Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Beyond Sex... Passion and Love Making.

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 01/23/20 04:18:01 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/16/02 12:26:00 AM 

Passion is pure energy, aliveness, and like life itself, it starts off neutral; it is a given. We are the ones that give the energy of passion direction and meaning. The more we have succeeded in channeling passion into love, the more attractive we have become to each other, and the more attractive our relationship has become to both of us.

Great sex is an active ingredient in all healthy love relationships. Sex is fun and pleasure is good for us. Making love is surrendering to a higher form of energy than any one love partner can experience alone. Making love is two love partners experiencing their oneness with each other.
When we make love, we are much greater than the sum of our parts. It is spiritual as well as physical. We never forget the spiritual source of our love. Making love is a Divine idea.

The miracle of unconditional love is nurtured by the power of the Divine and our own imagination.

Sex gives us an enormous opportunity to exercise responsibility. I believe that the sexual experience is immeasurably heightened when both love partners feel free to mutually share their likes and dislikes, cares and concerns and honor each other for their choices. It is the ultimate expression of the joy of life; of being together. It is a Divine connection.

My love partner is the consummate lover. She openly discloses her sexuality, free of inhibitions. I also invite my love partner to know me intimately. Making love with one another elevates us to a level of satisfaction for which there are no words.

The highest form of pleasure comes when you give yourself fully with love, creating a mystical ecstasy that allows both love partners to be lost in time and space, if only for a few brief moments.

Chains do not hold a relationship together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years. That is what makes a relationship last - more than passion or even sex.

My love partner and I both know that our individual sexual fulfillment is primarily up to each other, not our love partner. Our lovemaking is a beautiful expression of love at its most Divine level of happiness; a demonstration of reverence for God’s ultimate gift of Love to us as lovers.

Intimate love partners share playfulness. Sexual playfulness is vital for continuing to experience each other as lovers. We both feel free to be ourselves. Ours is a maturing sexual love relationship, and as lovers we discover an even greater source of sexual excitement by revealing our emotional selves and communicating heart-to-heart in our sexual play.

In the passion of making love, my playmate and I communicate a profundity of love that words cannot carry. Being together in this fully present and intimate way opens the channel of communication to allow for full disclosure of emotions and the expression of our innermost desires.

We never allow our lovemaking to be a routine act of fulfilling desire. To do so would invite boredom. Intimate love is an adventure of shared warmth and spontaneity. We have spontaneity in our lovemaking, knowing that spontaneity between lovers must always be balanced with kindness, care, and respect for each other.

Love today, right now, without condition or requirement. Live each day by love. Seize love when it comes your way and as quickly, give it away. Celebrate love!

We occasionally have our very own private party in the bedroom or anywhere else our imagination takes us that might stimulate and excite us. We allow our imagination and creativity free rein. We do not expect our love relationship to be exciting without making it exciting.

The intimate and trusting atmosphere we create together allows an occasional flirting with mutually acceptable fantasies, a powerful stimulus to sexual pleasure. Anything goes as long as love prevails: touch, tongue, tickle; silk, satin, lace; the kitchen table, the patio in the moonlight, the hot tub or Dennys parking lot.

Making love is an open window of discovery, an exciting adventure of each other, allowing exploration of a depth of passion attainable to only the few.

My love partner and I work together to make our love sanctuary more beautiful and comfortable to enliven and make special our intimacy.

There is no such thing as too much intimacy.

A balance of excitement and quiet pleasures allows a relationship to maximize its potential. My love partner and I have a deep need for the gentleness of a passionate kiss, tenderness, caressing, fondling, and touching each other.

We experience touch as an expression of caring, of comforting and of expressing warm affection. Touching enlivens our lives. It nurtures our love relationship. The gift of touch contains within it the miracle of healing and bonding. Touch is a means of connecting emotionally, physically and spiritually. The gentleness of touch communicates, "I love you," and is not always a prelude to passion.

Touch me! Love me gently with your touch. When it is a genuine expression of true love, touch can bring you intimately closer to another human being than can thousands of words.

Our physical nakedness reflects our emotional honesty, and our intimate physical embrace denotes our emotional acceptance of each other. Physical intimacy is the goal of our sexual expression. With intimacy comes a deeper level of exposure of one's self, a profound feeling of enrichment of us joining as one and loving acceptance by each other.

Foreplay is often found in the quietness of loving words.

