Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - The misconception of 420 or april 20th

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 01/24/20 04:42:47 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The misconception of 420 or april 20th
PostPosted: 02/24/08 06:32:32 PM 

alot of people present april twentieth to be a national weed smoking day...... but have you ever really wondered why? ... this "holiday" originated in europe.... and sadly to say... the only other thing that co-insides with april twentieth which would make it of any significance is da facc dat it is also hitlers birthday ... specualation ------> a group of colored people show up to a party filled with undercover racist and they say " what are you guys celebrating ... then the racist people say ... "oh man ,,,,,,,,it is national weed day!... " yeah right! ....................

Post subject: Re: The misconception of 420 or april 20th
PostPosted: 02/25/08 12:52:07 AM 

saying the term "colored people" and then referring to "racist people" in the same sentence is an oxymoron.... at least I think so.

Who says it originated in England? I could say "It's called 4:20 cause there is somewhere in the constitution that says on that day you can smoke, cause of some time limit or some shit...." Would I be less right than you without a valid source to reference?

PostPosted: 02/25/08 03:00:26 AM 

so this has left chit chat... anyways it's ok for us to call each other nigga's but the term colored people isn't of to your likings ? man just leave me the fucc alone ... i got enough people on my nuts :angry: <---------------- remember this?

PostPosted: 02/25/08 10:22:03 AM 

that's your response? really? HAHAHAHAHA! I didn't say I was offended, man. Take some Midol.

And using our disagreement as a way to divert the current discussion is damn near an admission that your point is no more valid than mine is. Which answers my question.

I have no grudge against you man. I'm not "messing" with you.... so the "leave me alone" statement is invalid.

PostPosted: 02/25/08 04:51:29 PM 

oh well in that case..... i was actually introduced to 4:20 by a german kid named Vincent like 9 years ago while i was overseas in jordan.....for the record i didn't say it originated in england.... i said europe.... who always acted weird for some reason around me and my senagalese friends.... i didn't know what was up with this dude... i later met chris who was a half german half arab or so such he claimed to be...... chris informed me that he knew vincent for a while... and that vincent's familly were racist...... my ex german girlfriend melanie .... did not celebrate this 420 ,,,,even though she smoked her ass off everyday..... but she never told me anything about it..... i had a friend whom i met here in st.louis who came from germany to do charity work for a childrens home... and when he was off.... i would chill with him and smoke or take em out... seein' that he had no friends or anyone from st.louis .... he was a stranger to all.... but my point is when i asked him about 4:20 .... the first thing he noted was it was hitlers birthday and that nazi celebrate it yearly... not arguing with you.... but if some "allowed " weed to be smoked on that particular day.... then i would have to question his morals as far as racism is concerned...... specially someone from a european country seeing that nazism is still widely existant in europe.... i have a friend named nabila who is a collumnist in sweden.... she has recieved many death threats from nazi's throughout her carreer ..... this is because her collumns mostly address nazism ..... she is not sure however of the origins of 4:20 but does agree that it is pretty weird that a celebration would be made on hitlers b day. ... also i walked into my probation officers office ... and there was a poster of many different racial tattoo's and among them i saw (4:20) which below read a common symbol of nazism .... ofcourse it is... it is hitlers birthday... but if i went up to someone and saw a tattoo on them about it... and asked them what it meant.... do you think they would tell me .... "it is a racist tattoo" no it was an ingenious plan to convince people it was a weed holiday.... not only would people no longer question the racism ... they would also walk around with tat's and shit sayin' 4:20 like they were in on something ... but in reality i believe they have no ideal what they are embracing.... that is merely my view ... somethings require proof cardiac.... sorry if a cannot provide any but..... what everyone believes is up to them.... me you ...whoever..... but something are just obvious my friend

p.s. i apologise for earlier ..... i was out of line

PostPosted: 02/26/08 02:45:18 AM 

Well of course if there's one thing I know about nazis is that they're bunch of hippies who smoke weed and listen to Bob Marley, therefore its no wonder that they turned their gurus birthday into get-urself-stoned-day...

PostPosted: 02/27/08 11:04:48 PM 

so.......you hang around alot of nazi's huh? :bully:

PostPosted: 02/28/08 01:57:20 AM 

MADDMAN wrote:
so.......you hang around alot of nazi's huh? :bully:

Is that a bad thing??

PostPosted: 02/28/08 01:32:54 PM 

i smoke weed on 4/20 for hitler, doesn't everybody?

PostPosted: 02/28/08 09:52:31 PM 

*bangs his own forhead with open palm*

PostPosted: 02/29/08 09:38:32 PM 

so the misconception that you speak of in the subject line is...? it'd be good to follow up your allegations with something having to do with said topic. all you did was give your opinion.

PostPosted: 03/01/08 03:14:22 AM 

*runs away, yelling "to many nazi's in here!!!!!ahhhhhh!!!!!" *

PostPosted: 03/01/08 12:26:03 PM 

just remember to hold your skirt down...

PostPosted: 03/01/08 01:22:41 PM 

look, retard, 420 comes from a group of kids in California in 1971 who would always get together at the same time (4:20) after school to smoke weed. it became very popular among their group, and it caught on as a code word for "let's get high". this spread in the late 80s and became popularized by Grateful Dead fans.

stop acting like it's a conspiracy. I've never in my life heard of Nazis tricking black people by saying, "Hey, it's 4:20...wanna smoke? Gotcha! Let's kill 'em!". that's overly ridiculous. you act like your thoughts on every subject are concrete, and there is no alternative.

PostPosted: 03/01/08 02:05:15 PM 

actually i didn't say they were .........but thanx for doing my research for me... now i know.....

PostPosted: 03/02/08 04:46:44 PM 

Loog' Diamond Phillips wrote:
look, retard, 420 comes from a group of kids in California in 1971 who would always get together at the same time (4:20) after school to smoke weed. it became very popular among their group, and it caught on as a code word for "let's get high". this spread in the late 80s and became popularized by Grateful Dead fans.

stop acting like it's a conspiracy. I've never in my life heard of Nazis tricking black people by saying, "Hey, it's 4:20...wanna smoke? Gotcha! Let's kill 'em!". that's overly ridiculous. you act like your thoughts on every subject are concrete, and there is no alternative.

I thought GD had something to do with it. Could have sworn I had heard no connections to the nazi party. That's not to say that isn't what it means to some people, though... just not how I was introduced to it.

PostPosted: 03/06/08 10:41:11 PM 

MADDMAN wrote:
Loog' Diamond Phillips wrote:

actually i didn't say they were .........but thanx for doing my research for me... now i know.....

SONNED.