hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 04/23/14 11:08:08 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rah~Juxs I see you want me to bitch slap you...
PostPosted: 01/31/08 06:17:09 AM 

I'll handle you ASAP...
I'm posting first and I bet you won't ever respond...
Show you why I barely go first right now...

- KRS-One

Post subject: Re: Rah~Juxs I see you want me to bitch slap you...
PostPosted: 01/31/08 11:15:14 PM 

did any one tell u that u'll never make it as a rap artist ,no? OKAY ,now someone has ,listen and learn..post up ..this year please..

listen..

PostPosted: 02/01/08 08:19:02 AM 

Did anyone ever tell you that you'd die lonely childless and single b4???
No???
Well...go fuck yourself...We don't hear none of "your" music up homie...
and actually I have a degree to fall back on how about yourself???
I'm sure you still have yet to obtain a GED fuck outta here!!!
NIgga livin in his mama's basement talkin sideways...

- KRS-One

PostPosted: 02/01/08 08:30:52 AM 

I've got a better idea cuz this shit won't benefit me either way win or lose so I tell you what...
Let's see who has the better product...
As in who has the doper LP or Ep...
Categories like: creativity,variety,delivery etc...
and who has the better potential to actually move said product...
Cuz I know if I slapped my photo on mine hoes would buy it how's about you chumps???
We can do it like that and all projects are due by March 9th...The day Big passed away...

- KRS-One

PostPosted: 02/01/08 09:22:54 PM 

blah blah blah....shut the f@%K UP..u a kid ..a punk for a better term... go look up the names i told u ..do ya home work homie..now move

listen..

PostPosted: 02/02/08 07:21:08 AM 

What names???
For what???
More unneccesary bullshit???
I think not...what's being a punk???
I'm trying to show you who's the better all around emcee...
You sound like you're not up to the challenge...
think of it more like Kanye vs 50
We'll just have Elements download our shit give it a listen
and let us know who has the better product...that's all...guess you scared...
You're probably not versatile enough to even have the range of topics I asked for...

- KRS-One

PostPosted: 02/02/08 01:33:18 PM 
yo fuck him, he do gospel rap.you see he wont even cuss, thats how they get down in DELAWARE!!!!BOOOOOOOOO!

PostPosted: 02/02/08 03:33:26 PM 

straight outta Wilmington, crazy mothafucka named Rah~Juxs

PostPosted: 02/02/08 05:12:32 PM 

wow ,i live im the first state which is 35 min from killa-delphia wer i spend most of my time,if i cross the bridge north im in nj, plus im 10 min from md ,if i take 95 south,see b more is 45 min.. so that means i have a car an can come see anyone of ya'll wack nerds..oh yeah thats if u doing shows ..filthy ..look,that better emcee shit u talking is for the birds , cause u still on hear and aint make know real network move, or even push ya product ,via free or other wise ,i been behind the bords as of late ,and aint trying bring bad karma to my own shit ,that why i don't talk about how i m doing this ,that and the 3rd..i just make it happen..and if it don't, oh well ..net fame is not REAL..PUT IT DOWN..do shows ,go too europe,do somthing,okay, for ya listen pleasure i made a sound click account yesterday.. hack at that..cause thats what net nerds do around these site.then try get ya friend list and play like they cool ..please...like i said, i ll send the track to ya in a min so get it together..now,wig pusha ,ur straight he-she and dont know it,u came to s.o.b defence like u in love ,do u want some fish scale to stop the fiend in u,plus u on everyones myspace leaveing gay comments like ..."hi dude .that dope"hahaha ..corn ball...get a life rap rizzo,what u still playing pappa rapper, explict ,come on timmy grinns dont he rock wid ls and some other cats ,cant think of the name ,then u got iz-real , oddisee,and ken star(there more so from d.c),e major and couple of others ..but b more got a real dope hip hop community don't sleep,and club sonnar keeps som hot shows..last show i was at wu ..naw rakims ..truntable just had reef there so don't sleep..yeah and when u feel brave u can come hang out here in the first ,make sure ya gotcha ya getcha wid ya..or ya might get got.

listen..

