Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - LBJ

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 09/20/19 12:30:42 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: LBJ
PostPosted: 05/13/10 08:09:19 PM 

I cannot tell you how much I "hate" these eff'n empty suits, talk'n about how LeBron James is not play'n up to his capability, but end up with 25 pts, 19 rebs and 10 assists. Not one of these idiots have ever obtained the accolades James has achieved in 7 years. These suckas live vicariously through these athletes and then judge them when they do not meet expectations. LeBron, thanks for a spectacular season...!

Post subject: Re: LBJ
PostPosted: 05/13/10 09:17:55 PM 

Well, he did almost have 10 turnovers... and his shooter percentage was kinda off, but I feel you. He did do wonderful things for that squad. In fact, he was that squad in a major way. So, I agree: He had a wonderful season, and his last game wasn't as bad as they were making it out to be.

PostPosted: 05/14/10 08:14:26 PM 

I think he raises the bar so high that he becomes a victim of his own success. All players have bad games, and if you listen to these idiots, the line he had in a game he was disinterested in or whatever was 27pts, 19 rebs and 10assts; damn, if he was interested...I am a Kobe fan and Laker fan, but as far as ability, ain't nobody seeing LeBron. Other superstars ain't putting up those kind of numbers in a single game this season let alone in a game fighting elimination.

PostPosted: 05/27/10 08:48:37 AM 

I was all like "this is the wrong forum to be discussing Lyndon Johnson."

PostPosted: 05/29/10 03:48:33 PM 

Lebrons supporting cast failed him but at times but Lebron seemed to lack that superstar status during the playoffs

PostPosted: 05/31/10 12:49:58 PM 

LeBron just doesn't have that killer instinct in the same way that MJ or even Kobe does......its just not in him and he's someone who is not going to win until he plays next to a few certified warriors, which is why if he doesn't sign with the Bulls or join Wade in Miami, he's crazy

PostPosted: 06/01/10 12:18:30 PM 

Ghost Rida wrote:
LeBron just doesn't have that killer instinct in the same way that MJ or even Kobe does......its just not in him and he's someone who is not going to win until he plays next to a few certified warriors, which is why if he doesn't sign with the Bulls or join Wade in Miami, he's crazy

i whole heartedly agree with that statement, mj had pipen and shooters around him, kobe had shaq now has gasol and fisher is no slouch either, James needs a few guys like this to help him elevate and get him fired up most deffinetly