hiphop-elements.com

It is currently 10/22/14 09:26:11 PM

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/11/04 12:04:54 AM 

Hahaha...

I dunno about this one, Mesa your beat was pretty dope...And I loved your personals, haha. About his track, having not heard it.. Sounded nice, Dope little El-P break...
Awesome flow, and style.. Impressive.. When you flipped it and it came alot darker, I was digging it... You can tell you'd freestyled the end bit. Haha, 'how do you rap, with the wheelchair controls in your mouth?'

Maddman, I liked your verse.. But didn't really feel your chorus, although it did get stuck in my head, haha. Your laid back style was pretty cool, but I don't think you pulled it off on the track as a whole...Despite not being clinical you trying to claim the win on a technicality that kind of pissed me off.. lol. But you had some nice lyrics anyway, a couple of good punches...

I'd still give it to Mesa, for gully consistency.. And you can just tell he dropped it relatively, That kind of ingenuity needs my vote..

Props, the both of you..

V - Mesa

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/11/04 11:08:08 AM 

Mesa's song was better but this aint a top ten countdown.
Madman had a better diss track.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/11/04 11:10:46 AM 

mesa-sound wrote:
Thomashanders, shaddup! What do you expect from a drunk ass sociopath who wasn't in a battle mood.

DISOWNED!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/11/04 03:40:58 PM 

:-?
i don't get why people keep voting against Maddman, he's not incredibly ill or anything, but he's actually throwing out wordplay and punches...hmm

anyways...

Mesa Sound - the different panning of the beat aspects confused me...you had a nice flow, there were some cool punches, nothing with much wordplay though, i expected more...Mic makes you sound a lil muffled, there was some nice content in here, the only thing is that it wasn't quite a BATTLE verse...

Maddman - quality still sounds a little off, like ur muffled or something...but lyrically there was nice punches, some good wordplay and not too bad a choice of beat...some of the punches were pretty played but bleh...

vote goes to Maddman strictly for having a more battle oriented track. I really think had Mesa takin more time with punches he woulda had this.

pz

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/11/04 06:46:01 PM 

Mesa's never really been a battle emcee.
Atleast a comedic one, im cynical. lol :afro:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/11/04 06:51:24 PM 

Aye madman, if you want a real battle let me know, you could even hear the sarcasm in my voice on this one, not to mention me clearing my throat in the middle, then not even finishing at the end. lol

Lemme know for real, and this time we'll have a set date to post by so it's not rushed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/11/04 07:41:23 PM 

mesa-sound wrote:

neither has AbaDawn, but he learned :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/11/04 09:18:43 PM 

mesa-sound wrote:
Here's your imaginary trophy for beating my invisible raps.... CONGRATS!
HAHAHAH!!! Shit, you won it with that bar alone man. Other than that, MADDMAN's track was decent and all, but mesa had much more style man. MUCH more style and lyrics. Nice verse mesa....

/RND\ - mesa-sound

dueces, CARDiAC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/11/04 11:32:49 PM 

Abadawn wrote:
mesa-sound wrote:

You tryin to say you want some? :ass:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/12/04 12:22:14 AM 

I love that beat, Mesa.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/12/04 03:22:37 PM 

mesa-sound wrote:
Abadawn wrote:
mesa-sound wrote:

You tryin to say you want some? :ass:

hahah.. yea Aba VS Mesa! I want to see this.. as for the battle

both were quality, Mes'as sounded a bit better, but Madman's verse was strong with battle bits embedded.. uhmm.. harder punches from MadMAn, better flow from Mesa, more complex rhymes from Mesa, harder disses from MADMAN, even though Mesa had some good shit too..uhhmm

Vote MADMAN with a stronger battle verse. .. ... .. .

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/12/04 04:06:50 PM 

ßlank wrote:
hahah.. yea Aba VS Mesa! I want to see this..

lol... i'm down

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/12/04 06:40:59 PM 

:angry: Bring it abadawn. haha
Just use whatever isntrumental...
I don't feel like doing a beat and a verse again right now, I'm very limited on time. Plus it's my vocals that needs more work. :wink:

We'll set the deadline for my next days off since I cant very well spit a verse at 1 am with everyone sleep.

