Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - has technology stopped human evolution?

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 01/24/20 05:28:12 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: has technology stopped human evolution?
PostPosted: 01/17/08 02:24:10 AM 
so ive been thinking animals(people included) have evolved to change by their surroundings.yet weve had so much technology that helps us in everyday life that its possible weve stopped evolving.i mean had we not domesticated horses or invented cars its possble our legs would be stronger and maybe we could run faster and for longer distances.if there werent ladders we might be able to jump higher out of necessity to get things off a tree or whatever the case may be.if we didnt have phones with might be able to communicate telepathically.if we didnt have clothes or blankets then our skin might be hard and keep cold out.if we didnt have scuba tanks its possible people that were decendants of people that swam underwater alot might have gills.i cant think of other stuff right now but if its true we only use 10 percent of our brains imagine what might be unlocked.what do you think about all of this?

Post subject: Re: has technology stopped human evolution?
PostPosted: 01/18/08 04:44:05 AM 
guess i went over your heads with this one.

PostPosted: 01/18/08 07:02:49 AM 

Actually.. it's just not that profound.

Technology = human evolution. You can turn everything you said around. Why would we want to run faster if we have cars (that are probably faster then we could ever run)? Why would we want to jump higher, when we've got ladders (that allow us to stay in the air as long as we want)? Etc. There's no need for humans to physically evolve cos we have evolved in other ways, and those ways are probably more useful and efficient in the environment we live in nowadays. We are evolving.

PostPosted: 01/18/08 08:42:18 AM 
look jerky.other animals are poisnous so they wont get eaten and have camo abilities.id like to jump higher for skating and snowboarding.just imagine if we didnt have technology.humor me my beauty.

PostPosted: 01/18/08 09:12:06 AM 

We don't have to worry about being eaten and we don't need camo. And if we do, we have rifles to protect ourselves and camouflage suits. I don't see the use in jumping any higher or running any faster than we already can. Unless you live in the friggin jungle that is. No technology? Geez, I can't imagine that frankie. Oh wait, I can.. we'd be right where we were ages ago!

There you go, humored. Jerky.

PostPosted: 01/18/08 10:09:00 AM 
youre not lubing me up the right way.im getting friction blisters.tell me you wouldnt like to be able to fly?or shoot laser beams or someshit.

PostPosted: 01/18/08 10:36:38 AM 

Evolution gives a toss about what we want to be able to do, it only cares for what we need to be able to do.

I can't believe I'm actually posting in here. *smh* I was hoping you were capable of a more serious discussion, but you seem to get pavloved into talking about sex every time a girl enters a thread.

PostPosted: 01/18/08 12:36:40 PM 
im saying had our brains not developed as much we might have gained other abilities and strengths that would help us in everyday life.and im sorry i cant help myself my little beauty. :pimp:

PostPosted: 01/18/08 01:17:49 PM 

Yes I get what you're saying. I'm not sure anyone can help you :comfort:

PostPosted: 01/18/08 08:10:16 PM 

evolution like you are talking about frankie takes many generations over thousands of years. We are still slowly evolving, but like flawless said, our minds have gone through the greatest evolution, leading technology to evolve. You say you want to be some super high jumping snowboarder, work out your legs and get stronger, and evolve in the short run. I don't get these what-if scenarios. If our surroundings caused us to evolve into some super high jumping entity, it would be at the cost of losing something else most likely. You wouldn't be who you are now, with some super strength. You'd probably be some mindless creature running around (wait..). Besides, as technology keeps evolving, we can do whatever we want eventually.

PostPosted: 01/21/08 11:27:27 PM 

humans are going to evolve into such a great entity we're going to extinct ourselves. We went from...shelter, to fire, to the wheel, to the motor, to the computer, to the nuclear missle, to the cell phone, to the lap top, we are going to evolve with technology so much that in the future, there ain't gonna be shit left to do except let the machines take over and kill each other.

probably not, but hey, what the fuck. the big bang theory has its flaws.

PostPosted: 02/02/08 10:07:47 PM 

Evolution: the process of evolving/ the gradual formation of subject caused to appropriate his/her existance to their environment . this is my understanding of the term...... so therefor i must continue to expose the fact that human evolution is in the process as we speak. you see , our evolution is at low transformation in physical but mentally we evolve everytime we interact with this world, as do many animals, but see , animals are limited and not like humans.... they will only interact based on instinct and less on strategy and planning or countering problems. an example of human evolution is .......... for instance you reading this.... this is the prime example of our evolution. a hundred years ago we could not communicate in this manner, but what you know, look at the world now.... also, not to complicate things anymore on this subject. but i believe that even physical evolution is also but a slow manifestation the mind over time willing to become stronger.

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche's "will to power" theory is what i base my theory of evolution upon ..many throughout history have stated simular phrases such as "will to live"and "will to survive" .but Nietzsche's would make the most sense seeing that animals and man alike are constantly attempting dominance... . my theory is that we evolve over time because of knowing that in certain feilds we lack abilities , our sub-conciuosness is working on it constantly , though it is not possible to change right before the eyes,,,, the theory is valid seeing that Friedrich's hasn't been proven wrong yet.