Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - The Nation of Gods and Earths (Five Percenters)

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 01/23/20 04:40:46 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: The Nation of Gods and Earths (Five Percenters)
PostPosted: 01/21/07 02:55:05 PM 

What do you guys think about this "religion"? I think it's more of a social club than a religion. In fact - it's all bullshit, like Scientology. Sure, they don't believe in little green men but it's the same thing.

It was started by a guy who claimed he was Allah (yes, the Allah) and it features tons of absurd rules and such. For example, Islam prohibits drugs and alcohol. Five Percent Nation doesn't as rappers obviously like them. Not to mention that this an offshoot of the Nation of Islam and therefore believes in Yacub (the evil scientist that created the evil white people 6,000 years ago).

The five percent is meant to be the 'educated' and 'gifted' %5 of the population meant to educate us blind ones. I'm sorry, but Busta Rhymes is not showing me the truth.

Bullshit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/21/07 04:03:50 PM 

:::keeps silent and waits:::

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/21/07 04:39:40 PM 

In my opinion you're quick to judge. Don't forget it's an ideology.
5 percenters are taught to educate themselves and to think and you should not forget the target group and the idea behind this. Now I never really read much about it since what you find mostly is written out of a certain point of view, but I actually believe it was meant to give young black american people ambition and self-love and self-consciousness (as people) and break them free off mental boundaries. Therefore it's a really good thing. Even if one of the first teachings is that the white man was the devil, they are taught to always grow. So they actually are free to grow from there too. As I said, it's an ideology.
I just don't like that males are called Gods and females just Earths. Sounds unequal to me.

By the way when you compare it to scientology in your first paragraph, you lost from the beginning. You don't have to let everyone know you already are committed to your little knowledge. Try neutrality once. A proper substitude to ignorance. (And don't say "in fact", when you are not talking facts)
I think you should try to find out more about it.
Plus "Allah" is just the arabic word for "God". It's not a new character.
And the Islam only prohibits Alcohol. But that has nothing to do with this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/21/07 05:58:14 PM 

I think one of the most important points to remember while growing as 5% is to remember your ego. NOT letting your ego or lack of knowledge let you believe your greater than God. Funny thing is I have the universal flag tattooed on my left arm and though I don't want everyone to ask me about it, when someone does ask, that knows a little about it they usually say oh the people who smoke weed all the time. Also Hip Hop isn't the same as say 10 years ago. We used to wait to hear about us on records. And when we did, that helped spark a cipher. Busta will always be God you know it runs through his veins. But people today want you to say Touch It. Were not gone just took it underground for a while. To the Gods and Earths reading this post we need to talk. We have a duty and we can't do it alone or riding the fence between morality and inmorality. Hope this helps. :angel: [/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/21/07 09:08:33 PM 

Serra wrote:
In my opinion you're quick to judge. Don't forget it's an ideology.

All religions are. I'm not saying that being a Five Percenter makes you a bad person, as it doesn't.

Quote:
5 percenters are taught to educate themselves and to think and you should not forget the target group and the idea behind this. Now I never really read much about it since what you find mostly is written out of a certain point of view, but I actually believe it was meant to give young black american people ambition and self-love and self-consciousness (as people) and break them free off mental boundaries.

Yes, those are its messages.

Quote:
Therefore it's a really good thing. Even if one of the first teachings is that the white man was the devil, they are taught to always grow. So they actually are free to grow from there too. As I said, it's an ideology.
I just don't like that males are called Gods and females just Earths. Sounds unequal to me.

I said it was a bad thing, where? I said it's a steaming pile of fake bullshit.

Quote:
By the way when you compare it to scientology in your first paragraph, you lost from the beginning. You don't have to let everyone know you already are committed to your little knowledge.

And how is that? Scientology was created by a science fiction writer as Five Percent Nation was created by a guy who thought he was Allah. Scientology believes Xenu captured souls with the help of psychiatrists and brought them to earth on DC-80s, Five Percent Nation believes a scientist created white people on an island in the Aegean Sea. Absurd bullshit? I think so.

Quote:
Try neutrality once. A proper substitude to ignorance. (And don't say "in fact", when you are not talking facts)
I think you should try to find out more about it.

Everything I said was true. Sorry if you don't want me to have an opinion.

Quote:

Five Percenter Nation doesn't prohibit this as most members use substances.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/22/07 05:28:52 AM 

Sidra wrote:
Quote:
Therefore it's a really good thing. Even if one of the first teachings is that the white man was the devil, they are taught to always grow. So they actually are free to grow from there too. As I said, it's an ideology.