Thursday or friday.
pz

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/12/04 10:39:40 PM 

YO MAN,,, I WASN'T TRYIN' TO WIN WITHOUT HIM PUTTIN' HIS OUT,,, I JUST HATED THE FACT THAT HE SAID HE WOULD POST ,,HE ASKED FOR ANOTHER DAY ,,,AND I GAVE IT TO HIM ,,HE STILL DIDN'T POST,,, DESPITE HE WAS THE ONE THAT SET THE DATE AND EVERYTHING,,, IT'S COOL THOUGH ,,, I WON'T EVEN TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN TO THE TRACK ,,,AND I DON'T THINK I'LL BE POSTIN' ARROUND HERE ANYMORE,,, IT'S TO MANY KISS UPS AND "HATA'S" NOW I CAN UNDERSTAND DISLIKING SOMEONE,, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO HIPHOP ,, OPINION SHOULD BE HONEST,, AND YOU SHOULDN'T RIDE ON SOMEONES DICK JUST BECAUSE YOU KNOW THEM,,, IF I EVER CAME WACKER THAN ANY EMCEE, MY BOYS WOULD TELL ME OFF TOPS ... AND BY THE SITE BEIN' CALLED HIPHOP ELEMENTS I THINK THE PEOPLE ON IT SHOULD HAVE SOME IDEA OF WHAT HIPHOP IS ,AND MOST OF YOU SO CALLED "JUDGES" HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT A BATTLE IS... EVERYONE HAS HIS OWN STYLE, NOW TO GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING ON WHAT A BATTLE IS GO OUT AND BUY,,,, ECHO'S LYRICIST LOUNGE-UNDERGROUND AIRPLAY....LISTEN TO TRACKS I THINK UMM.... 12-13 THAT SHOULD BE IT,

NOW TO THOSE WHO WERE NOT DICK RIDING ,,,HAVE A NICE DAY,, AND TO THOSE OF YOU WHO WERE ,,TAKE MY ADVICE AND BUY THAT CD,, JUST AS A START.... TO ALL THE COOL PEEPZ,,, DJWHO - ABADAWN,, MAYBE A COUPLE OF OTHERS ,,,,KEEP DOIN' WHAT YOU DO .......LOVE

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/12/04 10:43:47 PM 

mesa-sound wrote:
:angry: Bring it abadawn. haha
Just use whatever isntrumental...
I don't feel like doing a beat and a verse again right now, I'm very limited on time. Plus it's my vocals that needs more work. :wink:

We'll set the deadline for my next days off since I cant very well spit a verse at 1 am with everyone sleep.

Thursday or friday.
pz

okay

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/13/04 01:18:20 PM 

:roll:
Be sure to hang your pillowcase up to dry after you're finished crying into your pillow, madman.
Most of these kids don't even know me like that, and the ones that do don't like me.
Even everyone who voted minus thomas...and he voted for you.

You never even replied back to my post's so how was I supposed to know that you were going to drop?
My work week is sat-wed, 3-midnight and I have to leave at 2 to get there, so factor in sleep, and the fact that I cant very well spit a verse at 1 am with my daughter sleep in the room next to the pc.... You should understand why it took me so long to respond, but whatever. BE bitch about it. :afro:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/13/04 04:34:01 PM 

am i a hata? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/13/04 04:53:17 PM 

a MAD hata?

*drum roll* :beathorse:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/14/04 12:29:38 AM 

mesa-sound wrote:
:roll:
Be sure to hang your pillowcase up to dry after you're finished crying into your pillow, madman.
Most of these kids don't even know me like that, and the ones that do don't like me.
Even everyone who voted minus thomas...and he voted for you.

You never even replied back to my post's so how was I supposed to know that you were going to drop?
My work week is sat-wed, 3-midnight and I have to leave at 2 to get there, so factor in sleep, and the fact that I cant very well spit a verse at 1 am with my daughter sleep in the room next to the pc.... You should understand why it took me so long to respond, but whatever. BE bitch about it. :afro:

The Assman had to go bitch. I feel bad for voting for such a phaggot cacabreathosauras...

Mesa, you got "suuurved". You knows it, I knowed it...now BATTLE ME AND RECLAIM YOUR HONOR!!

lol

And whats up with 9b, jack?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06/14/04 01:45:49 AM 

http://www.9btilinfinity.com
upgrades son...

And i'll battle you fool, atleast then it'd be a quality verse on my part because I wouldn't feel like I was wasting my time.
This kid sounded like that "rucka man" dude that dose one battled. lol