In an atmosphere of safety and trust, we derive much pleasure from giving a full-body massage and receiving one, never neglecting any part of our bodies. The deliberate, slow motion of massage stirs passion and builds desire. It allows us to tune in to our lover’s innermost feelings.

Candlelight, soft music, a glass of wine, fragrant oils, a soft feather, a vibrator or two and more are all a sacred part of this Divine ritual. We use our imagination and enjoy one another. We savor the magic of the moment. Massage is communicating with sensitivity what we find most pleasurable and erotic; it is making love with our fingers.

My lover’s body is a temple, the container of my loved one's soul. I honor it. I respect it.

Trust blazes new trails. It creates the opening for intimacy to exist. Among lovers, trust invites the spark of the Divine to ignite their passion.

We listen for the sensual sounds our music makes. We know our lover's body like a musician knows his instrument and we play it for all it's worth. We make beautiful music together. She often assists me in writing the score. We take turns leading the orchestra. Our lovemaking is a symphony of supersex. Fully expressing our feelings in this way lessens pressure and anxiety, increases love and deepens trust. We continue to rediscover the things that give us pleasure and bring feelings of closeness.

Sex that is deeply enjoyed is freely given and taken, with deep soul- shaking climaxes, and makes each love partner become humble at the remembrance of joys past and expectant of those yet to be discovered and enjoyed. I am attracted to the majesty of sexual union with my love partner and excited by the promise of its lofty secrets.

I am becoming a master at being passionately intimate with the one I love. Sparks fly! We can feel the sexual electricity in the air when we are together. We tingle when we mingle. Whatever my lover and I find ourselves doing in the flow of making love is right and beautiful.

We share our passion without fear, and with patience, commitment, and trust. This level of emotional sharing generates a limitless flow of sexual energy. I seek not just sensory gratification but Divine union with my lover.

My love partner is someone who shares my desire to devour life for the romantic adventures that make life delicious.

I invite the divine warmth of my graceful angel to embrace me with tranquility and peace. Her passionate, peaceful qualities gently touch my heart. Her soothing presence bathes me with her radiating love. I acknowledge her for the Divine idea she is.

say hello for me...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reemo on 2002-01-16 02:29 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reemo on 2002-01-16 13:18 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/16/02 09:47:00 AM 

This here is the shiznit. Dogg I can tell you are a true pimp. A pimp of mind body and soul. I usually just browse the forums but I came accross this and had to register so I could reply to it. Damn playa, keep it up...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/16/02 09:58:00 AM 

"When we make love, we are much greater than the sum of our parts. It is spiritual as well as physical. We never forget the spiritual source of our love. Making love is a Divine idea."

I really liked this line. I can see you know exactly what you are doing. I have been looking for a man that thinks like you for awile. So where you from :wink: J/K Anyways I really liked it, but it was a little long, but never boring.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/16/02 10:22:00 AM 

One other thing, if you want to e-mail me do not use the one I registered with, that one is no longer in service you can e-mail me at DestinyEyes79@Hotmail.com. That is if you want to e-mail me. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/16/02 12:52:00 PM 

Remoo that was very long yet interesting I like very much. I hope that one of these days I can find that special someone who can make me feel that way inside. I found someone who knows my every desire hopefully in time that man and I can become more then what we are now. But I shall wait intell that day comes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/16/02 09:41:00 PM 

YourEyesOnly... I tried that e-mail address but it returned invalid. Just e-mail me, the address is Montiquiela@Hotmail.com

say hello for me...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/17/02 06:34:00 AM 

That was ill, you broke it down to a science kid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/17/02 11:11:00 AM 

Hey how do I post a topic on this page? I keep trying but they say my password is invalid but I can reply to a post just fine. Any Ideas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/25/02 07:25:00 PM 

hey dogg, that was tihgt shit. i can see ice is starting to rub off on you. good shit. that deserves 10 scobby snacks.esspeacially your quote at the end.i'll tell em you said hi.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/29/02 03:55:00 AM 

Good shit dog!
You sound like one of the gifted.
A person that has made love to someone and had it made back to them. But the gifted part is being able to put all those thoughts and feelings into words that others can understand and feel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/29/02 10:08:00 AM 

honestly though: did you write that? sounds like some self help chicken soup for the soul type text.

apologies if i'm wrong. if i am, you can make a fortune writing that stuff for women's magazines and books like 'love to love yourself and others' etc.
men's magazines: not so much. though they could maybe do with some.

peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/29/02 11:18:00 AM 

:o

Last edited by Fikshen on 01/09/05 09:19:44 PM, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/31/02 12:57:00 AM 

Fikshen -- Never heard of the peek a boo effect, I liked the way you described it though. You said that you were feeling me until you got about half way down, then I started talking about fantasies. Fantasies can be an important part of sex, especially if you are monogomus with a one partner for a long period of time. Fantasies can take away alot of the boredom that one may feel with a partner they are monogamus with. However, to each his own. This post was to inform people on how I feel about making love. Not to convince people to take my approach. Different people love different things, that is the beauty behind sex. No matter what direction you run with it, there is always someone who likes to run in a different direction. Thanks for the reply, I appreciated your input.

Nemo -- Yes I did write it, and no apology needed. I laughed when I read what you wrote about womens magazines. Thanks for the reply.

say hello for me...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/31/02 02:04:00 PM 

word! :wink:

Last edited by Fikshen on 01/09/05 08:30:23 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01/31/02 08:33:00 PM 

"hmmm, peek-a-bee affect, Intresting...(he says as he wonders what kind of loonys come up with these studies).

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02/01/02 10:07:00 AM 

here's an earlier discussion

http://hiphop-elements.com/phpBB/viewto ... 2&start=20

Post subject: This is interesting thought I'd bring it back up for the new
PostPosted: 09/07/03 02:56:50 PM 

Just some shit I wrote hella days ago bring it up again for y'all

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/07/03 10:04:52 PM 

Reemo wrote:
Passion is pure energy, aliveness, and like life itself, it starts off neutral; it is a given. We are the ones that give the energy of passion direction and meaning. The more we have succeeded in channeling passion into love, the more attractive we have become to each other, and the more attractive our relationship has become to both of us.

Great sex is an active ingredient in all healthy love relationships. Sex is fun and pleasure is good for us. Making love is surrendering to a higher form of energy than any one love partner can experience alone. Making love is two love partners experiencing their oneness with each other.
When we make love, we are much greater than the sum of our parts. It is spiritual as well as physical. We never forget the spiritual source of our love. Making love is a Divine idea.

The miracle of unconditional love is nurtured by the power of the Divine and our own imagination.

Sex gives us an enormous opportunity to exercise responsibility. I believe that the sexual experience is immeasurably heightened when both love partners feel free to mutually share their likes and dislikes, cares and concerns and honor each other for their choices. It is the ultimate expression of the joy of life; of being together. It is a Divine connection.

My love partner is the consummate lover. She openly discloses her sexuality, free of inhibitions. I also invite my love partner to know me intimately. Making love with one another elevates us to a level of satisfaction for which there are no words.

The highest form of pleasure comes when you give yourself fully with love, creating a mystical ecstasy that allows both love partners to be lost in time and space, if only for a few brief moments.

Chains do not hold a relationship together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years. That is what makes a relationship last - more than passion or even sex.

My love partner and I both know that our individual sexual fulfillment is primarily up to each other, not our love partner. Our lovemaking is a beautiful expression of love at its most Divine level of happiness; a demonstration of reverence for God&#8217;s ultimate gift of Love to us as lovers.

Intimate love partners share playfulness. Sexual playfulness is vital for continuing to experience each other as lovers. We both feel free to be ourselves. Ours is a maturing sexual love relationship, and as lovers we discover an even greater source of sexual excitement by revealing our emotional selves and communicating heart-to-heart in our sexual play.

In the passion of making love, my playmate and I communicate a profundity of love that words cannot carry. Being together in this fully present and intimate way opens the channel of communication to allow for full disclosure of emotions and the expression of our innermost desires.

We never allow our lovemaking to be a routine act of fulfilling desire. To do so would invite boredom. Intimate love is an adventure of shared warmth and spontaneity. We have spontaneity in our lovemaking, knowing that spontaneity between lovers must always be balanced with kindness, care, and respect for each other.

Love today, right now, without condition or requirement. Live each day by love. Seize love when it comes your way and as quickly, give it away. Celebrate love!

We occasionally have our very own private party in the bedroom or anywhere else our imagination takes us that might stimulate and excite us. We allow our imagination and creativity free rein. We do not expect our love relationship to be exciting without making it exciting.

