hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/21/14 05:15:41 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: The Official Ps3 Thread.
PostPosted: 08/24/06 10:51:13 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 05/06/02 11:33:49 PM
Posts: 4622
Location: straight from the chest
Post news, pictures, videos anything about this potentially amazing system.....


Eight Days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhnuysG50WQ

Assassins Creed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ckRsBGSG44

Metal Gear Solid 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYt1XU-pesc

Resistance Fall Of Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlKJeQHqdmA

_________________
"The only thing that comes to a sleeper is a dream."

http://www.myspace.com/baddreamz187
Exclusive Shit: 7 Dayz Of Pain

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Official Ps3 Thread.
PostPosted: 09/03/06 09:41:19 AM 
The Lost Soul Bad Dreamz wrote:
Post news, pictures, videos anything about this potentially amazing system.....


Eight Days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhnuysG50WQ

Assassins Creed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ckRsBGSG44

Metal Gear Solid 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYt1XU-pesc

Resistance Fall Of Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlKJeQHqdmA
OH SHIT..........


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/07/06 01:15:14 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 04/14/04 04:41:31 AM
Posts: 4707
damn EIGHT DAYS looks like my kind of game, im going out to preorder my PS3 TODAY!

Assassins Creed....SICK

Metal gear solid 4, insanity.


never played a metal gear solid game in my life...ever

bet the next GTA game will be dope too


good looking on the trailers dreamz

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/11/06 08:49:45 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 05/06/02 11:33:49 PM
Posts: 4622
Location: straight from the chest
Motorstorm

Image

Image

Image

Image

F1 Championship

Image

Image

Need For Speed Carbon

Image

Image

Image

Sonic The Hedgehog


Image

Image

2 Days To Vegas

Image

Image

Stranglehold

Image

Image

Resident Evil 5

Image

Image

Devil May Cry

Image

Image

more to come some other day

_________________
"The only thing that comes to a sleeper is a dream."

http://www.myspace.com/baddreamz187
Exclusive Shit: 7 Dayz Of Pain

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/11/06 08:53:08 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 05/29/05 11:37:46 AM
Posts: 2272
Location: Londonia
Cool.

_________________
http://www.betterneverthanlate.blogspot.com
Image
PlugWonderWhy1: you're an honorary nigga


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/11/06 11:54:47 AM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 02/11/02 05:00:00 PM
Posts: 5469
Location: IngleWOOD
Man PS3 has a price tag of $700 out her in the US and it just got pushed back again until Feb of 07. DAMN!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/11/06 12:31:45 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 05/06/02 11:33:49 PM
Posts: 4622
Location: straight from the chest
Hoax I realize you love Xbox 360 but there is no need to lie about the price of the Ps3...you know damn well that its not 700 dollars.. its 599 dollars for the premium ( which includes a 60 gig HDD, memory expantion slots, wifi, and some other good stuff Im sure) and its 499 for the basic one ( which still includes a 20 gig HDD unlike the 360s basic model, plus wireless controllers again unlike the 360s basic model) Im not trying to start anything but just wanted to clarify the real prices....

oh and the PS3 has only been delayed in Europe till february... North America and Japan still gets it Nov 17, but for some reason you left that information out.

_________________
"The only thing that comes to a sleeper is a dream."

http://www.myspace.com/baddreamz187
Exclusive Shit: 7 Dayz Of Pain

R.I.P. Brandy Jan 28/06


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/11/06 12:39:17 PM 
HOAXone wrote:
Man PS3 has a price tag of $700 out her in the US and it just got pushed back again until Feb of 07. DAMN!
feb 7th is nuttin.....Unlike Xbox they aint gunna rush the product and have all kinds of flaws...700 Us tho' Man imma have to get another job just to support my videogame habbit how much are the games projected to sell for?!?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/11/06 05:29:15 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 04/06/04 11:35:04 AM
Posts: 3559
Location: Miami
I still don't see apying $600 for Devil May Cry, Motorstorm, and that F1 game. All the othres are on the 360 and that Motorstorm game looks nothing like those pics when in motion http://youtube.com/watch?v=8CSXqfq7P80. Like I said before $600 for a game is fucked up.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09/12/06 05:47:42 PM 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 02/11/02 05:00:00 PM
Posts: 5469
Location: IngleWOOD
The Lost Soul Bad Dreamz wrote:
Hoax I realize you love Xbox 360 but there is no need to lie about the price of the Ps3...you know damn well that its not 700 dollars.. its 599 dollars for the premium ( which includes a 60 gig HDD, memory expantion slots, wifi, and some other good stuff Im sure) and its 499 for the basic one ( which still includes a 20 gig HDD unlike the 360s basic model, plus wireless controllers again unlike the 360s basic model) Im not trying to start anything but just wanted to clarify the real prices....

oh and the PS3 has only been delayed in Europe till february... North America and Japan still gets it Nov 17, but for some reason you left that information out.


Before anything....I wasnt lying so wash that word and comment out ya mouth first and foremost....I was just misinformed. Someone told me it was that price and they didnot tell me it was only in Europe where it was held back. Im planning on buying a PS3 btw so how could I hate on it. I just have the 360 for the time being that so far plays great and is a excellent console.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group