Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - should the earth as we know it come to a stop

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 01/24/20 04:00:15 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: should the earth as we know it come to a stop
PostPosted: 02/03/08 09:54:54 PM 

my brothers and sisters, yes you! we are all the creation of the ultimate power. place aside our differences as to how we veiw this power, we are one and the same. their should be no corruption among us, for we are the same, society has placed us all in bounds as to where we belong in life. but that place should not be defined. we should walk along one another with acceptance of one anothers beliefs and culture. the world could end at this very moment , and what have we accomplished with war though out these many years , that could not have been accomplished through true friendship, love and respect? War is not the answer. rascism IS NOT THE ANSWER!, we are made of the same thing and should cherish one another as ourselves. And it is never to late make a mense with your enemy. Even if your enemy be satan himself. It is not our place to judge him for his evils, it is our evils we should correct. though we are a part of God , we are not God , we are not to determine man's fate. As every man most certainly determines his own. judge no man by his race color or religious beleifs. these are the words that i feel should be said in these days of time. to my brothers and sisters, should the earth end at this very moment , and GOd grant me admission to paradise (if i am that fortunate), i hope to see you there!

Post subject: Re: should the earth as we know it come to a stop
PostPosted: 02/04/08 04:35:23 PM 

you know usually i cant stand talking about religion and religious believers because I believe that religion is just a false attempt at trying to cover humanities misgivings with fictious entities that don't make the world anything more than what it it really is. Everyone does wrong and everyone does right in my eyes and nothing controls you except you but I do agree with you on this MaddMan.

PostPosted: 02/05/08 11:40:31 AM 

i understand, i mean i was brought up in many different households and they all had religious belief's , so i have always questioned religion, merely because i felt like i had to, in order to understand which path i was walking on and should walk on.... truth is man, the more that is said, the more confusing it becomes. so i have come to a conclusion, that though religion may not be valid and correct, the do play a role in maintaining a certian civilized character of ours, the is for the less absorbing and understanding people.... a guide to tell them how to live their lives correctly... which may be just persons made up religion... and maybe mankind needs this done in a stronger manner because for some reason..... religion has put a difference in us.. it has devided us , gave us the beleif that we have the right to judge others. so we are easilly ready to convey our negative thoughts towards one another. and there was created our differences (devide and conquer). An example of what i mean(facts): if one community stood together they could take hold the city, and if the city stood together they could take the state, And shoul;d the state be operated in a simular manner, the people would once again have their freedom. you see, this is the power of numbers. we will not stand together simply, because we are programmed not to. and the proof of this is (fact) , i was at my job, and i descided to ask a couple of people that normally come in what they would do if i told them that the freedom of mankind and the world depended on them? one responded "that's what's up!"continued about his business, and the other one i asked said "that's fuuuuuuuUUUckT up!" alot of people know that there is bs in religion, but what they don't know is why............. it's crazy... the people need to awaken.

PostPosted: 02/05/08 02:13:30 PM 

you know you make a lot of sense Madmann. You sure your as mad as you say you are? Because I do agree that religion should be exposed for its false parts but it should also be exposed for its good and humane parts. You don't have to be religious to live a righteous life. Shit you don't have to religious to live a horrible life or crime and lies, but when reality finally sets in the biggest question I think we should all answer is "Do we govern ourselves or do we give our responsibility to some supreme being that probably doesn't exist?"

PostPosted: 02/06/08 12:23:55 AM 

it is sad to say but i think we are much weeker than that, you see not only have we given no opposition to our brainwashing coming up, we also allowed ourselves to be enslaved..... you see,,,, when minorities were freed , not only did they remain slaves,,,, they also were acompanied with those of the white race whom agreed with letting them free, so you see , everone who accepted freedom for blacks only agreed to be enslaved with blacks..... see we were told we were free and if freedom is defined as having no limits and or limitations, we were all given many restrictions, many limitations.... not by a God which we believe in, but by a society of people or persons that care about nothing but being in total control. so you see,,,, we do not govern our own actions nor does this belief system in which was installed in us.... and the thing that will always make you feel left in the dark..... is not the question what if there isn't a God , but what if we asked what if there is? alot of atheist that i know ask this question and they often are some of the best people because of that.... if there is a God they were at the best of there deeds, and if not..... oh well they say................. and you see absolution, when you spend your time on thinkin' of what others don't then your mind is more advanced in that feild, when you focus on what others don't then you gain knowledge that others do not have.... when you come to express this knowledge to someone who has no understanding, they will say "you're crazy!" and laugh or such, this is because they do not understand ..... and the thing common between insanity in genius , is the simple fact that both of the two use different methods of application, perception and interputation. So to many , Yes i would be considered insane, and to some i wouldn't . this ofcourse would also depend on whether or not i conveyed my expressions in a way understandable to the subject spoken to. in this matter you may have simular understandings as i do. And this this is why i don't seem "mad" to you. maybe...............

PostPosted: 02/06/08 06:42:49 AM 

or i culd jus b crazy 2. :afro:

PostPosted: 02/06/08 11:09:47 AM 

MADDMAN wrote:
my brothers and sisters, yes you! we are all the creation of the ultimate power. place aside our differences as to how we veiw this power, we are one and the same. their should be no corruption among us, for we are the same, society has placed us all in bounds as to where we belong in life. but that place should not be defined. we should walk along one another with acceptance of one anothers beliefs and culture. the world could end at this very moment , and what have we accomplished with war though out these many years , that could not have been accomplished through true friendship, love and respect? War is not the answer. rascism IS NOT THE ANSWER!, we are made of the same thing and should cherish one another as ourselves. And it is never to late make a mense with your enemy. Even if your enemy be satan himself. It is not our place to judge him for his evils, it is our evils we should correct. though we are a part of God , we are not God , we are not to determine man's fate. As every man most certainly determines his own. judge no man by his race color or religious beleifs. these are the words that i feel should be said in these days of time. to my brothers and sisters, should the earth end at this very moment , and GOd grant me admission to paradise (if i am that fortunate), i hope to see you there!

this is the only thing in the universe that matters.

according to John: in the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and the word was God. The light shined through the word, and we were made of the light, so that the light shined through us, yet we did not recognize this light, so we denied it.

or something to that extent. But whatever your beliefs are.... MaddMan i support your claims and endorse them as truths.

PostPosted: 02/06/08 02:02:36 PM 

I thank you kindly , kind sir.