hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/01/14 02:45:02 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: This bin Laden thing, it's sad!
PostPosted: 05/02/11 12:22:02 PM 

This bin Laden thing, it's sad!...This man's injustice is no more worse than the injustice of ignoring the plight of poor people and minorities in this country. There building more prisons, everywhere. And, without educational reform, poor people and minorities, they will fill those prisons. It's sad because the injustices facing poor people and minorities in this country will orchestrate tenfold the death bin Laden ever orchestrated. And, the average-surviving, unaware American, is being taxed by government for providing this Solution/Madness. The same passion and intensity you used to chased down bin Laden, give that same passion and intensity to resolving America's problems, ONE! Please let me know if this is inappropriate.

Post subject: Re: This bin Laden thing, it's sad!
PostPosted: 05/21/11 03:51:34 PM 

matter of perspective...

i won't celebrate the death of another human being. regardless of their misdeeds. He brought the ire of a nation down on his head and at the same time led many innocent muslims into a fate that he refused to face on his own.
He died as he lived. A coward and that's that. No further comment.

However. There were always issues here at home that needed attention, yet they only come to the fore-front when those affected are 1). large in number 2). Constantly pushing the issue, and 3). heard by a Pol. that is either understanding or manipulative.

IT's a fucked up system, but people let it be the "Norm." and nothing gets done.

Post subject: Repentance
PostPosted: 04/22/12 12:10:40 PM 

Romans 3:1-4
New King James Version (NKJV)

God’s Judgment Defended

3 What advantage then has the Jew, or what is the profit of circumcision? 2 Much in every way! Chiefly because to them were committed the oracles of God. 3 For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect? 4 Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written:

“That You may be justified in Your words,
And may overcome when You are judged.”

:rose:

Psalm 51:4

4 Against You, You only, have I sinned,
And done this evil in Your sight—
That You may be found just when You speak,
And blameless when You judge.

11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

John 14:6

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.