hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 04/25/14 12:52:49 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: what is the difference?
PostPosted: 05/07/09 07:59:52 PM 

LeBron James is no Michael Jordan. what is the difference?

Post subject: Re: what is the difference?
PostPosted: 05/07/09 08:03:51 PM 

Jordan has 6 titles and LeBron has none..... yet.

Other than that you can't compare them. I'm sick of people continuing to try and compare the two, they're totally different styles of players.

If you're gonna compare somebody to Jordan, compare him with Kobe, not LeBron.

http://www.myspace.com/lionelsavant

Pure Beauty!

PostPosted: 05/11/09 07:18:09 PM 

Tha Truth wrote:

Other than that you can't compare them. I'm sick of people continuing to try and compare the two, they're totally different styles of players.

silly Kobe, :hammer: i don't like him, comparing him wiith JORDAN, impossible, you know, i am super fan of Rockets!!
:laughing:

PostPosted: 05/11/09 09:27:06 PM 

Tha Truth wrote:

Deffinetly agree Lebron is a power full forward, jordan was a finesse player kobe plays just like jordan did acrobatic flare

With all said they are all great players but James aint on Jordans or Kobes level till he's played 10 years plus and has sum championships under his belt

PostPosted: 05/12/09 08:44:07 PM 

Conspiracy Theory wrote:
Tha Truth wrote:

Deffinetly agree Lebron is a power full forward, jordan was a finesse player kobe plays just like jordan did acrobatic flare

With all said they are all great players but James aint on Jordans or Kobes level till he's played 10 years plus and has sum championships under his belt

agree!!!

PostPosted: 05/12/09 11:56:46 PM 

LeBron's game is nothing like MJs. LeBron is still relaying heavily on his athletic ability to be so dominate. If LeBron decides he wants to add a post game to go along with that shooting game his trying to add to his arsenal, than he would definitely make him for of a complete player. But from what I understand LeBron doesn't seem to believe he needs to work on any post moves. Of anyone I think Dwyane Wade resembles MJ a lot, especially early years MJ.

Jordan used to attack the rim relentlessly and would either score or get to the line. As he got older he began to refine his mid-range game and of course his defense. Wade has been following that same pattern. Defensively both MJ and Dwyane were/are very good shot blockers and put up high steal numbers. However MJs man defense is light years ahead of Wades. I know a lot of people want to compare Kobe's game to Jordans but Kobe never attacked in the same way Wade and MJ did. And as a passer Kobe's never been as strong as MJ and Wade. Although, as a shooter and a scorer Kobe is elite. One of the best to have ever played.

LeBron still has to add a consistent mid-range game to compliment his freak athleticism. And if he doesn't he'll have a huge decline in offense production once he starts to lose that athleticism, which is why he needs to work on a post game. 6-9 250+ lbs and amazing quickness that will be there after he loses his leaping ability and speed would make him unstoppable offensively.

PostPosted: 05/13/09 07:05:30 AM 

what an idiotic topic...really

where's the mods to clean up all of this strongmind dude's threads that clutter the forum?