hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/21/14 12:00:40 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: You Democrats let one of our only hopes for salvation slip
PostPosted: 06/10/08 08:40:34 PM 

The only one of ANY of them to vote against the patriot act:

Dennis Kucinich:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bc5MW8NvmpQ

Everyone was a liar but Kucinich, but apparently americans are so stuck in the mainstream and their television boxes, that they elected the MTV Man of the Year ...Obama, and everyone knows MTV is credible....

Post subject: Re: You Democrats let one of our only hopes for salvation slip
PostPosted: 06/11/08 03:53:24 PM 

if mtv plays a song you like, does that make you not like the song?

PostPosted: 06/11/08 03:53:25 PM 

if mtv plays a song you like, does that make you not like the song?

PostPosted: 06/11/08 04:18:19 PM 

man your propaganda is one year to late. im not a democrat nor do I watch MTV making anything you say about politics invalid. and for the record, all politicians are liars.

PostPosted: 06/11/08 07:40:03 PM 

its not propaganda, its voting records, this is how you smell a rat, cause everyone tries to be a salesman.....Kucinich is deffinately more salesman than Paul i will have to say, Ron Paul is just humble and to the point. Ive been checking out sincere media bias leaning towards Mcain and Obama, and Clinton (who is out now anyway,) this entire race. Romney and Huckabee got a sincere heads up also way back.

To Serra: MTV doesnt play music anymore. :ass: j/k
Of course not ( it has nothing to do with MTV or not) however, im sure that we all understand that their is a bias here... for example, one station might advertise for Wendy's and not for McDonalds....

I havent heard anyone else, though, aside from Ron Paul and Kucinich speak directly about the constitution, and coorelate to the current way things are going.

Anyway its not to late for Ron Paul's Revolution, its getting stronger and were getting larger support.

During the GOP's national convention, on Sept. 2nd, we are holding another convention not far away at all, so that everyone that hasnt heard the message of the revolution, can hear it, and can hear for themselves Ron Paul speak.

besides, i have to do this, im one of his precinct leaders =D

Everyone that listens to Ron Paul, and researches him, wants to vote for him, cause you would be commiting some sort of moral sin if you didnt :afro: (im just kidding on that note..) But check it out, its more than just getting him elected president... cause he would be the man to get assasinated if he does anyway... its about learning as much history as possible, the man has his nose in everything, and all the politicians hate em for it.

PostPosted: 06/12/08 04:05:49 AM 

lets get this straight, voting a politician into office is not a revolution.

I vote for the lesser of two evils, Obama is from Hawaii, growing up here your forced to have a diversified personality. All these politicians can say whatever the fuck they want before they come into office, its been on record that McCain and Clinton has changed views to suit different states, the same probably could say for Obama but for the most part it really doesnt matter till they are in office. And in reality, whoever is in office doesnt even have as much power as people think they do, the only reason Bush got away with alot of stuff is because the Gub-mint has been in doctrine in Bush/Reaganomics for the last 20 years.

PostPosted: 06/12/08 10:21:32 AM 

Lets get this straight, voting a politician into office does not classify as a revolution

my sentiments exactly.

Look, we know Ron Paul is not going to win, and Ron Paul even mentioned way early on that he most likely was not going to. This is not the revolution though, the Ron Paul Revolution is not about getting Ron Paul into office (of course it consists of supporters that want him in office..) But lets be real, his support, although rather large, is too widely spread out to make any distinct notions as far as him getting elected.

The Ron Paul Revolution is philisophical one, and this is widely discussed, not for Ron Paul to get elected, but to change the parties stances and understand the history of America, and where the choices we have made have landed us today... that is the entire goal of the Revolution, and to promote change and intensify peoples awareness. It is to expand the awareness of what people like me and you have, onto all the people that DONT HAVE IT. As where we gathered information, he has organized a movement of it.

The Revolution is everything that (almost) everyone talks about on this board. International banks dominating countries, withdrawing of troops from other countries, impeaching Bush and other criminal politicians that commit crimes against US citizens, as well as the world. Humble foreign policy, non-occupational forces and anti-nation building. Re-instituting the gold-standard, and withdrawl from the UN, NAFTA. Destruction of the IRS... Destruction of the Federal Reserve Bank.. handing the money back to congress so we contain the control.

Look, im not trying to spread propaganda, and im not trying to push necessarily for you to vote for Ron Paul (although i would like it.. i will admit,) What is most important for me though, is that everyone start really delving into the Revolution, if only for the sake of learning about the current facts of America.

Ron Paul will not win, and is usually looked down upon since he is somewhat considered a non-politician.

I just cant stand it when someone says "im not voting for so and so because they wont win..." Whats the point in voting at all if you dont vote for the person whom voted on issues you stand for? Of course they wont win, if no one votes for them! Especially for the previous stereotype mentioned towards what the media labels "underdogs."

Im just hoping that everyone gets the chance to listen to someone who is an avid American /Foreign Policy/Economy expert, because he provides really good insight. He doesnt play the games that all the other guys play.. the "who said what.. when.." bull.

How come i never hear anyone talk about Kucinich's legislation to impeach Bush?

The reason for this post, however, is that i am aggrivated that i have heard all of the dems talk about impeaching Bush, and no one voted for the only guy that pushed for impeachment of Bush and Cheyney. he Created H. Res. 333 impeachment resolution, which calls for immediate impeachment of Cheyney. Obama is not even in support of it!

Most of the information about Bush and Cheyney lying that us normal citizens come across was gathered by Kucinich and Paul:

Check out this info:

http://kucinich.house.gov/spotlightissues/documents.htm

PostPosted: 06/12/08 10:38:45 AM 

I know that you all will like this:

An Analysis of Kucinich's Impeachment Case Against Bush

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/elizabeth-holtzman/an-analysis-of-kucinichs_b_106652.html

(this is no a pro-presidential kucinich article either, just a review of the case.) They got 20 republicans to vote on it as well.