The intimate and trusting atmosphere we create together allows an occasional flirting with mutually acceptable fantasies, a powerful stimulus to sexual pleasure. Anything goes as long as love prevails: touch, tongue, tickle; silk, satin, lace; the kitchen table, the patio in the moonlight, the hot tub or Dennys parking lot.

Making love is an open window of discovery, an exciting adventure of each other, allowing exploration of a depth of passion attainable to only the few.

My love partner and I work together to make our love sanctuary more beautiful and comfortable to enliven and make special our intimacy.

There is no such thing as too much intimacy.

A balance of excitement and quiet pleasures allows a relationship to maximize its potential. My love partner and I have a deep need for the gentleness of a passionate kiss, tenderness, caressing, fondling, and touching each other.

We experience touch as an expression of caring, of comforting and of expressing warm affection. Touching enlivens our lives. It nurtures our love relationship. The gift of touch contains within it the miracle of healing and bonding. Touch is a means of connecting emotionally, physically and spiritually. The gentleness of touch communicates, "I love you," and is not always a prelude to passion.

Touch me! Love me gently with your touch. When it is a genuine expression of true love, touch can bring you intimately closer to another human being than can thousands of words.

Our physical nakedness reflects our emotional honesty, and our intimate physical embrace denotes our emotional acceptance of each other. Physical intimacy is the goal of our sexual expression. With intimacy comes a deeper level of exposure of one's self, a profound feeling of enrichment of us joining as one and loving acceptance by each other.

Foreplay is often found in the quietness of loving words.

In an atmosphere of safety and trust, we derive much pleasure from giving a full-body massage and receiving one, never neglecting any part of our bodies. The deliberate, slow motion of massage stirs passion and builds desire. It allows us to tune in to our lover&#8217;s innermost feelings.

Candlelight, soft music, a glass of wine, fragrant oils, a soft feather, a vibrator or two and more are all a sacred part of this Divine ritual. We use our imagination and enjoy one another. We savor the magic of the moment. Massage is communicating with sensitivity what we find most pleasurable and erotic; it is making love with our fingers.

My lover&#8217;s body is a temple, the container of my loved one's soul. I honor it. I respect it.

Trust blazes new trails. It creates the opening for intimacy to exist. Among lovers, trust invites the spark of the Divine to ignite their passion.

We listen for the sensual sounds our music makes. We know our lover's body like a musician knows his instrument and we play it for all it's worth. We make beautiful music together. She often assists me in writing the score. We take turns leading the orchestra. Our lovemaking is a symphony of supersex. Fully expressing our feelings in this way lessens pressure and anxiety, increases love and deepens trust. We continue to rediscover the things that give us pleasure and bring feelings of closeness.

Sex that is deeply enjoyed is freely given and taken, with deep soul- shaking climaxes, and makes each love partner become humble at the remembrance of joys past and expectant of those yet to be discovered and enjoyed. I am attracted to the majesty of sexual union with my love partner and excited by the promise of its lofty secrets.

I am becoming a master at being passionately intimate with the one I love. Sparks fly! We can feel the sexual electricity in the air when we are together. We tingle when we mingle. Whatever my lover and I find ourselves doing in the flow of making love is right and beautiful.

We share our passion without fear, and with patience, commitment, and trust. This level of emotional sharing generates a limitless flow of sexual energy. I seek not just sensory gratification but Divine union with my lover.

My love partner is someone who shares my desire to devour life for the romantic adventures that make life delicious.

I invite the divine warmth of my graceful angel to embrace me with tranquility and peace. Her passionate, peaceful qualities gently touch my heart. Her soothing presence bathes me with her radiating love. I acknowledge her for the Divine idea she is.

say hello for me...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reemo on 2002-01-16 02:29 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reemo on 2002-01-16 13:18 ]</font>

Now see we need more intelligent heads like yourself on this site droppin the knowledge on these young bucks word is bond. You should write a book dawg.

http://www.myspace.com/lionelsavant

Pure Beauty!

Post subject: Thanks ThaTruth
PostPosted: 09/08/03 03:31:59 AM 

I appreciate your input, I'm just telling it how I feel it. I wrote this essay in 2002 and it was buried in the archives for a minute, it got alot of replies while it was out so I decided to bring it back and sprinkle a little something on the cats in this forum. It's not the same for everyone but it's how I feel about the topic. Everyone is different, thats the beauty of love making. thanks again for the input hope many more feel me on this....

Post subject: BIB
PostPosted: 07/06/04 10:44:57 PM 

Bringin it back