you with evidence of black jews:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0csVPXn5sjQ&feature=related
Ethiopian Jews:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xQ_JqNdPIqk&feature=related
Ethiopian Jews pray:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GY6gU6jM_Bo&feature=related

not to mention.......every black Jew i know says that black people cannot be muslim, because muslim is arabic, and Africans were forced to turn from their Jewish roots and convert to a Islam. This is why you have so many muslims and Jews that live in Yemen, Tunisia, Ethiopia.. its because during the muslim crusades, they forced your people into abandoning truth, and murdered your families if you did not convert. The ones that stayed Jewish were the ones that stayed strong, and not backstab God.

PostPosted: 12/19/07 01:29:33 PM 

Peace God Sharp. Praying your New Year is blessed. In God Allah's name. :angel:

PostPosted: 12/31/07 09:57:31 AM 

just as a learning experience, even if you disagree...those videos were pretty cool werent they?

PostPosted: 02/03/08 03:51:42 AM 

the nation of gods an earths are big, big up all my five percenters, true stories, anything that changes you from negative to positive living is good to me, yes it is, salute, big up all my authentic religious crew, no fake shit

PostPosted: 02/12/08 09:14:03 AM 

Cipher born... Peace and blessing to all who read this... what I have to say is pretty long and I haven't even finished yet... I had to share what was on my mind... I have big dreams for the Nation and truth be told I think I could be the next leader of the Nation of Islam... the first woman, like I said a big dream... and it all starts where you live so the next time your in Pittsburgh I'm ready to build... with all that said here is what I've written this a.m....
For the Nation to truly be blessed the understanding of the lessons needs discussed, I believe the lessons were written in a first person code. Take for example, when the name Allah is used that represents man and we being a smart people know that we are not gods, nor alone do we have supernatural powers.
We are of God so to use the terms"in the name of Allah" would be "in the name of me", I proclaim God to be here and he is the supernatural within me. With us being the sole-controller of our universe means to me we have the power to build and destroy. How we set up and follow the laws of God and understand our Messiah is real, just knowing the lessons by heart is not enough. How have you applied the lessons to grow your existance? Are you living everyday knowing you know right from wrong or have you manipulated the lessons to fit your lifestyle? I'm asking questions where I'm providing answers to bring about discussions, not to judge.
A man or woman can easily be lost in a devil or demon infested world, I know the devil is real and has nothing but death planned. So how do we as a nation keep out of his trappings? Knowledge is key, correct information passed along a nation, built from truth and experience not just idle words with not fact based foundation. " I don't believe in no mystery god" is the answer I get most frequently, I don't either, who believes in anything thats a mystery? For example, any mystery novel has a certain plot in which the author adds twists and turns to give a good book spice, As a reader you don't believe you know the ending, only guesses along the way on how it will turn out. Until you've finished each page, and with that a surprise usually comes with what you thought was the obvious outcome, the same goes for knowing God.
Not a made up one, and yes there are many of those, but the God you know dewells in you. Questions if you didn't believe in God then why are you part of the nation? If we believe that the devil runs freely what makes him more special or have greater ability than you? God is in us so that would make us weaker than demons if there was no God. No right from wrong, no dark to light and so on...
Thank you for reading and please feel free to agree or disagree, as long as we can talk...

PostPosted: 02/12/08 12:57:00 PM 

Its funny that you say all of this (not funny in a haha way, but funny in the way of realizations in my life..)

Many times in my life I have questioned the existence of God, yet fully acknowledged acts of wickedness to all human beings, and by all human beings (not a single one of us can deny an act of sin commited by our individual selves, so that in us should be and understanding that we are also contributors to evil, in different ways.)

Yet each person will acknowledge that they strive for truth and righteousness, but we all disagree and have opinion based beliefs on what right and wrong is... even though I believe that everyone (hopefully) has a common understanding of generalized right and wrong..... thou shalt not kill... not bear falso witness.. etc..

A couple of these Laws though, are questionable to masses of people.. Such as to Love the Lord your God (to obey the sabbath being another one, yet I believe that because of the return of the Messiah... which may be at differences depending on spiritual beliefs.. this is subject to be understandibly set on a range of different beliefs... that in no way hinder true righteousness through intention based actions.)

Yeshua taught that the two greatest commandments, are to Love your neighbor as to love yourself, and to Do unto others as we would have them do unto us. The reason that these were taught to be the two greatest, is because of a simple "mystery" that is easily discovered through the actions of these two laws. When these two commandments are practices, than ALL OF THE OTHERS are discovered, and applied.

Because there is a bit of light inside of all of us (which can become so distroted and twisted and confused through wrongful knowledge that can lead to corrupt individuals)... than the actions of these prove the existence of what is invisible, and gives each of us a deeper understanding of mysteries, that are actually shown to us everyday.. in every aspect of our lives.

