Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - FUCK RON PAUL

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 01/24/20 03:17:31 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FUCK RON PAUL
PostPosted: 02/03/08 03:45:17 AM 

ron paul talks a good talk, but at the end of the day, he's a republican for a reason, check this out, fuck ron paul

The Trouble With Forced Integration

by Rep. Ron Paul, MD
by Rep. Ron Paul, MD

Save a link to this article and return to it at http://www.savethis.comSave a link to this article and return to it at http://www.savethis.com Email a link to this articleEmail a link to this article Printer-friendly version of this articlePrinter-friendly version of this article View a list of the most popular articles on our siteView a list of the most popular articles on our site

Last week, Congress hailed the 40th anniversary of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. The heroic Ron Paul was the only member of Congress to vote No. Here is his statement. ~ Ed.

Mr. Speaker, I rise to explain my objection to H.Res. 676. I certainly join my colleagues in urging Americans to celebrate the progress this country has made in race relations. However, contrary to the claims of the supporters of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the sponsors of H.Res. 676, the Civil Rights Act of 1964 did not improve race relations or enhance freedom. Instead, the forced integration dictated by the Civil Rights Act of 1964 increased racial tensions while diminishing individual liberty.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 gave the federal government unprecedented power over the hiring, employee relations, and customer service practices of every business in the country. The result was a massive violation of the rights of private property and contract, which are the bedrocks of free society. The federal government has no legitimate authority to infringe on the rights of private property owners to use their property as they please and to form (or not form) contracts with terms mutually agreeable to all parties. The rights of all private property owners, even those whose actions decent people find abhorrent, must be respected if we are to maintain a free society.

This expansion of federal power was based on an erroneous interpretation of the congressional power to regulate interstate commerce. The framers of the Constitution intended the interstate commerce clause to create a free trade zone among the states, not to give the federal government regulatory power over every business that has any connection with interstate commerce.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 not only violated the Constitution and reduced individual liberty; it also failed to achieve its stated goals of promoting racial harmony and a color-blind society. Federal bureaucrats and judges cannot read minds to see if actions are motivated by racism. Therefore, the only way the federal government could ensure an employer was not violating the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was to ensure that the racial composition of a business's workforce matched the racial composition of a bureaucrat or judge's defined body of potential employees. Thus, bureaucrats began forcing employers to hire by racial quota. Racial quotas have not contributed to racial harmony or advanced the goal of a color-blind society. Instead, these quotas encouraged racial balkanization, and fostered racial strife.

Of course, America has made great strides in race relations over the past forty years. However, this progress is due to changes in public attitudes and private efforts. Relations between the races have improved despite, not because of, the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

In conclusion, Mr. Speaker, while I join the sponsors of H.Res. 676 in promoting racial harmony and individual liberty, the fact is the Civil Rights Act of 1964 did not accomplish these goals. Instead, this law unconstitutionally expanded federal power, thus reducing liberty. Furthermore, by prompting raced-based quotas, this law undermined efforts to achieve a color-blind society and increased racial strife. Therefore, I must oppose H.Res. 676.

July 3, 2004

Dr. Ron Paul is a Republican member of Congress from Texas.

Post subject: Re: FUCK RON PAUL
PostPosted: 02/03/08 10:01:51 AM 

....umm.. all of that is true....

The ultimate objective of the act was ran by corparate goal to dominate individual venture, and uses race relations as a mask....

thus undermining Dr. Martin Luther King's ideal that all men be equal, as enlightenment of the truth to the blind hateful white individuals, Federal government saw the ability to take advantage of the black man. Ron Paul is the only candidate that sees this. This is why Dr. Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks are two of his (Pauls) biggest inspirations. Ron Paul favors individual growth, and understanding, through true education. However, the government ultimately made fools out of the civil liberties activists, by undermining the intention for their growth and expansion, for the purpose of power.

as of now, the federal government is intertwined in everyones life, which is contrary to the ultimate goal of America: a place where all men are free from government power forces.

In history, governments/empires use tactics to manipulate what the people want/need, in this case the liberties of a race of human beings. People were in so much need for equality, that the government saw how they could blindside the american society.

and today, the government, as mentioned before, is intwined in EVERYONES life...

Have you seen the movie Zeitgeist? Ron Paul is the only candidate who talks about the impliments of the banking and corporate roles in the government, and how they have used needs of people, to manipulate us for governmental power.

After the entire article that you have pasted (thank you) has been read, than you see a little bit of what the motivation behind his opposition is. He would not support anything like this for any race/ethnicity, including his own.

you are speaking for understandable emotions, however, this is what the government uses to blindside the logic, because emotions speak louder than logic at times. Than the government has you make a saccrifice that you do not initially see, untill later on.

people realize their wrongdoings over time, and the government is not responsible for making people realize what is right and wrong.

The day the government tells you what is right and wrong, is the day that we all go to hell and saccrifice our freedoms to our master.

