hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 07/31/14 04:29:01 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dems Need New Leadership!
PostPosted: 08/04/08 02:02:32 AM 

Gas Prices, Gas Prices. We all hear that Bush is the reason for high gas and he is a total failure as spoken by one Nancy Pelosi. Please take a moment to listen to the Speaker of the House and someone please inform me WTF?

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=5504708

Beware!

Post subject: Re: Dems Need New Leadership!
PostPosted: 08/08/08 07:32:37 PM 

im not a Bush supporter by any means.... however, from watching this, and listening to Pelosi..

I have drawn a conclusion:

I think that Bush wont open up our oil reserves.. because other countries will gain control over it... through corporate influence.
I think that opening up our reserves actually might give other countries a way to our infrastructure..

That weekens us Americans... Bush is American.. so i doubt that he would want to damage his dollar amount... however, him avoiding his own personal problems, are actually beneficial to all Americans avoiding a few problems as well..

We are already more than 4 trillion in debt.. why would we expose one of our monetary strengths? We would have to give it to the loan sharks..

However, it is illegal for a country to come into our country and start drilling for oil (which of course is what the gov has done in other countries..)

If we actually opened these reserves, than Foreign governments, through corperate initiatives, would take control, by privatized contracts with privatized corps..

This is the scheme... Pelosi for NWO '09!

Also... notice McCain playing bullshit politics by commending Pelosi... in his hopes for Democratic votes...McCain Flakes..

Mrs. Obama, in the video after the Pelosi interview, blatently exposes her true image as a flake by raping the truth, and over explaining the obvious.. because she doesnt really care....Michelle Obama the Right Arm CFR