To just Love the Lord Your God, can be misleading without application of the two mentioned by Yeshua... as now Your God, can be ANY god. This can be dangerous, as these gods can be of demonic manipulation.

there is a saying that goes like this "If you look for the light, than the light looks for you." In itself, you are not trying to find a specific light, you are trying to seek naive and innocent righteousness. This is pure, and without witness of corruption. In otherwords, seek righteousness, that can have no humanly agenda. When someone has no idea who God is, and no knowledge on how to seek the truth, than if he seeks true and innocent righteousness (not being told to him by ANYONE ON THIS PLANET.. yet only through true supernatural divinity.. that we cannot see), is granted answers through mysterious.. and usually misunderstood ways.... which begins to establish faith.. and through time and devotion to his understandings of righteousness... is granted wisdom.

Through wisdom is TRUE understanding. This understanding is given to us our of love, and through love which we recieve, we reflect, and we desire to reflect and be engaged in.

Than knowledge and bullet proof understanding that there is a God, can only be denied by those that are ignorant of searching for righteousness. It all has to do with individual proof, not a proof that you can necessarily; give to another individual.

It all boils down to your personal relationship with the Divine, and the Divine will grant us with the path into how to affect change through love and compassion in other peoples lives, because we than have the wisdom and faith to understand what we normally would look past.

reading scriptures unlocks personal mysteries into your every day life, that you would generally not understand. You just have to be seeking righteousness for these things to be revieled to you, you can not be searching for faith, or else it will be harder to find faith... and that obsticle is a completely different mystery.

dont be afraid of things that harm the flesh, yet run from things that kill the spirit. For the flesh is weak but the spirit is strong, and it is under my impression that evilness will try to destroy what is most strong, as a strategic method... and thats common sense.

I agree with your post, sorry if i went into other subjects.

PostPosted: 02/17/08 04:12:35 PM 

don't know much about the nation..... i know the the nation of islam is lead by a fake ass fag. ...... personally if i were to be catagotized into a denomination...it would be muslim.... which it is well known that no man said he was allah. if you know anything about the religion it states that mohamed was the messenger and that Allah sent him down the qur'an verse by verse.... first time reported,,,, that when gabriel (the angel) brought forth the first of the qur'an to mohamed he oldered him to read in the name of Allah the most merciful and beneficant . Mohamed replied to gabriel that he was illiterate. he then again ordered mohamed to read and so he did.... not knowing how he knew how to ..... but he just did.... that is what is said in the muslim religion ..it was never said that some guy walked the earth claiming to be Allah..this is nonsense.. and it was not stated that yacoob created any people lol..yacoob is but one of the many prophets of the religion .yacoob meaning Jacob communicated with the unseen (the same jacob from the bible) ..and the evil people are not evil... they are what are considered to be dejjin... the ones of fire... they are like us... some good some bad but they are unseen to us...but yacoob was known for communicating with them and having them bid his wishes . the nation of islam are set on deviding and degrading whites and even blacks for that matter... they want you to feel like you are of no worth unless you are a member,,,this is not right.... while many of us minorities have faced racism and still do from whites...... this is not the way to respond..... Malcom X firgured this out... this would have been the single most efficient way to bring us all togther... to KNOW that people were all the same .... and that color or race doesn't define you as good or evil........ but your deeds do.... in fear that this would go against the preachings of the nation of islam ,,, the Government(those high up) also feared that malcom would erase a line that they have drew for centuries...........so malcom was .............. :(
as far a busta rhymes........ fuck em... that nigga ain't shit... he just tryin' to make money....... he one of the fakest nigga's in the industry these days........"the best way to make money is to create a religion" L. ron hubbard founder of scientology.....busta prolly heard that ..... thas all. it also sickens my stomach , the fact that many people take the time discredit islam when in all reality it may very well coinside with their religion with them even knowing..... i have heard alot of nonsenseabout islam from bias people who know nothing about it..... they attempt to discredit it... in order to convince themselves that they are the ones who believe in the correct religion.... the same cane said vise versa... it is very well nothing that can be done to change this matter of thought in people... for the religion that they believe in is the one they have been tought..... that is like african americans who are baptist and christians and so on...... personally i know it should not be said... but it sickens me.... before slavery
you were a muslim in africa.... but then someone came over bought and enslaved your ancestors..... then FORCED them to have new beliefs or the outcome was painfull and in some cases fatal. and they then tought religion to their offspirng and so on.... untill we were all perfectly programmed..... so look far back to see where you come from ... because anyone who would do such a thing to a group of people is evil....do you really want to follow the same beliefs?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next