PostPosted: 02/05/08 12:33:04 AM 

The day the government tells you what is right and wrong, is the day that we all go to hell and saccrifice our freedoms to our master.

well said!

PostPosted: 02/05/08 10:52:56 PM 

none of the republican presidential canditates went to the bi-partizan black caucases, even though they were all invited, the democrats did though, I don't trust anyone who thinks I'm not a equal fucking human being, the civil rights bill wasn't about fucking property rights, its was about human being minorities of colour being treated as equal fucking human beings not third rate citizens, fuck ron paul

PostPosted: 02/06/08 08:51:03 AM 

know what i would do if i was running for president..... go to the black caucuses... cause i would get the black votes then............$$$$$chuh$$$$ching$$$$$$

thats not exactly a great argument on my behalf though...

look, i can honestly say that your opinion makes sense, and you have put out a good argument so i will give you good arguments rather than just get heated,

I can say that race and ethnicity have nothing to do with the objection to some certain bills and acts written. Sometimes a law that is good in nature does harm down the road, and the ideal here is to be able to spot these things out and try to find alternatives before it is concluded that it be the only way.

Ron Paul was not in objection to civil rights by any means, and never has been, yet he is opposed to specific bills and acts as there is a bigger picture than just "equality." Equality is fully realized within the people, not because the government passes laws. The objection in this case isnt the objective of civil liberties, yet it is the objection to government expansion, because it creates another path to government being in control of individuals.

Ill give an example, this civil liberties act is one of many, when combined: responsible for the federal government being able to control smoking in bars, taxes on individual products, regulations on independent business, board of education.... etc.

and its not that these regulations or organizations are necessarily bad things, its the way they are handled. When they become federal, they expand the government. This increases the NWO. As of right now, my name isnt Mike Lunz, it is 214-#7-0##0. The expansion of government, eliminates the individual and his freedoms, and creates a herding system. Hence we live in an age where we are recognized by numbers.

I urge everyone to check out this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB9nvEvZf8s

theres going to be a serious revolution in this country, because the powers at be dominate everything, and they have put shackles all over the constitution, which is our individual means to uphold our individual freedom. All of the Television stations are owned buy elites that govern what the viewers will see and hear. They govern your opinion, to promote their desire of the outcome, that YOU and all of us have the power to influence..... this is what they dont want you to know.......they keep us entertained, and comfortable.

PostPosted: 02/06/08 09:57:55 PM 

Soulkid wrote:

well said!

well said certainly,,,, i understand exactly where ron paul stood... but you see... ron paul most certainly as most politicians if not all has an agenda... and while.... we pay attention to who passed what or didn't sign or did sign... what you are failing to remember people, is............ where the fuck is our voice? we should not have a leader but a voice... where everybody should sit down and choose , not behind some confined wall or walls. but with everyone who cares present to make the discisions that we needed to make for society. and the same would go for judgement also. the whole community would come together and judge one as a whole ...and all descisions of society would be made by society as a whole.... and this would be the only working system which would insure our freedom, which at the moment we don't have.

PostPosted: 02/07/08 02:13:49 PM 

WhiteMike wrote:

there is a bigger picture than just "equality."

I urge everyone to check out this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB9nvEvZf8s

theres going to be a serious revolution in this country, because the powers at be dominate everything, and they have put shackles all over the constitution, which is our individual means to uphold our individual freedom. All of the Television stations are owned buy elites that govern what the viewers will see and hear. They govern your opinion, to promote their desire of the outcome, that YOU and all of us have the power to influence..... this is what they dont want you to know.......they keep us entertained, and comfortable.

there is a bigger picture than just "equality."....back in the 50's an 60's an even a long time before that, it was even worse, from slavery times, my human being brother an sisters have wanted an fought an died for 'equality', rest in peace to all those fallen souljas in the struggle, the civil rights act didn't bring about the absolute perfect situation, because my black an latino human being brothers an sisters are still going through it over there, along wit everyone else who is marginalised, especially wit police brutality an harsh prison sentences an so on an so on, but if it wern't for the civil rights act, it would be a even worse than the way it is even now for human beings of colour, thats a undeniable fact, the bigger picture for my people is equality, equality to be treated like a normal fucking human being, a fair chance at getting a job, equality at work, in business, schooling, equality in the justice system, an so on an so on, this isn't negotiable, this is what Fred Hampton, Malcom X, Martin Luther King, Bunchy Carter, George Jackson, Mumia Abu Jamal, Mutulu Skakur, Sedou Odinga, Assata Shakur, Huey P Newton, fought, died an went to prison for, rest in peace to all fallen souhjas in the struggle, salute, everytime

But I do agree wit you on that theirs a social, ecomonical, political elite that controls the mainstream establishment in the US, an they brainwash the general public on how they want things to be seen, an nuthin else, this is all true stories, truss me on that