Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - i need some fantasy football advice...

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 05/25/18 07:45:18 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: i need some fantasy football advice...
PostPosted: 12/04/07 08:57:45 PM 

i know in our elements league i'm the miami dolphins, but i'm in another league that i can get into the playoffs with a win this week. i have a few scenarios...

qb - farve @ home against oakland or david garrard @ home against carolina - i'm leaning toward garrard because of farves injury last week but they say he's gonna play and against the weak oakland team its tempting to put him in.

rb - i need to pick between addai @ baltimore, jamal lewis @ the jets, and mcgahee @ home vs indy. i think i'm definitely gonna go with mcgahee. usually addai is a lock to start every week but he had a bad week last week and is going on the road against baltimore, which makes lewis against the weak jets tempting.

Post subject: Re: i need some fantasy football advice...
PostPosted: 12/04/07 09:33:32 PM 

i like Garrad also and I think I'd roll with Addai, Baltimore is coming off a tough loss and a short week, not really anything to play for, I'd take Addai.

PostPosted: 12/04/07 10:37:28 PM 

Garrard is a safe play. Favre is injured and playing a decent secondary. He could always throw 300 and 3 TDs though. It all comes to how much risk vs. reward you seeking. Garrard is never gonna light anyone up, but he can get 200 and 2 TD's easy. I'd stick with him for now.

As for the RB's..You gotta start Addai no matter what defense he playin. Last week was fluke with Peyton bein selfish and throwing on goal line possessions. That probably won't happen again. For #2, Jamal Lewis has been playin with that fire lately. He is a man again, killin dudes and running like a beast (where did it come from, I don't know. Deion said it best, he playin for them incentives). Combine that with the fact the Jets run D is super soft, he could go off. Willis played hard and has been doing well, but I'd give the edge to Jamal slightly.

PostPosted: 12/05/07 07:12:50 PM 

thanks for the feedback..im leaning toward garrard and still have no idea what to do at running back.

PostPosted: 12/09/07 05:50:16 PM 

I hope you started Jamal Lewis..

Favre and Garrard were a win-win, they both did well

PostPosted: 12/09/07 08:32:32 PM 

i did start lewis...however you don't wanna know who else i started...lets just say disaster.

PostPosted: 12/10/07 11:59:14 AM 

jaytee wrote:
i did start lewis...however you don't wanna know who else i started...lets just say disaster.

I started MCGahee to in our game. :(