PostPosted: 02/03/08 12:36:10 AM 
yo that nigga wrote a fuckin paragraph an shitlike we really bout to read all that bullshit.why dont u shut the fuck up and go reply to that audio i left u???you from delaware nigga deal wit it!!!

Last edited by jerzyboy101 on 02/03/08 01:19:29 AM, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 02/03/08 12:39:19 AM 
RAH~JUXS wrote:
filthy ..look,that better emcee shit u talking is for the birds , cause u still on hear and aint make know real network move, or even push ya

and where are you???

PostPosted: 02/03/08 07:42:58 AM 

wheres Pattern at, Rah?

PostPosted: 02/03/08 11:34:29 AM 

bad ..thats a good question..haven't seen him in a min ,and that fam..but that how it gets when u have a fam an all

listen..

PostPosted: 02/04/08 12:27:42 PM 

ooohhh...i remember who you are now...you always stir shit up when you come this board, hahah.

anyway...i don't sleep, i know all them cats. Most are mediocre at best though, and all the shows that are live in the area are because of Timmy bringing it to baltimore...he used to have acts crashing on his couch, scrounging his personal money so they'd play out here...that's back in the elements party days. If you haven't, peep thebreakdown.tv (Timmy's greatest accomplishment probably)

I do agree with you on DC...there are a couple groups that are holding it down, Math Panda, Rosetta Stoned...I go back with Flexx Matthews and Grey Matter and all those other battle cats, K Cromozone, Seez Mics...but Educated Consumers as a whole, i don't know how they got where they are, that's what i'm talking about---mediocre...Seez has lyrics, but his delivery, cadence, and performance is boring. That's what I'm referring to in this area. It's either Crunk-Grime bull...painfully mediocre...or someone who can write but can't perform...It's very rare to find someone who can hold it down in both aspects in this area, and the ones that can are abstract...Teddy Faley, Cubb...I personally think Cubb is on some watered down El-P shit, but I don't mind him. And Delaware...I'm there every other weekend, and hiphop is suffering there as well. You got Adam12, who is a cool dude, but does better artwork than actual music. iCON the Mic King, who can eat a cock, thinking he's the world's best gift to rapping just cause he rolled with a few heads for a bit, (but lost every battle him and I were at except for one). Then it's the same thing, a handful of alright cats, and I can't even think of a real gifted local emcee/group.

PostPosted: 02/06/08 04:29:30 AM 

yo u speak the truth..thats real explict...but i dig the b-more seen thou..even with the blue lights on the corners ,the emcee stay hungry,philly,right now is kind of dead,too many wanna be's emcees,but the producers are off the chain,next time im be out the wid hezikah and dave ghetto i give ya a shout.also b-more got alot more venues then deleware,thats real talk..

listen..

PostPosted: 02/06/08 06:31:18 AM 

Well then drop some music tough guy...
Skip the battle track make something worth getting noticed for...

- KRS-One

PostPosted: 02/06/08 05:51:35 PM 

hello there is a sound click site i made just for ya'll so u don't have to go to my myspace and ..plus it's eazy to down load my shit... so have fun..DAMN,it like talking to a five year old..

listen..

PostPosted: 02/07/08 07:44:53 AM 

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii15 ... _Bcopy.jpg

^^^This is the flyer for our latest show Rah since I'm so fake...
My name isn't on it for a reason...but I'll be there definitely...
Call and set up your time slot and we'll try to squeeze you in...
Matter of fact I'll even battle you in person for $500 if you like...

- KRS-One

PostPosted: 02/07/08 07:06:39 PM 

Sun Of Brooklyn wrote:
I've got a better idea cuz this shit won't benefit me either way win or lose so I tell you what...
Let's see who has the better product...
As in who has the doper LP or Ep...
Categories like: creativity,variety,delivery etc...
and who has the better potential to actually move said product...
Cuz I know if I slapped my photo on mine hoes would buy it how's about you chumps???
We can do it like that and all projects are due by March 9th...The day Big passed away...

lol man the more and more i read this cat's shit..... the more and more he sounds like a repetative fag, "The girls will buy my albums if i put my picture on it.. what about you?" ,,,, man , battle like a fuckin' mc and quit bein' a sissy, lil pipe dream havin' ass faggot!

sorry for being vulgar everyone, but i can't stand fronters and fakers etc.