hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/26/14 12:43:14 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Obama in Berlin
PostPosted: 07/25/08 03:38:37 AM 

just in case anyone missed it...

this site sums it up pretty nicely: http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008 ... yt&emc=rss

Now I liked Obama's speech in general, however theres one concept I'm not fully convinced about. What irks me is the fact that the post-war Berlin was painted in Obama's speech as the city which somehow managed to become the symbol of peace and struggle simply beacuse it stood up to Communists blockade, only 3 years after it was in fact the nest of nazi philosophy. Now I know we all somewhow missed the take off of those space-ships in 1945, which apparently took all the Nazis to the end of our galaxy and brought back the good Germans, but there's gotta be some decency to judging history... There's far more cities in the Eastern Europe that deserve this WAY WAY WAY WAY more then Berlin.

Besides that he gave a great speech and the ending was briliant.

Post subject: Re: Obama in Berlin
PostPosted: 07/28/08 02:30:29 PM 

he seems to much of a salesman to me...in the way McCain is...

if you ever watch CSPAN, him and McCain, are about the exact same...they are BUSH.

Obama is obviously Bush.

Obama, McCain, and Bush all belong to the same organizations....

how come no one ever brings this up? He talks fancy, just like McCain, but really cant back up his words!

If someone can back up his words, than maybe i will lend an ear.......but i have been trying my ass off to learn about him, but it is all just talk that i find...

someone help please.

Also, does anyone know the full story behind why Obama was fired by McCain? One of Obama's advisors buddies told me that it had to do with McCain believing that Obama wasnt putting forth the efforts/reports that he was supposed to in order to recieve the promised funds McCain told him he would invest in his (Obamas) project...???

PostPosted: 07/29/08 05:34:10 AM 

Good Points WhiteMike. I would like to know when all those opposed to the "evil" Fox News start to raise questions of the Free Press, basically treating Obama like Ghandi and not a Politician worthy of scrutiny. Matter of Factly I think Mother Teresa received more bad press then Obama. LOL, press went on tour with Obama like the Rolling Stones revue.

Beware!

PostPosted: 07/29/08 12:37:14 PM 

PlanB wrote:
Good Points WhiteMike. I would like to know when all those opposed to the "evil" Fox News start to raise questions of the Free Press, basically treating Obama like Ghandi and not a Politician worthy of scrutiny. Matter of Factly I think Mother Teresa received more bad press then Obama. LOL, press went on tour with Obama like the Rolling Stones revue.

I read somewhere that while in Germany he alternated his previous plans and decided not to visit US soldiers there because he could only do so as a senator and not presidential candidate hence there would be little media coverage...

PostPosted: 07/30/08 02:15:50 PM 

domel wrote:
PlanB wrote:

I read somewhere that while in Germany he alternated his previous plans and decided not to visit US soldiers there because he could only do so as a senator and not presidential candidate hence there would be little media coverage...

See, i dont get this...

I mean i get it, but i dont get why the media coverage would matter... which i get, but than again... so what if you cant get media coverage? Everyone knows who you are... that your a presidential candidate.. and why not go talk to the troops as a senator anyway? That is his current position!!! If i was a senator, running for president... or not, i think i would at least go talk to the troops, since they are somewhat of a HUGE population of fellow citizens... currently being SHOT at.

See, fuck the media. Its all about trying to "look" like a do-gooder, but if the media cant cover your "good-deeds".. than what? Are they not worth doing? I was under the impression that our Father in heaven see's our good deeds, and that is where the power lays... however, that is just my understanding.

And... to flip things a bit... WHY was McCain recieving funds from Rothschild's over in Europe? This is just hear say, but than again, everything that people like me and you know, is just hear say.

Were not the Elite, we only get the weird shit... the watered down generalized fallacy news, even the interesting stuff that we can find, is still questionable.