Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/73/13971573/html/bb/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4209: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4211: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4212: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4213: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
hiphop-elements.com • View topic - No

hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 11/22/18 03:32:56 AM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: No
PostPosted: 04/26/09 01:31:58 PM 

https://www.yousendit.com/download/dVlv ... RCtGa1E9PQ

Yeah I know...the sound q's awful. But fuck it. I been dyin' to drop an audio.
Greatly inspired by TDW, and S T A M P S.

-cATCH

Post subject: Re: No
PostPosted: 04/26/09 07:47:03 PM 

Yo no bullshit that was aight... you need a better mic and better sound quality but for what it was it was good... I know you can do better, stay in the lab.

How many times have you recorded before this?

http://www.myspace.com/lionelsavant

Pure Beauty!

PostPosted: 04/26/09 09:02:44 PM 

Honestly......That was the first. Beat sounds all muffled and shit.
Real talk: Shits harder than some make it sound. I'm addicted to that shit now, though. More to come.
Yall can watch a nigga grow.

PostPosted: 04/26/09 11:21:28 PM 

Yo to be honest I could tell that you're a rookie to recording man just by listening, not dissing or anything but that's why I asked. You've got a ways to go but ya gotta start somewhere right? Once you get comfortable on beats you'll be a monster. Use that conversational, punchy laid-back yet potent style that you write with and apply it to the way you spit on the mic. That's wild, for all the dope lyrics you've wrote on here you've never made tracks b4... very surprising. Do you freestyle? If not practice, practice, practice staying with the beat. Work on crafting hooks and hot 16s and 24 bar verses and making them flow with beats, rhyme with passion, stay creative and true to yourself and you'll be on the right path. Take it from somebody who took years to develop a fluent freestyle and how to ride a beat. It doesn't happen overnight but I'm sure you know that.

One

Truth a.k.a Toez

http://www.myspace.com/lionelsavant

Pure Beauty!

PostPosted: 04/27/09 02:50:03 PM 

Next time you come through, or when I can make it up your way, I'm gonna bring you a mic, and acid pro. I've heard you spit before in person, and I know how nice you actually are, plus I know that the sound quality of this took a lot away from it.
I'll show you how to use acid, a mic, and headphones, so it's the next level up from this, quality wise. I don't really have much to say about the verse because the beat was barely audible and it was distorted.
You definitely need to get a wav to mp3 converter, that file was like 20mb or something. There's loads of free ones out there. I think media player will even do it.

Keep on dropping them verses every day. I have 2 beats for you already if you like them. I'll try to get those up to you this week.

PostPosted: 04/27/09 07:26:41 PM 

lol he's like the sugarhill gang battle cat

PostPosted: 04/28/09 08:26:28 AM 

hey, guess I'll beee daaat...