I said it was a bad thing, where? I said it's a steaming pile of fake bullshit.

??

Quote:
Quote:
By the way when you compare it to scientology in your first paragraph, you lost from the beginning. You don't have to let everyone know you already are committed to your little knowledge.

And how is that? Scientology was created by a science fiction writer as Five Percent Nation was created by a guy who thought he was Allah. Scientology believes Xenu captured souls with the help of psychiatrists and brought them to earth on DC-80s, Five Percent Nation believes a scientist created white people on an island in the Aegean Sea. Absurd bullshit? I think so.

Where is the connection between 5 percent ideology and Scientology though? I mean I don't like meat and I don't like egg plant, but I don't compare those two.
Just think about it: If male five percenters are Gods and the person who it all started with refered to hisself as God... what could that mean?
You have a different understanding of the character God.
I mean... think about it. When I say I am (a) God... What could that mean?
There is no "higher power" since I myself am the only power and sole controller, creator and designer of my life, fortune and failure. I am God. And so are you. This is the idea of the left-hand path. It's an old idea.
You should read this for a better understanding http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-Hand_ ... _occultism

Quote:
Quote:

Five Percenter Nation doesn't prohibit this as most members use substances.

So what's the matter?

(By the way I am not longing for arguing with you. You need or "want" to understand the objective idea, but you seem stuck on your subjective opinion.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/22/07 11:48:32 AM 

Wikipedia:
Quote:
Nation of Gods and Earths
Main article: The Nation of Gods and Earths
The Nation of Gods and Earths, also known as Five Percent Nation or the Five Percenters, is an offshoot of the Nation of Islam. It was founded in Harlem in the late 1960s by Clarence 13X, who proclaimed himself to be Allah (the Arabic term for God). "Five Percent" refers to the belief that they are the chosen five percent of all people who know and teach the truth. Five Percenters believe that each black man is God and therefore should take the name Allah. Like the Nation of Islam, the Five Percenters maintain that white people are devils created through a separate breeding process, known as "grafting." According to the Southern Poverty Law Center the Nation of Gods and Earths is viewed as a "violence-prone black supremacist prison gang".[30]

fuck five percenters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/23/07 08:41:44 AM 

Hahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/23/07 10:49:43 PM 

Gods haven't said Peace latley.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/24/07 12:29:24 AM 

THE WHITE MAN HAD TO BE CALLED A DEVIL. THE DEVIL WAS/ IS KILLING US.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/24/07 05:54:26 AM 

i know im not killing anyone...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/24/07 07:26:34 AM 

CrimZen wrote:
i know im not killing anyone...

liar, you killled that black beggar...thought we wouldnt know bout it. fucking racist killerrrrrrrr.

I am the poet Laureate of the fucking Trauma ward! I am the chocolate flake of death impaling the cluster nut sundae of your fucking existence! who am i? The Ice hearted pistolero from the murderverse, with chalk outline around my soul!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/24/07 08:25:22 AM 

you're right!!
and i plan to kill ALL blacks!!

but i know you killed that white chav femi!
so you're also racist

gigis racist!
she sayd white mans the devil!! Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/24/07 08:34:05 AM 

thats right
kill Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/24/07 01:04:10 PM 

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/24/07 01:18:22 PM 

Yo, peace to Gigi. I keeps my peace, know that. And fuck the tight bitches looking from the outside askin y. Serra and Gigi sonning y'all. Peace, Serra. I cee u, HG. What up God?

Who?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/24/07 02:50:33 PM 

SharpTongue Sun Virus, pretending to be a muslim.

Only one God you fool. If you are a God, than i know several Gods i can kick the shit out of, and out rhyme any day. I know a bunch of Gods i am more clever than. I know a bunch of Gods that are goin to hell.

hahahahahahaha

your a fool. with no self esteem. i know what you are, dont even bother replying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/24/07 04:34:22 PM 

WhiteMike wrote:
SharpTongue Sun Virus, pretending to be a muslim.

Only one God you fool. If you are a God, than i know several Gods i can kick the shit out of, and out rhyme any day. I know a bunch of Gods i am more clever than. I know a bunch of Gods that are goin to hell.

hahahahahahaha

your a fool. with no self esteem. i know what you are, dont even bother replying.

Talk all u want. U don't even know the half, while u think u worryin me.

Who?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/24/07 04:37:01 PM 

Please keep talkin. This is entertainment.

Who?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/24/07 04:44:56 PM 

Let me just say this, so u can read this when u get back online, cuz I know u will..........You ain't fucking with me, bitch.......now kick that same funny hollow headed shit or breeze like the tumbleweed Marklar put up............

Who?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next