Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - Hilary Clinton is an idiot

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 01/23/20 03:32:22 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hilary Clinton is an idiot
PostPosted: 05/21/08 12:49:09 AM 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7411868.stm

Sorry, but why is she still going? The writing's on the wall, and has been for weeks. Am I misjudging, or is this prolonged internal scrap, with her spouting shit about being best placed to win in November, going to damage the Democrat's chances in the election? Even if by some miracle she wins the nomination... what will that say about the party, having had Obama lead for so long?

Maybe I'm biased because she really really irritates me, but surely it'd be better for her to dip out with some pride, and say lets get behind the party this autumn.

Post subject: Re: Hilary Clinton is an idiot
PostPosted: 05/21/08 03:38:33 AM 

Because once the ball starts rolling there's nothing much you can do... she had a fair chance of winning in the beginnig so she's not gonna quit now, how would that look? May I remind you you're talking bout America where winning, even in pie eating contest, means A LOT. This of course may not be at all relevant to why shes still pushin for nomination but it's as good an explanation as any other I guess. On the other hand a lot of people invested their money in her campaign, shes gotta convince them that at least she tried to win, hence shes gonna fight till the end.

On the side note, I dont really see Obama winning the presidency if he gets the nomination. It would be interesting tho. And I'm wondering.. if he did win and did something wrong, something the American people would protest against and took to the streets like when Bush declared war on Iraq, would those people be considered racist?? (this is sarcasm... of course)